Your country

>your country
>are you making significant progress in the gym this year?

Canada
Yes

>gym
>not lifting stones and rocks
>bench presses only work chest

Why would I lift rocks if I can go to the gym.

>Paying money to work out among normies and dumbasses
No thanks

It's not very expensive though. And getting even basic equipment in your home is kind of challenging

Are you on gear?

No I just started lifting a couple months ago

I lost about 30 pounds through diet and cardiovascular exercise, I improved my endurance and my diet, and I slowly started lifting some weights. Hopefully by the time 2018 starts I'll have finished losing weight and started lifting seriously.

It tried once but I'm just way too lazy.

flag
no i enjoy my american way of life

I'm glad to hear that

You're not going to make it anywhere if you're lazy! Start forming good habits! It feels pretty good to make progress

USA.
No slid this winter and have been slacking getting back to a regular workout schedule.

yes. my noodle arms are becoming big boy arms very rapidly. I can squat heavy

You can do a bunch with a bench and a set of dumbbells desu.

Only cardio desu

Weigh 48kg currently

It is hard to have a wide enough assortment of dumbbells to do anything meaningful. It makes no sense to not go a gym, I really don't see the downsides

BIRLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Chile
I'm underweight and probably gonna die soon

h-hey

Are you terminally ill? I'm sorry to hear the healthcare system is failing you in Chile. My best wishes for your health.

You can do all of your arms, chest, core, back, shoulders and hamstrings with dumbbells and a bench you can also do step ups and goblet squats for your legs. Calf's you can work as well as you can at the gym since I've yet to seen a really great calf exercise at the gym (I naturally have well shaped calves so I just do strength and endurance on them anyways).

>You're not going to make it anywhere
I don't really want to make it anywhere.

post your gains cutie ;)

But how will you squat or deadlift?
You would need a really wide range of dumbbells for this to work. Why shouldn't I just go to a gym where it has all the equipment I need?

>step ups and goblet squats
How is progression easier than just adding 5lbs each workout? This is just inefficient. You can just pay

Don't really have any visible gains but I'm getting stronger and losing fat so it's working

>Exercising
Fuck off fucking normalfag

Bump

>Criminal

What did you mean by this?

i've lost about 25lbs in 3 months lad, how fat are you vs how fat were you?

that's good senpai are you lifting too?

hardly. i have a 20lbs dumbell i use for my arms and to add weight to my sit ups. i use it for hip thrusts and squats too. i need to get a gym membership soon so i can be looking good by the time fall classes start. how do i get a bigger ass as a male? i haven't really seen much change even though i've been doing squats and hip bridges/thrust for a while.