I want to cheat on my bf, but I don't ever do it, there is a story as to why I want to though

I want to cheat on my bf, but I don't ever do it, there is a story as to why I want to though.

So to start off we are a gay couple.

We arranged to try our first threesome, I didnt like it and stopped, I asked him to stop but he didn't. He carried on sucking this randoms cock. All I can think about is how much he betrayed me, how unfair it is that he got someone else and I didn't.

So every now and then I think how much I'd rather have someone else cock. I want him to watch as I enjoy someone else fucking me, so he can know how it felt for me.

So should I do it, should I let a random fuck me?

>So to start off we are a gay couple.

OOGAH Say no more, mate. Get a revolver and stick it down your throat. Pull the trigger.

DIE FAGGOT DIE

Fuck another guy but not a nigger

either let it go, or just break up and move on. if go for some tit for tat bullshit, it's just gonna end badly anyway.

I'm gay not stupid

OP don't be gay it's gonna hit you back later in life trust me.

You seek revenge, but is too afraid to do it, that is the curse of being gay, you're weak.

good lad, get slammed by a big cock

I've tried to let it go, but it bothers me how easy it could dismiss me, how selfish he was. This is not the first time, when he went away he text me asking if he could fuck another guy, I said no, I'm assuming he didn't and respected my wishes but now I'm not sure.

Pro tip, talk to your boyfriend about how you feel and why. Try to understand that if that's how your threesomes went you didn't spend enough time thinking about wether or not it was something your relationship could handle. Try to be fair, don't cheat.

I've actually tried this though, and he is not prepared to listen, he just fucks off and starts playing WoW with his headset on.

His words are that I'm too emotional and needy.

If he asked that even after you not enjoying the threesome then I guarantee he is sleeping with someone else. Break it off, the pain of worrying about it isn't worth rest of a relationship like that.

He did that before the threesome.

Tell him about that. Tell him that seeing him suck that other guy off while you wanted to stop made you think about this. Understand that aswell that the fault is somewhat on you for agreeing to the threesome. If I were in your position I'd wouldn't have felt bad about letting him go on even if I no longer wanted to. I wouldn't have a threesomes if I didn't feel that way.

Stop beeing such a fag and just go suck the cock you crave

take some meds to make you straight or pray the gay away. You are currently on a path towards Satan

This is the thing I didn't completely agree to it, I said that I wasn't sure, that I didn't think I wanted to, I got up to go to the toilet by the time I came back he had invited another guy round.

Maybe just break up with him? Probably shouldn't be in a relationship if all you are trying to do is hurt him.

We had discussed a threesome before though.

Be clear on what you want when looking for someone, say you are a cheater and want revenge sex. Afterwards realize that what you want is a partner and your current boyfriend is not what you're looking for

Well I mean, if he's unwilling to deal with your concerns or address them, then you likely shouldn't be together. To be fair though I don't know how consistent that is or the details of your relationship so he might be justified, or at least feel that way. Remember that part of what's upsetting you is something you assuredly agreed to do, started doing, then decided that it wasn't for you. That doesn't make you bad or anything I just feel like its fairly reasonable of an expectation to assume that if one person decides the threesome isn't for them, they'll stop/leave and let the others keep going. If you talk you your partner and say no more threesomes though, I'd respect that.

Il suck your dick it that makes it ok

"stop being a fag and suck cock"
only in this context does this make sense. kek.

Traps/Sissies in Discord: VAM8YTR

If you didn't give consent without any doubts, then he cheated. Letting people treat you like that won't do your self-confidence any good. You need to get out of that relationship imo.

>when you don't read the op enough to know it's a gay dude

We've agreed that there will be no more threesomes, at least not until our relationship is in the correct place, and then if we do there is to be more rules put in place. That we both agree or it stops.

where from?

We've been together for 4 years, we really do love each other very much and we have talked about it to some extent. And I do beleive that in his mind he doesnt think he's cheated, but its how he just doesnt care about how it made me feel that bothers me the most.

Then tell him you need to set some rules and that he needs to respect them. All relationships that are semi-serious or more should at somepoint involve an honest and open conversation of each parties expectations for being in a relationship. If you demand monogamy then make that clear, if they can't live by that standard then don't be with them. Example for me would be that I demand somewhat regular sex from my partners. If you only want to have sex once in a rare while, that's fine, but I don't want to be with.

This is why threesomes are almost always a bad idea for serious relationships that you actually want to last. Some can do it and be totally fine, but most people are too jealous and insecure. Honestly, sounds like your dude just wants to fuck other people. I'd move on, doesn't sound like a faithful dude that you can sustain a long-term, faithful relationship with.

London

>no more threesomes, at least not until our relationship is in the correct place
So even now, knowing he hurt you, he still wants to push you in to it in the future? Find someone with more respect user. You don't deserve to have your lack of confidence taken advantage of like this. Particularly when you're the better looking partner.

I'm not gunna lie the whole thing has made me incredibly insecure.

>how unfair it is that he got someone else and I didn't.
Sounds like it was your own fault you didn't suck a random's cock that night.

How can he love you but not care about your feelings? If he believes he didn't cheat, he's just wrong.

Insecure about your sexuality?

your both men. doesnt count as cheatin

Break up, that's a cancerous relationship. Be gay op, but don't be a fag.

Nicely put.

Thanks lad.

Did I stutter?

Unfortunantly my life isnt in a place where I can afford to live by myself. If I could I would have done already. Terrible excuse I know but there is nothing I can do about it.

Nailed it thread is over

"Nothing I can do about it"
That's a lie and you know it. There's always something you can do about it.

>So to start off we are a gay couple.

Well in the long run I am doing something about it, I've returned to education, studying for a degree.

The moment you do get revenge on him, the relationship is going to turn into something completely different, something that will slowly make your relationship die thanks to feelings of hate, spite and jealousy.

If you value your relationship, sit down with him and have a serious, heartfelt talk with him about what happened. Tell him you felt betrayed and hurt about the way he acted, and make him promise to never do it again. Even if it hurts to ignore one'one's pride and not to choose the easy way of revenge, it's the healthier thing to do to make the relationship work into a long lasting, happier one.

if you don't care about him, then he's likely no longer interested in you of he did what he did, because a person that loves you doesn't go around seeking sexual thrills just because. He longs for something, and he got it his way, and not caring about what you felt, even if you were there watching.

I have told him all this, how it made me felt. But thank you I think I'm going to try and let it go, I love him I don't want to leave him, I will if I have to.

It's going to take me a while to forgive him, and when ever he goes out I do worry, If he could dismiss me when I'm in the room, how can I trust him when he's drunk and I'm not there.

Fuck I don't know.

>We arranged...
>he betrayed me

>He carried on sucking this randoms cock
>I want him to watch
sounds like that's exactly what he wanted in the first place

>couple
>should I let a random fuck me?
you already know the answer to that question. don't try externalise responsibility to the internet. the emotionally juvenile thinking here is teenage level. i've always thought being gay might be great because you wouldn't have to deal with womens bullshit, but this proves that with cognitive dissonance, just like everything else in this world, mathematics, science, leadership, domestic abuse, men simply do it better

oh boy we're gonna need a lot of voltage for this one

I don't blame you, I would be the same way. My wife and I have talked about a threesome in the past and even agreed to move forward with one with another woman. I'll get called a faggot for this, but I shut it down before it happened and I'm glad I did. The more I thought about it, the more I worried that afterwards she would have the EXACT same reaction that you're having right now. Even if she didn't act on it, I worried about how it would make her feel. Like I said, very few people are confident enough to let their partner fuck someone else and be totally fine with it. For those that are, that's great for them. You're not one of those people and your bf is a twat for not respecting that.

OP you can fuck me if you want. My boipussy has never been fucked before. you can cum inside me if you want to.

pleaaaaaaaase!!! ;)

hows middle school

Thats very responsible, and I wish I had put my foot down and said no. Your wife is very lucky to have someone like you, soemone who can put aside their personal plsure to think about their significant other. I wish mine was the same.

If you feel he's not interested in what you felt now, chances are he won't care in the future.
He's not worth your time. I know it sounds cold the way I say it but people who cheat because of sexual related stuff without a care are scumbags.

>just like everything else in this world
don't forget cooking, notice how all of the famous chefs are men
YOU HAD ONE JOB WOMEN

Being gay is nothing more than a fetish taken to extremes. So I don't see why your partner would have any problem with it.

Just break up with him before fucking someone else you aids ridden faggot. Being gay doesn't have to prevent you from being a decent person