Immigrants won't make eastern Europe go to shit. It's eastern Europeans that keep it that way

Immigrants won't make eastern Europe go to shit. It's eastern Europeans that keep it that way.

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/research/podcasts/2016/04/rise-of-the-right
youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_rebate
politicalresearch.org/2015/12/12/trumping-democracy-right-wing-populism-fascism-and-the-case-for-action/#sthash.dOx0ZDun.dpbs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8fhFuwE3shyoBHvh4PmrCP78UJD_3U6q
ec.europa.eu/budget/figures/interactive/index_en.cfm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
statista.com/statistics/316691/european-union-eu-budget-share-of-contributions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many refugees I need to turn my house into Sony centre then?

You know that funny thing is that quite a few of those 6 million immigrants are Poles like you.

But I'm not in Germany

Really makes you think...

Things are so much better now!

Obvious cherry picking. This is what Warsaw looks like.

I love my shithole desu

>one cherry picked
>2 cherries picked
>3 cherries picked
>holy shit look at all these cherries

No. Immigrants are performing a pincer move to encircle eastern Europe by flooding vulnerable western European nations. Once western Europe is dominated the more resilient eastern European nations will be easy picking.

Holy shit, Sup Forums is BTFO out!

still I would rather live in poland than in germanistan

Are you trying to imply that this would somehow not look so good without all those immigrants?

Also
>poland
>0 immigrants
you are a fucking ignorant

brookings.edu/research/podcasts/2016/04/rise-of-the-right

Damn...really makes you think. Multiculturalism really is the way to go.

Or, how about you compare it to, lets say zimbabwe? I bet it have even less immigrants than poland does.

Went to Poland and it was beautiful...

Goes to show how based Germany can be, it can be nice even with millions of dirty sandniggers. Just don't let women out of the house...... ever.....

Translation:
>Germany got fucked up by constant bombing from countries that refused to let Germany save itself from poverty
>Germany flourished after Hitler saved it from poverty
>A foreign company made a nice building, therefore we should let anyone and everyone in
>Ghettos in poor countries exist
wew nice arguments lad

Come to the UK, you guys are hard working good honest wife folk. When we say we hate immigrants, we love Europe, we just cant stand shitskins with their 800 kids all on welfare.

I wanted to visit Poland, do you have a lot of the shitty immigrants there right now/ever? or which parts should I avoid?

Yes, eastern countries are poorer than western countries. But that's because they put their people before their economy. Nations like Germany have become wealthy at a horrible cost: their soul.

>poles
>not turkroaches
gg cuck

Based.

sure. no i believe you ahmed but tell the nsa your side of the story
youtube.com/watch?v=ICpU8-foA0E

Yes let us ignore the Soviet occupation...

only ukrainians but they are normal

We have a small amount of immigrants but you have to really go out of your way to find them. At least the few darkies we have here keep their heads down.

We are just altruists. We let you take all the refugees. Be my guest.

>their people before their economy

Ha, no. That does not happen here.

>cherry picking examples

Something you Alt-Right faggots would never do.

Btw the EU, which Polacks hate so much, payed for all those nice inner city restorations programs.

Berlin is the ugliest city in Europe

No wonder they picked night time for the supposed "nice looking" pic

>t-they do it so that means it's ok if i do it too!

I really want to visit castle Krakow with my family - but I'm worried about the "jungles" of immigrants swarming all over Europe. Is that area safe?

Are you fucking retarded? You're Austrian. You already life in our 17th state.

Hahaha not only paying for rapefugees but also for poles
Youre fucking cucks

all op did was cherry pick. He is a faggot for it. I'm sure we can find plenty of slum pictures of any country

Nice strawman

In the UK, they are teaching these immigrants that its thanks to them the UK is doing so well, even people that just got in. Our government is getting as cuck as Sweden.

Poles are awesome. When the time comes we'll just hire Polish temporary workers to fight the race war for us, it's gonna be great!

THIS IS NOT FUCKING WARSAW. ITS FUCKING KATOWICE 15 YEARS AGO FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GTFO

I live in the capital city and it's whiter than rice. Remember, we don't have all those nice bennies for shitskins to leech off of so we don't have that many of them here.

Krakow should be OK for you to visit.

>>Germany flourished after Hitler saved it from poverty

You have to be American to come up with something that retarded.

I'm with you on this one. You posted all the evidence we need yet these alt-righters just ignore it. Keep up the good fight!

you have a problem with that?

>the rest of the EU is Germany's market for their exports thanks to Germany's manipulation of the Euro

Seriously, we buy the shit you export and then the money gets put into dem programs for us.

>The EU paid these things by first taking money from Poland and then returning Poland's money to Poland

Makes sense.

Didn't Poland just get its independence not 30 years ago? A little harsh to compare it to modern, capitalist Germany when Poland was a vassal state to the communists up until the fall of the wall.

If the UK don't fix the vote (which they will) what will Germany do if the UK leave the EU? Just hope we carry on paying the bill or do you have a plan? because right now the UK pays the other half of the EUs spending, Germany of course making up just over the other half.

>Hahaha not only paying for rapefugees but also for poles

What kind of development disorder do you suffer from?

The country you life is home to the EU-administration and you mouth breather actually laugh about me because Germany is an EU member?

You wouldn't even pass the mirror test unlike a chimpanzee.

how does it matter if this photo is 15 years old

btw this blocks looks normal for me

No, the UK and Germany are rich because they have a lot of people working in good jobs, and they make deals with banks(uk) and manufacturers(Germany) and other huge companies to do shitty things like sell NHS information too, or sell research and also have a tax haven. The UK and Germany do more for their citizens than eastern European countries. We sold our souls, or rather, our government did.

>>Discrediting your country so much
You have to be a german to be such a cuck

>because right now the UK pays the other half of the EUs spending,

If you honestly believe that, you are exactly that kind of island inbred I expect you to be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_rebate

>Alt-Right
You mean right wing populists
politicalresearch.org/2015/12/12/trumping-democracy-right-wing-populism-fascism-and-the-case-for-action/#sthash.dOx0ZDun.dpbs

Thanks user. I might take my family there to visit. Much love :)

>>The EU paid these things by first taking money from Poland and then returning Poland's money to Poland
>Makes sense.

Yes, you welfare queen, that is how it works. The question is do you pay more than you receive which is highly unlikely in Poland's case

It is cherry season.

I lived in germany from 2006 to 2008. Turks are a constant problem.

Everyone I knew had had a run in with Turks. Crime is under reported because police don't do shit.

No matter your view on Hitler, it is undeniable (unless you're just brainwashed) that his policies improved the German economy drastically. Whether those policies would have been sustainable in the long term, we'll never know.

>it's from Wrocław not Warsaw
>they renovated it already

Just how desperate cucks can be?

>Turks are a constant problem.
>Everyone I knew had had a run in with Turks

Yea, foreigners always fight among each other. But unlike you I am not a foreigner.

>hitler

THIS IS WHAT THE ALLIES DO TO GERMANY

The free market is the reason, population growth, economic growth, getting all the industry back up

whilst in the mean time Poland is communist

This was touched on in Brexit: the movie

The top photo implies that was Adolfs doing when in reality that was most likely the product of the terror bombing against innocent German civilians, which is also used as proof of "muh holocaust".

Now you're using to cuck for Europes downfall. Holohoax: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8fhFuwE3shyoBHvh4PmrCP78UJD_3U6q

>THIS IS WHAT THE ALLIES DO TO GERMANY

What exactly did the Allies or better that one Allie do to your country?

>Decades of communism after WW2
>Decades of western capitalist money pumped into Germany after WW2

You can even see the differences in West/East Germnay today, faggot.

No the question is, what right does the EU have to Poland's money? It's supposed to be a trade union, not a social welfare redistribution bureau.

How about Cologne. Refugees are such wonderful people, amirite.

Who footed the bill to bail our Greece? How much did the German banks get from that? also, wiki? you're linking wiki to me as "proof"
ec.europa.eu/budget/figures/interactive/index_en.cfm
> mfw You Germans really are utterly cucked.

Berlin looked a lot better before a bunch of Russian and Polish "refugees" arrived there in April 1945.

Reparations for your crimes Schweinhund.

>cherry picked images
Fuck off mohammed I hope you die in a fire

>Natives are too pussified to stand up for themselves so they just let Turks walk all over them

You tried to make it seem like you're the better man but all succeeded in doing was proving your country is a bunch of weaklings.

>goes from a country utterly decimated and indebted from WWII to THE world super power that every other country needed to catch up to
>went from rubble and trenches to taking on the entire western world in less than a decade of Hitler's rule
Hitler's greatest mistake was getting greedy. If he had just kept the Rhineland and accepted a ceasefire after that, Germany would have absolutely flourished and taken over the world.
Going for France and Russia were there only reason anybody important gave a shit.

The sad thing is, Cologne was just the city where the rapes got media attention, who often tried to play it off as a gang related activity, it happened ALL over Germany, and is happening still and often, its the same in Sweden, and although slightly less common here on mass, it has happened and rapes happen nightly via Taxis and rape gangs and so on. I use to hate those people that said "well I'll just leave, fuck this place" as coward traitors, but now I'm considering leaving for my family, there is no way to fight this plague of shitskins.

> I hope you die in fire
AND get wrapped in pig skin and cut into different pieces.

C U C K
U
C
K

And go where? By all means keep fleeing and giving up ground until you're sequestered in a small corner of your own country or some other western country with the exact same problem. Then what?

What will you do when there's nowhere left to flee? If you wait to fight, you've already lost.

Even after the rebate, which doesn't account for the UKs spending on EU agriculture(failing French farmers) the UK contributed about 40% of the EUs total budget. second only to Germany. Learn to find information out for your self, rather that what your cuck government spoon feed you.
> Immigrants are great, rape is really the women's fault for not understand immigrants culture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

>over 40%
Try again faggit, 12%.
statista.com/statistics/316691/european-union-eu-budget-share-of-contributions/

Was there last year, nice city

I mean leave the country. I know it seems hard to believe (I use to live in the US and no one there got it) but here you simply cannot do anything against immigrants. I was thinking the US or Australia, since they are larger and less infested currently. But you cant fight. I have been stopped by cops for having an English flag on my car. If you said,
"I don't like the Muslims that cut peoples heads off" its a crime, you WILL get arrested and you WILL face prison time for it. If you get in a fight with a Muslim, you WILL serve prison time for a racially motivated attack, even if they attacked you and you defended your self. That's not even taking into account the insanely disproportionate amount of Muslims that carry guns and knifes and stab dozens of times, always in gangs. You will never see a Muslim fight one on one here, EVER. There are loads of News reports where swarms of Muslims in hoodies or balaclavas surround the news teams. It really is that bad. Also, if you don't believe me (I totally understand why you wouldn't, it sounds BS but its true) google "Rotherham rape" for years Muslims gang rape, pimped, and abused about 1400 teens and preteens, everyone in the local police and government knew, and central government, but no one did anything because "das RAYCIST!"