Hey Sup Forums I'm 24 and just got a 19 year old qt girlfriend

Hey Sup Forums I'm 24 and just got a 19 year old qt girlfriend.
We have a lovely relationship and it's just like finaly experiencing teen love. We regularly have sex and it's amazing.

I'm just here to tell you don't give up.
It can happen to you anytime.
Believe in yourself

actually i dont believe but hey congrats

Thanks user, congrats

You don't have to believe me but thanks.

No problem, thanks!

What's the longest you've had sex with her?

Im proud of you, user. Try not to let the world come crashing down on you.

Once she was passed out for 30min

its taking too long and im ugly as fuck shit. good for u tho pal

I'm going to be 25 in a month and I've never had a single girl show the slightest bit of interest in me. It's too late for me.

Gratz dude
Im not even going to try to get one because we all die eventually so why would it matter

Why is is so hard to believe?
Other people have girlfriends all the time.

Is pic related?

More like improve yourself. FreeDomainRadio helps, good talks on self-improvement.

mine broke up with me last month

don't ever become more invested than your partner, don't ever date someone with issues you can't fix

that user is right though it can happen

sorry, i dont believe in me lol

Kills urself user.

You're lucky user I hope it lasts for your sake, as from reading your OP it seems to me you'd be destroyed if things didn't work out. I'm pleased you've had the chance to feel love like no other. I did once 30 years ago, for 5 years I don't think I went a single day without penertrating one of her holes. We were inseparable that was until she was knocked down by a hit and run driver. She died a week later, I've fucked plenty of sluts since, I've never once come close to falling in love with any of them. It made me a cold horrible bitter bastard. I'll be like that until I die. True love is the most powerful thing a human can ever experience. It's also the most dangerous thing a human can ever experience.

Nudes pls

Proud of you Sup Forumstard

Its never to late.

No

Thats sad to hear. Losing her is a big fear now.

Nah bruv

Thanks!

>No

pics or it didn't happen faggot

Hay look it's my sister, fucking dumb hoe

Now that you finally got a gf, get the fuck out of here, before you get any stupid ideas or advice from some retard here and end up ruining your relationship.
Go and live decent life, don't stay here.