Can Sup Forums spot the difference between corporate propaganda and actual news?

Can Sup Forums spot the difference between corporate propaganda and actual news?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jan/27/msnbc-fox-cnn-move-needle-our-truth-o-meter-scorec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You got things backwards. Cnn is corporate fake news.

apparently, Net Neutrality was proposed during Obama's "era"

didn't get enough last time?

The Net Neutrality rules, which were repealed now, were put into effect in 2015.

Fox, controversial is used properly while the term "open and affar" is takeing a side on the issue.

A person who is against net neutrality would call it " unnecessary government control and a threat to free speech online."

Lol, did anyone notice the cnn one has an ad for netflix.

CNN has a far better record for accuracy than Fox News.

politifact.com/punditfact/article/2015/jan/27/msnbc-fox-cnn-move-needle-our-truth-o-meter-scorec/

And before you go launching ad hominem attacks against Politifact I suggest reviewing their findings.

That's Netflix speaking out against the repeal of net neutrality. Not an ad.

Wow, you totally proved the credibility of CNN and unreliability of Fox with you image. Well done, well done. However, if you actually have a brain, you'll scrutinize every article from every source for noticeable bias. I couldn't watch Trump's inauguration on CNN because the commentary was unbearable. "He's going to get the nuclear codes!" and "Look at Melania's outfit!" and a general fucking hysteria that the world will end. There is no integrity to journalism - all that matters is sensationalist headlines to get people to click on the article and collect ad revenue. What should be objective truth has become politicized and subjective.

This is Sup Forums, where people too retarded to socialize on the rest of the internet choose to congregate. Of course they can't.

Sarcasm is the recourse of a weak mind, friend.

Please try to do better.

Bias isnt just show in accuracy of the story. Its also what they choose to report or not.

but the idea as we know it was acknowledged during the bush admin. it's not a partisan issue, but Sup Forumsocks just assume anyone who isnt pro-trump admin are just liberal cucks

needs more subtle

Yes, let's focus on my use of sarcasm and not the other things I said. Distraction is the recourse of somebody with no real reply.

>defending FNN
>using a trump meme

Ironic shilling is still shilling faggot

There was nothing of substance to reply to, friend.

this. I know this is Sup Forums, but what a waste of a /thread

If you say so, my Egyptian salesman.

still shilling faggot.

>and since shilling is a low form of debate, ad hominem is the only deserved retort.

Fuck off shill

>Sup Forums just shit posts about shilling when confronted with conversation

this is why Sup Forums doesn't even get the title of asshole of the internet anymore

now it's more like 16 year old reverse shill play ground

kill yourself retarded newfag

>CNN has a far better record for accuracy than Fox News.
They both have horrible track records. They ran a fake story recently on wikileaks they had to apologize for just last week.

This
In the case of NN though, Fox is the shill.

No they didn't. They messed up a date and wrote Nov 4 instead of Nov 14.

Why ignore the fact Fox News lies on a daily basis to support the agenda of the wealthy?

baseless accusations and no real argument.

sad.

funfact with enough will you can create your own opinion based on the habbenings around