No talent

>no talent
>no formal education for acting
>whoring her way to the top
>durrrrrr i wuz molezted

Just wut? She could respond to these molesting shit back then and gtfo from Hollywood and be a poor but proud person. But no. She whored herself for money and fame. She knew very well what she was doing. And know she acts like she's a strong and proud woman? LUL.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14626696
strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>formal education for acting

This isn't theatre.

I like whores

Dem titties doe.

thank god he made her do it

I want to suck them tits

Are you really THIS insecure? Jfc...get a life, you beta retard.

Yea but those titties thoo

This is the world we live in today. It is "just now coming out" because it is a popular thing and they are trying to get rid of a lot of men so they can be replaced by women. It is a witch hunt. Look at all the people being accused. Even if some of these people did rape or demand sex for success, that doesn't mean all these people did it. They are just trying to bastardize the name of man for doing what men and women do naturally. They fuck. They just don't want people to know they fucked rich men for a trade in success, and rich men don't want to be labeled a rapist because they traded success for sex. It is fucking retarded. If I had to sleep with a horribly ugly fat bitch one time to get a lead role that shot me into a billion dollar industry where my yearly income was a minimum $1.8 million, I'd fucking do it. I'd even tell my girlfriend that it was an investment move. Not a sexual thing. Business.

She's just perfect

Jfc you're just as pathetic and beta as OP. Y'all are delusional lunatics.

>Getting triggered so hard over something that doesn't even matter
Get a load of this faggot

That's sexual harassment! You're going away for a long time.

I knew there was going to be at least one of these retards in this thread who makes no points and just insults and thinks they are on a soap box.

Congrats, chicka, you have made your point and proved to everyone how uneducated you are. Good job.

Also
>fake boobs
>ugly mutt

I'd be willing to bet that was OP. These threads are always filled with samefagging because some people just feel the need to argue.

When Harvey poses with an actress it means only one thing! "That's my girl, she's well protected"

>whoring her way to the top
Yeahhh... Have you not been following all the Me Too stuff? It (was) is common procedure. Ever heard of the "casting couch?"

>Hayek
>Born poor in Mexico
>but with a chest like that she knows she's got a shot
>works hard whole life to break into world's most competitive field
>Succeed based on own merit
>Fat, disgusting landwhale demands sexual favors to continue your career
>threatens to kill you for saying no
>refuse to become whore
>Eventually, with nothing to gain, tells painful story to the World

>You
>never worked hard for anything in life
>(GB points & tendies don't count)
>think your judgement matters
>are wrong

LGTSS

strawpoll.me/14626696
strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729

my man

Blame the white man!

Jesus what an ugly motherfucker. I hope he will commite suicide or something

This site was great when it wasn't just a bunch of alt-right, mouth-breathers raging about how their misogyny isn't acceptable now that they're adults.

Look, I get it, we were all teens on Sup Forums once. Getting girls our age to show their tits on Stickam and calling everyone a "nigger" made us feel alive.

But then half of us got a college education, and the rest of us refused to let this site die.

P.S. Alt-righters, what's with your women? They put on some pearls and suddenly think they're Kate Middleton.

Feminists fuck better.

LEAVE MY GODDESS OUT YOUR MOUTH YOU SWINE

I owe my first boner to her. I owe her everything.

Just go back to your niggergayclub fucking brainless libscum sjw

>Feminists fuck better

sensible chuckle.

Don't you have a Confederate statue to go not save? Do everyone a favor and light yourself on fire with your dad's tiki torch.

Hayek>Huckabee

The look in her eye...YOU JUST KNOW

>you
>making assumptions without any foundation
>you
>have no idea how the world actually works
>you
>on Sup Forums making greentext memes
>you
>think your judgement matters
>you
>are wrong
Ok, but, seriously. You got a chuckle out of me. Good job.

The funny part is, you are wrong about all of that. She was born into a very rich home where every one of her family members was a very successful big league. She was practically placed into an acting career and at age 23, she was shot into Mexican spotlight in Teresa.

In 91, she moved to LA to study acting and in 94, won an Ariel Award.

The funny part is, she didn't seem to need to sleep around when she was in Mexico since she was already a star and all. I guess she is just jumping on the band wagon like everyone else so modern society can look down at men for doing their job. It has gotten to the point where a man could date a girl and fall in love, be betrayed by the girl, and then be fired after the girl lies about being raped. Kind of like what's going on in the media right now.

Wiki is an amazing tool. You should learn to use it sometime.

Nice bait bro

>saying he's wrong in a bunch of different ways. none of them valid
whew, you got him there, chief.

>they're all funny parts because i can't keep up with my brain while i copy paste my facts

This didn't even make sense.

That's ok. Retardation is piratically a user requirement for Sup Forums. Not everyone can be intelligent or logical like the people you deliberately argue against.

>Hits keyboard with face

>Words pop out, thinks its somehow an arument that you won

>Doesnt understand autistic screeching memes

Literally you

A few details about our Salmita:
- She did have some talent before she moved to Hollywood and became a cliché.
- She did take acting classes when she was just starting out.
- She's a control freak; there is always the element of power in all her interpersonal relationships.
- She got her start in the Mexican soap operas (telenovelas), where the studio system is every bit as creepy and as jewy as Weinstein.
- Her big break into the movies was El Callejón de los Milagros, where she played the role of an ingenue slowly being weinsteined by creepy people in Mexico City.
- Her allegations against Weinstein follow the script of El Callejón de los Milagros with uncanny accuracy.

Does life imitate art or does art imitate life?

Yep, they're fake alright.

another good rebuttal, sir.

damn, no copy pasting this time?

??? Are you pointing out that you were wrong? Or are you pointing out that you are going to continue arguing even after you were pointed out as being wrong?

here's my view on these women...

If the woman was young, maybe less than 18-20, I can understand being afraid to speak out against someone of authority (like Roy Moore). For that I'll give them a pass.

But for older women I have a real problem. First, there's no real way for someone to defend themselves in case the allegations are false. I can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning and you're asking me where I was 5, 10, 30 years ago?

Second, every woman who was subsequently molested my someone like Weinstein needs to look at the first woman molested and blame her for not doing something about it. And the second woman, etc... They let him get away with it and they have to share the blame.

Finally, these women made a decision... career or justice. They chose career. Live with your fucking decision.

There should be a law where if you make this kind of allegation after a statute of limitations, you're liable for damages to the accused 's career.

deductive abilities at their finest. you are certainly very impressive, sir. please do continue.

Easy to say

user, could you show us how you would do ? Like do it irl and then combe back to Sup Forums fpr greentexting

So, you are going to keep arguing after being called out. Got it.

Keep going with your "witty" rebukes. You've done such a great job at making a valid argument in the past.

Keep it going. You are so good at this.

>still thinking i was the one he was arguing with, and not realizing more than one people believe he's retarded

>implying
>not realizing it is just a board with Anonymous responses
>still trying this hard

Damn is this out in a nude beach? And blease more if you have.

He almost did
You just know...