How can white women even compete?

How can white women even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o&ab_channel=SubcultureWars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they can't with that

What exactly was the point of her character?
Also she was way too fat to have been able to run around as much as she did. Totally not believable.

Her point was to go on a pointless mission and get most of the resistance killed

Typical woman then. Just like the old purple haired sjw grandma

They could weigh less than 200 pounds.

Luke dies in the end.

when you have to have a nigger and a ricearse in your movie

> be fat chink
> Dying in wreckage of destroyed fighter
> Rolls of lard not enough to cushion the impact
> Multiple internal injuries
> In massive pain
> everything going black
> Sees heboon coming to my rescue
> He can't do a thing because shits fucked
> Better hold on to my purse so he doesn't steal it
> My whole life spent honouring my parents, getting good grades, being respectful of the family name
> It's all come down to this final moment
> Everything forgotten so my last concious breathing moment is to kiss a nigger
> at that moment somewhere out there my father rages hard

Haven't felt any strong emotions for over a year. Probs doesn't help that I don't see my friends too often and I never had a gf or job.
Everyday feels blank and mildly uncomfortable.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o&ab_channel=SubcultureWars

In all honesty, if you strip away all the shiny visuals you have a like 4/10 movie. Not even being ironic here. But it's SW so everyone and their mother is going to rate it 1700000/10 because muh childhood.

omg raging so hard you are such le master trole how will I ever recover from such a savage burn

>That bitch Rose kept Fin from being an hero. SJW cunt. The entire movie is filled with muh powerful women n sheet.

Not right wing but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Luke force spirits, kinda not dying.

What this nigga said.

>I never had a gf or job.

Yes, being a useless, worthless POS would prolly be depressing.

what a disaster this franchise turned out to be

she was a milf tho...

Yeah I'll give you that. Check her out in Wild at Heart with Nicholas cage. i think it was filmed in 1989. She was hot AF in that. He pounds the fuck out of her

I feel, while I can't say i've gone threw what your going threw, I was heart broken once and that gave me similar feeling of "numbness" (a truly terrible feeling that I wouldn't wish on anyone). Even if your not right wing it might be worth it to lurk a bit on "the other side of the fence" so to speak. You'd be surprised how many have gone threw what your going threw. I'd especially recommend /sig/ (self improvement general) that show's up from time to time. Sometimes all a man needs to fill that whole is purpose.