Considering he was hired by Trump, what are the odds this guy is a criminal scandal waiting to happen?

Considering he was hired by Trump, what are the odds this guy is a criminal scandal waiting to happen?

Dude screams White-Collar Criminal to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729
strawpoll.me/14626696
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hired by obama
stay mad kid

I thought Obama was the source of all evil, Trumptards, lol?

this.

Would only of taken 3 seconds on google.

Obama and Trump are jew shills. Why are you tards still playing the two-party no-win game?

stay retarded kid

stay mad kid

America is a Globalist Pizza Hut location, not a real Nation. Calling it out is the only right thing to do when you see evil like this occur. Dumb goon kike.

He reminds me of this guy

I have a question then that will trip you up.

If this dude is so corrupt, why hasn't your God-Emperor Trump fired him unless he's just as bad?

Gotcha.

Only real pizza places around here. gtfo

bump

stay mad kid

Oh damn digits confirm

yawn

Digits confirm digits

Because Trump is uninformed and doesn't understand how internet laws and regulations work you fucking nigger.

America is a pizza hut, sure but their sauce will fucking kill you. Turn off the lights at night because their sauce will fucking kill you. Anytime they want, their sauce will fucking kill you. little bitch.

Hired by Obama, promoted to FCC chair by Trump.

Trump supposedly fired Comey because of job performance, right? Why not fire Pajeet as well?

Not sure if you're defending trump or against him.

Cuz he dun a gud thing

so?
cry more

HURR DURR LIBRUL TEARZ

This shit affects you too fucktard

cry more kid

What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...

It ain't over now, 'cause when the goin' gets tough, the tough get goin'. Who's with me? Let's go! Come on!...

What the fuckk happened to the Sup Forums I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. 'Ooh, we're afraid to go with you, Bluto, we might get in trouble.'

Well, just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Ajit Pai, he's a dead man!

All these right-wing fucktards would let Trump shit in their mouths if liberals had to smell it

man, you guys are getting good at calling each other out. love your little generation of estrogen-pumped faggots. keep it up, it's so entertaining watching you retards type the same thing over and over.
don't mind me, i'll keep on scrolling now.

EAT ASS YOU TALKING QUICHE

I'm doing neither, I'm just pointing out his ignorance I'm the matter.

>hired by trump
Funny way of saying appointed by Obama. That being said, he literally did nothing wrong.

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729
strawpoll.me/14626696

faggets here are getting fucked in the ass by trump, and still ask for more.

you're heading for a big crash in the 20s, there wont be a government to bail you out, too many industries will collapse at the same time. friends in the highway infrastructure industry have already been let down by Trump admin. the only ones benefited by Trump is wall street.

invest in gold now.

Against as in he's a dumbass who knows nothing about technology.

stay mad kid

kek.
why would a president understand technology?

Well considering he apparently used to work for Verizon and Verizon is one of the companies that pushed for this there's a conflict of interest just waiting to be brought up.

stay mad kid

Oh hey! Hi kidguy! It's been a while, hows it going broski?