Remember the 90s when every Normie liked good music like fat boy slim, Moby, the gorilaz, the counting crows, love inc...

Remember the 90s when every Normie liked good music like fat boy slim, Moby, the gorilaz, the counting crows, love inc., joee, aqua, radiohead, lenny kravatz, blink 182, green day, new found glory, lagwagon, mxpx, nofx, the mighty mighty bosstones, the all saints, backstreet boys, goldfinger, lou vega, Ricky Martin, smash mouth, the bloodhound gang, our lady peace, treble charger, collective soul, googoo dolls, OMC, Jimmy Ray, wheatus, len. Goddamn times were good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PNiVobuZxzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all those bands are 21 pilots tier

Audrey>Shelly>Donna

>fat boy slim, Moby, the gorilaz, the counting crows, love inc., joee, aqua, radiohead, lenny kravatz, blink 182, green day, new found glory, lagwagon, mxpx, nofx, the mighty mighty bosstones, the all saints, backstreet boys, goldfinger, lou vega, Ricky Martin, smash mouth, the bloodhound gang, our lady peace, treble charger, collective soul, googoo dolls, OMC, Jimmy Ray, wheatus, len.
none of these area good.

this was very painful to read until I saw Ricky Martin and I stopped reading there

none of those are good and i promise you every normie didnt know moby and nofx

Are you living la vida loca?

My man Moby and nofx used to have music videos on much music. Everyone saw them every day after school.

the ONLY way

>Remember the 90s

You're definitely too young to remember the 90s

Everybody knew moby in the 90s to be fair. Maybe not NOFX but definitely Moby.

i'm such a 90's kid :)))))))
lole

> Literally not asingle good act

that's a performance

What kind of a fucking idiot, even by american standards, do you have to be to name your daughter Mädchen?

objectively true

Have you guys really never listened to August and everything after?

Honestly if anything I miss when our jeans were made out of 100% cotton.

>collective soul

if you hear what kind of music they make now it becomes even more painfully clear that they're a bunch of soulless fucks that were only ever making music to hop on trends and make money

How can you say joee wasn't a good act
youtu.be/PNiVobuZxzE
You would actually have to live in the 90s to know this song though.

None of the women in this pic are attractive apart from Madchen who didn't become attractive until her late 30s

Who doesnt remeber all the great albums that the gorilla have brought us during the 90s?
like - or -

lots of great gorillaz releases in the 90's

imagine those three girls triple braaping you. imagine the pure sexual ecstasy

This 90's trio is better

kill fuck marry

> the Gorillaz
> 90s

uhmmmm

this

You are factually challenged.

Granted, it may have been more 2000 when Moby was the biggest thing around, but close enough.

Also - Animal Rights is a 98% level album.

agreed

Nice try

exactly

>remember the 90's?
>posts pop-rock from the early 2000s

Lauren Hill is the only good one. The other 2 are fags

Shelly is my favorite :(

you guys are retards, its donna>audrey>shelly

>Amick was born in Sparks, Nevada,[1] a few miles east of Reno, the daughter of Judy, a medical office manager, and Bill Amick, a musician.[2] Amick's parents are partly German;[3] the name Mädchen (in German pronounced [ˈmɛːtçn̩] (About this sound listen)), which means "girl" in German, was chosen by her parents, because they wanted an unusual name.[4] She is also of Norwegian, Swedish, English and Irish descent.[5] As a young girl, Amick was encouraged by her parents to follow her creative instincts. She learned to play the piano, bass, violin and guitar and took lessons in tap, ballet, jazz and modern dance. In 1987, at the age of 16, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in acting.

you've got it the wrong way round mate

actually i dont

/thread

t. right generashuners

aqua is certified scaruffi-core