I just turned $200 into $900. Why aren't you using bitcoin

I just turned $200 into $900. Why aren't you using bitcoin.

Interesting, btc hasn't increased with 350% today.
So what did you do?

Or are you just trolling? :P

because i dont know how to trade. I am completely new to stocks n shit.

Same, bought 200$ worth a couple months ago and now I have 800..ez money ez life

Bought bitcoin last week and already doubled. You gotta be completely retarded not to jump on this while it last.

I have rich parents and more money than I need.

Not OP but that can be done through swing trading. There are other options than just buying and holding.

Litecoin will be the next bitcoin.

I bought $30 worth and now have $722,000 worth.

Prove it; I am a poor boi who needs food

1JCFC1HT2shYZ
cGn3rS9NMt7
z2NiPpx2Yn

Because I'm not poor and looking to get rich quick

Google the word ponzi scheme and it will show bitcoin.

Because I feel like I'm too late and prices would tank as soon as I bought in

>$700
>rich
Are you sure you're not poor...?

Because I'm not a fuckwit

I feel sorry for anyone trying to buy Bitcoin this late in the game. You would be better off trying to mine them than buying them.

because i prefer not to get caught when the bubble pops

Cause I can't afford to buy into it so I have to resort to begging like a little bitch.

1MwntVJzrrLqPs k4kfxZdj7Q1xqa65D76C
help a poor fag out

I already made all the money I will ever need. I started in 2012, planning to sell out in january.

If that's true, give a poor student something to help with the debt.

BTC: 3KyzXfFycBqBJLrzd PFMUL6vRBaCLqXesR
BCH: 1JbNCEpjpriFHfEJ4x RadoMvvF1TtkRPxY

>this level of reading comprehension
Please point out where anyone said $700 makes you rich

Way too volatile. Much safer ways of making money than investing in Bitcoin.

Exchanges are shady and charge out the ass. Too risky for me, but what isn't nowadays. Also I like my work and don't need much money.

Dito, started looking when it was 15k, now it's 18, fuck this.
Also, people saying others should join are selfish twats.

Seen a friend quite quickly lose out on around 100000$ on bitcoin trading because he's a dumbass. And I know I'm even more stupid.

Your pretty stupid if you think it's too late now. I'll say late of next year will be too late

I invested 10k last spring. Probably the best thing I ever did lol

>looking to get rich quick
Try again.

This

Then you have enough to help me out a bit?
Just to get me started you know..

BTC: 3KyzXfFycBqBJLrzd PFMUL6vRBaCLqXesR
BCH: 1JbNCEpjpriFHfEJ4x RadoMvvF1TtkRPxY

fuck off beggar

yeah man if you not retarded and give yourself a google education its amazing what you can do. i got into stocks with robinhood then moved to crypto. i turned my 250$ test money into 20k in 6 months. my only regret is not useing more.

I bought in at $500 a coin little over a year ago. Sitting on 4 bitcoins right now

ok well you go ahead and turn that in.

>oh wait banks only deal in real money shucks

>being this retarded

Its called an exchange, you sel your bitcoins for fiat currency on the exchange, the exchange then wires your money

1HaDMBMVL n7usa3dvnpiT viyejAdNQ8Cwg

prove it? anything helps. just to get me started :/

define "just"

Because using a "currency" that requires fiat money to function is retarded. Yes you have that money but without real money to keep the infrastructure in place its worthless. Just absolutely worthless.

alright let me know when that check for 700 thousand arrives.

kys leech

got mine 0.06 btc and 21000 doge in wallet with 80€.
only reason why im still holding is the core takes forever to sync the fucking blockchain 180gb++ my pc crashed several times im not getting my money instead pay electricity

I have more already traded in the last year. who even uses checks anymore? It's not the 70s.
I'll sell out in january.

I'm confused.

Can you really say, buy 500 worth, watch it rise in a few hours and then sell and make x amount of profit? I read somewhere that it takes a while to receive the coin and takes a while to sell it.

Short-term is for noobcakes.

But I'm curious if that's how it works

Only an idiot would spend a dime on a bitcoin.

Say that to my $2000 profit

>absolutely worthless
>implying bc has no value
>implying trading with cc isn't the same as trading any other currency
shiggy mcdiggy

It's going to be a big fall for many people still, it's the way any bubble goes. Nothing but crooks and suckers deal in bitcoins.

Fuck it I'm gonna buy 100 worth. Let's see if I make anything out of it.

Because ethereum is better.

I turned nothing into $11000.

Can anyone give me tips on how i should start?

How much should i spend on bitcoin for starters?

Litecoin will put ethereum in the dust

Take your money, throw it in trash bag with everyone else's money, everyone grabs as much as they can and you see who gets left holding the bag.

you dont need to trade. just buy and hodl

>it's crooked or otherwise negative to see a legitimate opportunity to make money and take it
are you sure?
Many of the people with much to lose will sell out before the bubble bursts. Many has chosen to do so already, and everyone is following the development closely.

Nothing, the ship has already sailed.

Don't start to big. Say 50 or 100.
I put in 500 when I started but I'm kinda retarded. Still made a huge profit from it tho

I wouldn't start now. The dramatic rise is about to end, and a bearish period will soon follow.

:( wanted to buy some 2009 parents kicked me for being to much on the pc
i hate them so much

The only people who will buy your coins are other people. No bank or institution is gonna accept a currency that is unreliable.

So to get into the BTC Market, you would have to either mine or invest by buying.

-Mining costs thousands of dollars that won't give a profit, especially since there are groups from 2010 who saw the potential of taking advantage of an unregulated market, by doing a pump-and-dump without consequences, since the FED and FBI can't interfere with a decentralized economy. Well the people who invested in 2010 hold over 60% of the shares, the first step to the pump-and-dump. By using unregulated oligopolic strategies, these original investors can mark up the price by defying what should be a perfectly competitive market, into a monopolistic one, as they can control the supply, price, manipulating demand.

-People now see that BTC is worth a fortune, only because of the economic strategies used by these crooks. This leads to millions of people wanting to get BTC thinking it's an easy way to make money, similar to the housing market crash of 2008. Uneducated people jump on a bandwagon that looks like a real ad to get rich quick. Because people can't mine as it is too late due to the market cap almost reached, and the impossible competition with their 1 computer mining compared to the original investors now having 5,000+ computers running all mining, the only way they will invest is by buying the BTC from the original investors who own most of the BTCs. This gives the original owners real regulated currency, dumping their worthless stockpile of unreliable currency no one will accept onto the uneducated public thinking their making money.

-Eventually, the original owners will be billionaires, getting rid of their BTC, as the public who have the BTCs distributed all amongst each other will lose all the money they invested into it. People are buying BTC so they can resell at a higher price, but no one will be buy because everyone wants.

Turned $750 into over $42,000 with btc this month. Bought at around $250 each waaaay back and sold when it hit around $17K.

your point being?

.. to sell.
>inb4 tl;dr

It's nothing new, just talking ones book and hoping suckers buy your do nothing stock. Snake oil anyone?

if you invest in BTC, you're losing all the money you invest, as no one is going to buy it

But I already made much, much more than I initially invested. I haven't lost.

Better sell now then, it's going to be a fast crash when it comes.

I actually have the money in my bank right now sir

>I put 100$ on bitcoins weeks ago
>now is 400$
>just bought some pizza from papa johns using bitcoins
>mfw
I dont see what the problem is user.

Cryto is the new vegan, you all feel the need to shove it in my face constantly.

If I was holding any type of cryptocurrency I would sell now while the price is right, but only a fool would buy them at this price, they are just like pogs.

And then what? How do I covert it back into real cash? Who would even buy it from me?

Don't listen to this person, he is trying to mislead you into buying his fake money.

Did you sell your BTCs into real currency(EU, USD, YEN...) is the question. The strategy the original investors are using right now is very beneficial for them, but not for you as you don't have anywhere close to the same amount of BTC as them. I personally recommend selling in February or March for multiple factors, the main ones being more time for BTC to get more publicity since spring will be the best time and before the market cap is reached. If you don't sell before the market cap is reached, you're fucked.

i've already turned 800 into over 2k by getting some bitcion / litecoin/ eth

ill show my dick for coin my dudes...
ill use the funds to buy guns and defend iowa.

1HQ4ExW
CU55qbfZwsCnP2W
wUyytVmALYKe

You have someone else's money who was stupid enough to buy bitcoins, there is no such thing as an investment with bitcoin, it is a scam.

>not understanding how banks, or finances in general actually works.

wowwie I almost forgot this is Sup Forums

bitcoin is a decentralized currency system, it's real you can put it on a thumb drive.

you're a fuck tard

THIS TAKES THE POWER AWAY FROM THE ((((THEM)))

I understand it perfectly. Don't be mad because I called you out fool.

''>''

you can stop shitposting now, no one is buying your shitpost anymore

Just because you can put it on a thumb drive, does not make it real. You're just gullible.

I said don't be mad bro.

Just because you can put a piece of paper in your hand does not make it real. you're just as gullible.

the US DOLLAR is not real, it's backed by nothing but the peoples hope it doesn't go away.

bought 0.1 bitcoin several weeks ago for 860 euro, now its worth about 1500 euro.

anyone interessted in investing some bitcoins in real estates in germany? they have a great roi

''>''

>this
You want to sell your BTC before the original investors do. The original investors are waiting for the market cap, as that's when the BTC will be the highest price. You're probably wondering why you don't also sell at the highest price, that's because they have more BTC then you. They can flood the market with different accounts all offering different amounts. They will out sell you, as your one offer won't be as easily seen as 10,000 accounts offering the same amount by the same guy.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD GO BUY CARDANO (ADA) RIGHT NOW IT IS GOING TO JUMP TO ABOVE A THOUSAND BY MID 2018

WORTH 21 CENTS NOW

Ima fucking poor student driving $400 car and live in a rental room in shitty condition... anything could help :/

1nH2aygTg2YMpxJG5 qShdvppYCK4mLKgC

Bitcoin is controlled by North Korea. Only idiots invest in money that has no value

Bruh, the only thing you are putting on the thumb drive is random computed hash. I.E.- Arbitrary number computed by your GPU.

The problem is that your BTC will eventually be worthless. You better spend or sell them before the market cap is reached

and the only thing you're putting in your bank account is paper, paper that was made from a tree.

which system sounds more advanced?

you fucking cave man

Bullshit, you would have had to invest in '13 to be able to do that and not "just", shillposter

not only that but your's can be re printed and faked..

literally 100% impossible to counter fit a bitcoin or any crypto currency with a block chain.

Tick tock, better watch that market. Don't sell too late.