YOU CUT YOUR HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIR

YOU CUT YOUR HAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIR

A O T Y

Saved By A Waif is the best Alvvays song, no question

you mean Lollipop (Ode To Jim)

the shilling of this album here is absolutely stupid.

your mum is stupid

It's /r/indieheads tourists. You can always tell

>tfw the lollipopopopopopopopop kicks in

what is a waif in the first place

Misato is my waif

INTO PIECES

BUT YOU USED TO LIVE A BLONDED LIFE

worst band name in history

A waif (from the Old French guaif, "stray beast") is a living creature removed, by hardship, loss or other helpless circumstance, from its original surroundings. The most common usage of the word is to designate a homeless, forsaken or orphaned child, or someone whose appearance is evocative of the same.

Good taste, user

Which song is this from? I'm bad at lyrics.

>go to a hairdresser yesterday
>this song plays in my head constantly

Opener

DO YOU THINK ITS GONNA MAKE HIM CHANGE

im just a boy with a new haircut!

can confirm, am r/indieheads tourist. i used to go on Sup Forums all the time but then i left for r/indieheads for serious music discussion and Sup Forums for shitposting

KOREA
KOREA
KOREA
KOREA

the lead singer is a vagina person so this must have been intentional

Kek

It's actually Alvvays, not Always. Probably worse, because it only makes them harder to find unless you know about the vv.

DARLIN DON'TCHA GO AND CUT YOUR HAIR

Is that a Holy Mountain reference?

wwvvwvvvwwvvwvvvvw

Saved By A Waif (second to last track)

>tfw the first three listens were a crushing disappointment bar the opening track and saved by a waif
>tfw I've grown to like the cringy bad lyrics

>It's actually Alvvays, not Always.
nobody gives a shit about their stupid stylization

>not liking Dreams Tonite, Plimsoll Punks, Not My Baby, Hey, Your Type, or Lollipop

shit taste

>It's actually Alvvays, not Always

>implying google won’t find them for you anyway

I feel the need to talk about how fucking awful Forget About Life is, like holy shit the lyrics are bad enough but the way she sings them are absolutely atrocious.

The only redeeming bit is the synth bit, but even that is mostly ruined by the entire shitty song.

no one talks about Already Gone but I feel like that's one of the only tracks here that goes for that really sad nostalgic vibe that ones who love you/ agency group did on s/t