Whats your Secret, user?

whats your Secret, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQkCH_C-7AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

peterfile

I fucked your mom.

I’m scared I’ll loose my fiance if I keep letting these thoughts get to me again, and my therapist will tell the authorities again if I tell her about them and I have no clue what to do. I just don’t wanna go through it again.

the PTSD is getting bad again

Iraq?

I'm depressed but i hope that if i keep busy and pretend to be happy it'll sort itself out

Afghanistan

My girlfriend is in a wheelchair and sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I was with a normal girl.

i have a decent sales position and i am well liked by my colleagues. i am good at my job, probably one of two of the best.

when i leave my job, i go back to my house and stare at this blank wall in my house and think about death and dying. this is all i do outside of work.

I think Christmas is bullshit. I fucking hate Christmas. I think its an amplified exercise of the airs and faked social niceties we put on as human beings that we don't like to admit are false and forced. It reminds me of the fakeness of human behavior and that we aren't actually convicted morally, that it's all a ruse.

I want my wife to flash someone her bare pussy tonight at her company's holiday party. Doesn't have to be a coworker, just anyone at the restaurant. She's going to be wearing a short dress and I told her to not wear panties.

Stop tipping your fedora so much, grow your neckbeard out, and force your fat body into a Santa suit so you aren't as much of a waste of space this Christmas

I like me and I hate people so I'm more me than most people are them because I don't give a fuck about any of you.

Nice try, FBI.

did u still fuck her tho

I'm in love with my friend and I'm too scared to tell her how i feel.

Yeah we have a fairly decent sex life, but she's the only girl I've been with and I sometimes I wonder what I'm missing.

I am Neo

I showered with a 8yo girl earlier today

your cousin?

youtube.com/watch?v=rQkCH_C-7AM

niece

Were you both naked? Did you touch her anywhere interesting?

Did she touch your penis?

yes, both naked. didnt touch each other or anything

Has she started puberty yet, and how hard were you?

>
>Yeah we have a fairly decent sex life, but she's the only girl I've been with and I sometimes I wonder what I'm missing.
Alot unfortunately, but you have to decide whether "better" sex is worth losing the potential love of your life bro

hasnt started yet. surprisingly only got semi hard for a short while. ill admit she is pretty cute though, more in a innocence way than sexual, kinda hard to explain.

>potential love of your life bro
She is the love of my life. We've even talked about getting married after we graduate.

bmp

>didnt touch each other or anything
then what's the fucking point? at least wash her hair or soap her up ffs