/brit/

Australian Heroes edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bH8FcuE
youtu.be/1kCrkbYGD44
i.4cdn.org/gif/1495699414708.webm
vice.com/en_us/article/member-of-alt-reich-nation-accused-of-murdering-a-black-college-student
irishtimes.com/news/world/us/portland-stabbing-suspect-posted-white-supremacist-material-online-1.3099198
youtube.com/watch?v=7T2oje4cYxw
i.4cdn.org/gif/1495757115048.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tosser

Just post in the other and link to this one when it hits bump limit.

discord.gg/bH8FcuE kangaroos, please join. Bongs and kiwis not welcome, thanks.

actually, scots are welcome too, fuck england tho

btfo, I remember people having her as their fucking msn display pic with 'innocent' written over it and they all thought shed get out.

well eat shit, she should have gotten another 10.

need a bf

Anime

Who was your date to the year 11 prom, lads?

You... did have a date, right?

ah yes boys secondary and then mixed sixth form

fantastic idea. why not?

life started going downhill when my mate (who posts here) spazzed out and threatened to fight me and my other mate
was dead weird cos the three of us were best friends

poo bum willy wank arse

just had sex with a girl (female)

skipped prom in year 11 and year 13

i stayed at the same school for sixth form but kept going downhill

The numbers go down, not economically feasible to keep them seperated

"no"

*year 13 prom
yeah her name was kay, but then when i got there and was hammered enough i told the special needs girl i was her date cos she was depressed

youtu.be/1kCrkbYGD44

post back of the bus anthems

Of course I didn't have date, matter of fact I didn't even attend you fucking melon. And why do you lads even have a prom, what normie shit came up with that brilliant idea?

A Libyan invader blew up 22 people and expelled his feces over their dying bodies and people are worried about islamaphobia

little girls had paki shit seeping into their gaping shrapnel wounds and lefties are in a fight to see who is more tolerant of intolerant lunatic desert tribes

I've seriously considered this, genuinely. Like there is a high probability I will go down that route soon. Also my chosen suicide method is along those lines too.

Feel like I should move out but I'm afraid of committing to moving out because I constantly think I'll be sacked from my shitty job.󠇦

little runt
bet you were one of the kids who stunk up the bus going to the chippy every fucking day

think i want my gf to cuck me lads

i.4cdn.org/gif/1495699414708.webm

our school didn't really have dates for the prom.

more common than you might think actually

Have you ever noticed that Redditors like to swear a lot, but it's always out of place and basically for no reason? Adds no humour or force to any of their posts, it's like they just throw it in there to be cool.

For the mick bastard

lol

donald duck having a stroke

no I'd sneak on the bus during the big push at the school stop then buy sweets with my bus fair when I got off

The ABLs virgins are out again

5 times mate now do one

still can't believe >we actually let it slip

the Goa gfs

Its a yank millennial thing

After year 11 prom everyone went down the beach on the piss but I was too worried about getting caught by the police so I stopped in and played Xbox :(

>feces

how much poo were these people storing inside them? I was of the impression that people have like a banana-sized amount of poo inside them at any given time but this seems to suggest they were brimming with poo

My head's actually smaller than that lad's on the lower right

swearing is for the lower classes

Alri Shitizen
Haven't seen you around in a while

why is everyone so tall

Fucks sake mate

girl I'm in love with is probably getting fucked as we speak haha

hmm

imagine being so beta that your entire worldview centers around gaining approval from women
you guys are so cowardly that you wouldnt dare have principles that women find unappealing

>prom

FOY

so the alt right is actually killing people irl now

vice.com/en_us/article/member-of-alt-reich-nation-accused-of-murdering-a-black-college-student
irishtimes.com/news/world/us/portland-stabbing-suspect-posted-white-supremacist-material-online-1.3099198

favourite is the guy in the glasses with asperger's who has no idea what happened but copies the reactions of those around him after 2 seconds to fit in

I wasn't allowed to prom because of behaviour in year 11 but still went to the after party and lipsed a few slags

All me

Me on the right with the loin cloth

Where/what is this?

It's a terrible Americanisation of tradition.

We don't take it as seriously as you guys, truth be told. At mine we just rented out a place and got drunk, had a DJ, wore suits, took a photos etc

should wank to the thought x

Nothing worse than seeing a really really pretty and attractive girl and knowing there's nothing you can ever do about it. When will it end?

>Europe can no longer "completely depend" on the US and UK following the election of President Trump and Brexit, German Chancellor Angela Merkel says.

>Mrs Merkel said she wanted friendly relations with both countries as well as Russia but Europe now had to "fight for its own destiny".

very hitleresque

Pretty sure that's what prom is pad

>I wasn't allowed to prom because of behaviour in year 11

need me a gf
youtube.com/watch?v=7T2oje4cYxw

hippie festival in goa

>When will it end?
when you get a really pretty and attractive gf, presumably

kek sound lad. Absolute classic

flat earth is real

Yeah but when will that happen

Had a weird awkward double date thing, me my m8 and 2 girls in the limo but I'm pretty sure both girls were into me, the girl he was into ended up talking to me all night and I I don't even know what happened to him and the other girl. Unfortunately everyone involved was too autistic for it to lead anywhere. This fruitless awkwardness then continued throughout sixth form. Not pursuing that girl is the biggest regret of my life

had sex and still feel sad

fucking hell is there no end to it?

wish i was a virgin desu would give me something to strive for (losing my virginity)

When you move to England

>when will that happen
when you start being yourself, presumably

just be yourself

don't like myself very much

If the earth is flat how do you explain the seasons?

Tesco's thin base pizzas are on half price again. Pic related costs literally £1.70 and is a quality pizza.

ABSOLUTELY HOWLING!!

i.4cdn.org/gif/1495757115048.webm

When you stop being a weiner

join me in an ol' 'cide

wish i was an american desu would give me something to strive for (reaching for a cheeseburger)

I like chester

One of my mates legit turned up to our year 11 disco dressed like that, was creasing when I saw him

@75397065
degenerate

really liked this years eurovision

>is a quality pizza.
m8

nah

fave song?

just shut up

Which one is chesta?

It's pretty easy to make your own pizza base
You can smash like 10 in a go and freeze them
then use them as you need la'

Would rather get the 'takeaway' pizzas forgot who makes them but they are very nice and do actually taste like takeaway pizza. Comes with a dip as well

o-oh

The women I know in their early 30s are just delusional,

I sometimes seduce them and sleep with them just because I know how to play them so well. It's just too easy. They're tired of the cock carousel and they see a guy like me as the perfect beta to settle down with before their eggs dry out … when I get tired of them I just delete their numbers from my cell phone and stop taking their calls …

It doesn't really hurt them that much: at this point they're used to pump & dump!

imagine going a year without sex

unfathomable desu

Got £230 worth of vouchers on Amazon lads, what do I buy?

ACTUALLY, its a well known FACT that the caravan club is like a glorified SEX club

>you can make a film about this
time to get started on my memoirs

something gay

I know what you mean but get ready for an enormous redpill: Lidl's own version of those takeaway pizzas are even nicer and like half the price. They don't come with a dip but you can but your own bottle of dip that will last you ages for like a quid anyway.

political compass has released its chart for the parties for this general election

thoughts?