I did it lads. I did it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AglYrEjOn30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But did you?

if it comes easy it goes easy.

be careful user.

GODSPEED OP

To prevent her fucking off try breaking out of that hardass shell that you describe having. Trust me it helps

pics of her or it didn't happen

>I did it

That declaration makes me feel like your gonna fuck this up. You haven't done it yet you fuck. If you mess this up I swear on my mom I'll find you and teach you the meaning of pain. Don't you dare fuck it up.

Pics or it never happened

T H I S

That's a rare waifu you got there.

This.

You didn't do shit. You just took the first step towards doing it.

check the front of her panties, friendo. (she's got a dick)

Kek'd

Lol she's not a dude. I was expecting that when I met her but nah...all the equipment is there.

SHE IS ONLY WITH YOU FOR NOW, SHE WILL IN ALL LIKELIHOOD FIND ANOTHER PERSON SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE, ACCEPT THIS TRUTH AND PLAN YOUR LIFE AROUND IT SCRUB

Oh I'm not...my problem is that unlike some of the OPs here, I'm actually a fucking Chad in disguise, I've fucked shit up before and I really don't want to fuck this one up. Hence why every once in a while I'll surf Sup Forums and remember where I come from and how ((blessed)) I am to have her. That's why I decided to post about it. I truly am a lucky guy

so what's the problem? i'm almost 40 and regularly fuck/date 20s and teens ... yah into bdsm and all

Believe me, I think about that everyday and I even mention it jokingly ...but also I remind her how fucking lucky she is to have me.

Take notes lads..confidence is the key not self pity.

I also would like to give /fa/ a shutout for helping changing my wardrobe.

Oh that shit's going to come crashing down in 3 to 5 years, guaranteed.

Enjoy it though while it lasts, it will be a fun ride.

You're absolutely right. I've been embracing my autistic side lately, it's funny how when people say be your self we brush it off when in reality that's all we've gotta do.

kek ... you wouldn't know confidence if it hit you in the face with it's 10 in cock.

telling a girl she's lucky to have you? you're THAT insecure you have to REMIND her of all the "amazing" you are? you know, despite almost a decade to get your pathetic shit together.

You're everything that's pathetic and manipulative and beta going.

3-5 years is good, just dont get married and keep all your shit.

I personally cant do relationships for more than 3

Absolutely, we've talked about that briefly and I'm ready for it. I keep reminding her low key that at the end of the day..she has more to lose than me. Gotta keep them in a tight leash

It's not insecurity my friend, it's knowing self worth.

wow, more beta faggotry

yeah, keep reminding her how amazing it is to eat at applebees instead of mcdonalds

you're pathetic

ROFL no it's not if you have to remind someone ELSE about it.

It's the exact opposite. Hun, you know I'm so awesome and you'll never find anyone like me. Yeah.

Or more like how awesome it is I have a fucking career , a house, a vehicle and not some low life douche like she've met in the past. You're very bitter user, I pity you ..

Thanks man.

Quick, eat a gallon of tendies with mayo and bbq sauce and wash it down with meth then shit all over the place before it's too late

Sup Forumseta male is mad as fuck
kek

Oh, I'm not bitter. I'm laughing at you. You're either too stupid to get it or exactly the douche you proclaim not to be.

protip: a career/house/car is not a life achievement for most. it's status quo

...and if you have to brag about it to teenagers so they'll like you then you're a lowlife douche.

The main and only reason why I'm posting this is because I've seen tons of depressive posts on Sup Forumslately and i just feel compelled to say that it's gonna be alright. Be your self, focus on growing and also know your self worth and eventually life so work itself out.

damn Sup Forumsetamale, why so upset?
are you jelly of OP? yes, yes you are.

youtu.be/AglYrEjOn30

YUP!

All you have to do is impress teenagers with normal shit anyone almost 30 should have ... and convince them how "great" they have it.

not. just enjoying the laugh at OP who thinks he's king shit

Tbh Applebees is cash bro

OP
remember, she will still shit test you. keep her ass in check. mold her to what you want, do not let her mold you otherwise you lose. dont fall for that freedom feminist bullshit. be the man and remind her she is the woman with romance and being a smooth criminal.

Sup Forumsetas in this bread are jelly.

good shit OP make it a success. i know how you feel.

savior it

stupid faggot.
thats the shit woman are impressed with regardless. stop hating on OP because he is happy about getting what you cant. you probably at your moms house.

Dating a much younger woman is a huge sign of immaturity and insecurity. What the hell do you honestly have in common with her other than memes and sex? Just fuck her a bit and move on before she turns crazy/betrays you like any normal adult. Unless you guys are like fucking soul mates you're asking for a serious problem in 1 year or less.

compared to you and your salty ass, OP is winning...and you...sitting on Sup Forums salty as fuck at his winning. faggot.

fanfic

either another [sexless virgin] Sup Forumseta or a bitter femanon...same difference.

Show the bitch's tits you fucking cuck.

ROFL no...it's the shit teenagers and fucked up adults are impressed with.

I'm not bothered that OP is happy. I'm laughing over how 'alpha' that betafag thinks he is.

Woman likes you because you have a bit of money? ROFL. Keep telling her that. Keep telling yourself that.

yah, but I don't go telling teenagers how amazing it is because I can afford to take them there

yawn. Yep, in the basement or whatever too right? Not in the city apartment I own or the house in suburbia I also own and rent out...or the apartment I bought in the Philippines for vacation.

Giggle.

I love reading stories on the internet.

Im inclined to agree, but fuck dude its actually really hard to find a single and attractive girl in her 30s. Ive been dating young the past few years cause its whats available

Oh op you dumb nigger you didn't do shit, she's 19, she will grow up figure herself out and leave you. You're in for a hard fall but savour that young pussy while you have it. Godspeed

confirmed faggot projecting his own bullshit. thanks for showing of your "possessions". probably got that place in the philipines to fuck children, right?
thats how you impress them, with your wealth?

you lost the pissing competition with OP. faggot.

Well I don't know what "dating" means to you but you need to prepare your ass for her to want to move in with you and not pay rent or accuse you of raping her or some shit, the closer you get to her the harder she'll break you. Unless she's super chill and put-together...but if she's dating 25+ and under 20 I can almost guarantee you she's a self-taught whore on wheels.

how "redpilled" are we talking?

Sorry, if i had realized you were a teenager (and, ya know, some faggot OP pretending not to be OP) I wouldn't have mentioned the specifics of not living in a basement.

OP can have his teenager while it lasts. "omg i has the monez you must lub me" won't last anyhow.

Nice ad hom attack...or attempt. I think OP has fucking children under control already tho

Fucking this, even worse if it's a trap

your slipping faggot.
not a teen and not OP but nice try.
keep deflecting, you salty bitch.
for someone with all that alleged ahit, seems no one gives a fuck about you.
fuck your life you lonely faggot.

Not the same guy but the second you the words
Ad hominem
Sure, kid
Or
Strawman
You've pretty much lost the argument

>be the man and remind her she is the woman with romance and being a smooth criminal.

Yeah OP be yourself just listen to the fella above that has no idea of what he's talking about!

>she's 19
>loves anime
>unlike me she's not a closet autistic weeb
>she embraces it

If true then there is hope for the future after all

Me too