Any bros got some advice?

Any bros got some advice?

Gf has been having hard time lately, I do the right thing & support her, show her I care etc without being too in her face & stuff. She keeps acting like a bitch in return & acting like im not helping her. She doesn't reply so I leave it thinking she'll reply in a day or two when she's ready. I choose to give her a little space, try & help her out. She doesn't reply, I get missed. Few days later she messages me all pissed off, she's in hospital with concussion after falling off her horse. Nobody told me. She's gets real bitchy that I wasn't worried about her or messaged her. We fight. She says she doesn't think she can be with someone that doesn't care about her. Try for a few days to show her support & care just like I was trying to before & she stops replying to my messages & doesn't want me to go see her.

Obviously I'm not a total idiot & gave up messaging her after a few non replies so I don't look desperate. Just wondering what /b advises.

Pic related. Will dump more for decent advice

She's "in hospital" but doesn't want you to come see her? Gut says she's lying. Call the registry desk at the hospital and ask for her room #

Sounds like a typical young, crazy broad.

Everything about this story is telling me that she may be lying about something.

Break up with her quick,and move on to a new one user.

Oh, so she's a horse chick. They're always insane, move on.

Now now, don't jump on the ban waggon just yet.

I would say that communication is everything, talk to her. Ask her what she thinks you are doing wrong. Tell her how you feel when you (in your eyes) give her support and comfort and she just stops responding.
Talk to her about how you feel when she says "you don't care about me".

You can go your whole life thinking you do everything right, and it is right from your perspective. But someone else might have another view of the situation and the world.
So just talk, ask questions, tell her how you feel and how you "see" the world.

Communication!

Btw, from the picture I would say shes stunning! Keep her close.

And no I didn't say all this because more pics of her. Just trying to help a /brother out.

it just seems like she doesn't want to be around you anymore/talk to you. she's trying to push you away pretty much. banging body though, my advice is fuck the shit out of her one last time, cum on her face then cut off contact with her. also more pics please

Found le boomer

you sound like a lvl 1000 basement dweller that never interacted with a girl in his entire life, please stop giving advice

This guy knows what's up

>my gf is in a really bad place
>I just want to help her, gosh darn it
>I feel like I'm not doing anything right
>posts her nudes to Sup Forums

You're a bad boyfriend dude

Imma check dem dubs for you,but i disagree with this post. The open communication thing just isnt going to happen,because shes not allowing it to happen. Everything the op has posted clearly states that hes trying,but she doesnt care.

Why waste his time trying to salvage a clearly sinking ship?

Call me when you grow up and wanna settle down and not just behave like frat boys.

The goal in life isn't to get most STD's, just saying.

But I'm on Sup Forums, I shouldn't have expected to meet mature people.

inb4 "I'm 40 with xx kids", spare me your bullshit.

Already checked it out. She's been in since the night she didn't reply. Although that doesn't mean she's not hiding something else
She's defo in the brat category
Communication don't work rn dude
She's no Angel

ALSO.

Who in the right mind disappears for a few days,and then texts their lover "oh im in the hospital,fuck you for not knowing about it." You cant expect any sane person to think their girlfriend wasnt lying if they pulled that shit.

The hospital would contact family,boyfriends,etc to let them know if there was an accident.

>She's no Angel
So if she somehow found out you were sharing these photos online while she was in the hospital, you're saying it wouldn't make things harder for her?

You're saying with certainty that she'd say "well I'm no angel, I probably deserve it"

You don't do that shit to someone you're pretending to care about you idiot

This is why she doesn't want you around

The hospital doesn't contact anyone by their own choice, certainly not a boyfriend. How would they even find the boyfriend?

I agree that this girl would not be for me, a.k.a red flags for me too. But OP loves her, want to fix things. Then saying "ABANDON SHIP" isn't the most productive way to do so. "Fuck her one last time" etc isn't gonna fix shit.

And they are obviously not living together / married, so they have no obligation to call him.

And yes OP has tried, but his way, it's not sure it's the correct way for her.
All I'm saying is that there are more then one way to view things.

And save your energy and waste it on someone who needs it instead of aiming it towards me. It's off topic and doesn't help OP.

so you heard that she is in hospital and instead of rushing to visit her you just texted her and now you are crying on 4chin?
we all been there, dude if u didnt rush there means you dont really care, you are just upset about yourself not getting that sweet tight juicy pussy anymore, its your selfishness not your genuine care for her. last chance is to visit her with some flowers and shit and apologise with made up reason of something even shittier thats been happening in yout life, so she realises that she has been a prick too ( even tho she wasnt and its your fault) also she will not show it, but will accept apology if its genuine.

Really?

The medics that helped my mom in her car accident called my dad ASAP to let him know what went down. Then again,my mom wasnt unconcious.............and she kept handing over her cell phone saying "call this person,and tell them which hospital im going to."

If op's girlfriend wasnt hiding something,shed have done the exact same thing. "HEY DOC! People may be worrying about me,please call them to let them know im alive and in the hospital."

What she is doing is a bullshit attention grabbing move,and she does not deserve even one ounce of sympathy.

"she is no angel"
no wonder u r getting kekked so easily, look how much childish ego there is coming from you.

I agree with the sentiment of what you're saying but they're obviously not in the sort of relationship where open communication is that valued, or she would have told him what's going on.

you obviously aren't that invested mate, or you'd have more respect than sharing her photos (without her permission) so quit tricking yourself into thinking it's going to go somewhere. If she can't see that she's been too difficult to really 'be there' for, and you are spreading her ass on Sup Forums... it's not gonna work

No,they do not have any obligation to call him.............this is true. But there is something called logical thinking,and not acting childish.

If you get hurt that seriously,tell the EMTS to call everyone you trust so that they arent worried sick trying to find you.

And you are definitely missing the point here dude: it has nothing to do with him loving her,or trying to fix this. It is beyond repair..........theres nothing to salvage.

OP, she's just looking for an excuse to break up with you and be the victim in the situation. She's clearly drama and there's nothing bitches love more than being the one that was done wrong. Leave her cunty schizophrenic ass behind /bro

winner.

This. They always want to be the victim in a break up.

Fuck her one more time then kill her. Can't have others fuck the pussy you've fucked.

I agree unfortunately. She's a few years younger & call me immature for posting her pics here but I'm nowhere near her level of immaturity at times. It's almost like she craves drama & tries to make everything negative rather then positive. We've been together a couple years but I guess it's time to move on