Tell me /b. Why are you sad?

Tell me /b. Why are you sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kaJYE3hCm6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't control the volume of my farts and this causes a lot of problems

Same old same

Gf is experiencing lower back pains... I fear that it could be serious..

Can we get more sad pics?

never feel loved and everyone in my life that i love leaves me.

i got you user

Chemical imbalance in my brain or some shit. I'll be in touch with my doctor to get back on anti-depressants at some point.

Star Wars Battlefront two was shit, that's why I am sad.

I'm sentimental not sad or depressed.

I appreciate man

youtu.be/kaJYE3hCm6U

found out yesterday that the woman i'm after is in a relationship. fucking breaks my heart

I'm lonely and can't find a job :/

lots of reasons, being gay sucks especially where you're the only fag around, and being poor doesn't help

Because I don't care about anything or anyone anymore. Because I hate everything lol

I have no confidence anymore and seriously believe I am going to die alone

4 years ago I didn't know what school I should choose, so I picked random and now I'm 19, know nothing, and about to be an IT guy.
Still I don't know if I'll ever find a job, because I'm useless.

It was supposed to be my payday, but the supervisor didn't like my report and made me fix the code and run more experiments until monday. I'll get my money if he likes the report, so my weekend is basically fucked and I have a critically small amount of cash until then. First I was sad, then annoyed, now I just deal with it and move on...

No pussy :(

so youre saying youre in fact, a faggot?

At least she told you and made it right with you.

>be me
>20
>been feeling like pure shit these past years
>family of my dad, and 2 brothers
>my big brother, which i have the best relationship recently got a gf and i barely talk to him anymore
>same shit with my best friend
>my mom died 5 years ago, due to cancer
>live with my abusive sociopath father
>little bro is the only person i can talk to
>Work full time job with shit salary
>always go drinking in the weekends
Its the same shit over and over again /b. Work from monday to friday. As soon as im off friday i go drinking with my friends. Playing vidya saturday and sunday. Wake up monday morning, same shit over again. Arguing with my dad every 3 days. Arguing with colleagues at work, everday. Yesterday, i was so close to breaking down. I thought about the old days and how things had changed so much. Used to have a good family, big house, my sweet dog, old friends, and i was happy. Now i live in a small apartment, long away from my friends, and we had to sell our dog. I fucking loved that dog /b. She was there for me when my mom died. she felt like my only friend at the time.

I'm thinking about Marcus Aurelius' successor being Commodus. And the fall of Constantinople. And so on.
History is full of misery for me.

Skills?

I moved to get by first job just to get the history going.

im sad because i have no idea what to do in life. 22m lives at home b/c no friends to get an apartment with, when i did live with randoms they screwed me by not paying rent. dropped out of college, keep shuffling between shitty jobs that i eventually stop showing up to. cant stop spending my money on drugs and cigs. now i have no money and maxed out credit cards with nothing to show for it.

I’m married to the love of my life, but I can’t stop getting off to thoughts of running away with and dumping fat loads in her sister

My dads doctors told him that chemo therapy isn't working on his lung and brain cancer. All they can do is give him hospice care at this point. He just told me today. I am going over there tonight and I don't know how to ask him how long he has.

I'm lonely, but when I do anything about it I end up in a worse position than I was in before I bothered trying to fix it.

most of the time its a waste of effort now. women don't look at me as anything more than a piece of background scenery, if they don't just look straight through me as if I don't even exist.

It's hard to feel attractive when nobody treats you like you are.

she did not. she always talked about how she wanted to do stuff and didn't have company. and nothing holding her where she currently lives. a work colleague mentioned it, not knowing that i'm interested.

i'm not sure if i was just being naive and stupid or if i was deliberately assfucked by someone knowing i'm interested in her. i feel like after a few weeks of hanging around, you should have dropped that information somewhere along a conversation.

well, another failure for the long list of failures. at least i'm fairly wealthy, healthy, have some friends, live in a great city in a great country, have a good education and a job that makes me happy. life is great except for the complete lack of feeling loved, which tears me apart from the inside.

I have been searching for the perfect couple during 5 years in which I have suffered how boys treated me like shit most of the times. I am in love with the boy with whom I had a toxic relationship. Maybe I am not perfect boy but at least I want to meet someone new, that could dettach me from the monotony of living.

My job sucks and isn't going great. I'm getting paid at an intern level for veteran-caliber work, the politics sucks, upper management is horrible, and the environment is toxic. But I can't quit because I need the money and don't want to leave the area.

I'm dating this amazing girl that wants to go INCREDIBLY slow, and it feels like we're not going anywhere. On top of that, I have zero free time to spend with her, and sex is pretty much non-existent.

I'm in-between moving and juggling roommates, and hemorrhaging money because of it.

Also:
>Insomnia
>Picked up smoking again
>Have a two-ton paperweight of a vehicle I have no time to fix right now
>Spent $1,200 on a season pass for skiing and the season has sucked donkey nuts this year so far
>Still have Christmas shopping to do and no idea what to get
>My mother is depressive and has substance abuse issues, and her mother passed away two months ago

I want to get laid over my 4 day Christmas break and it's unlikely.
My FWB will probably away at her parents house.
A chick from Tinder I've been seeing/talking to won't be ready to bang by then. I suspect she's a virgin though.

My current plan is to go out for NYE and try to get laid again by going to a Latin dance party. The chicks vary in quality, but there's always way more chicks than dudes so if a social tard like me can get laid, anyone can.

>A chick from Tinder I've been seeing/talking to won't be ready to bang by then. I suspect she's a virgin though.

>Met her on tinder
>thinks she's a virgin
>on tinder

I'm a 28 year old crippling alcoholic who hasn't been able to work since August

I literally want to die

She's recently lost a ton of weight, she hasn't said she's a virgin but insinuated it. Also Tinder is used by lonely virgins of both genders looking for love/lust, not just hot 20 somethings after a quick fuck.

Dont lose hope, for sure there is a work waiting for you :)

If you can't end with it by yourself, buy an eatable nail polish(these one that prevent kids from biting and eating their nails) and brush over all alcohols bottles/all shot glasses so you'll almost puke when you want to drink.

I'm a young dude with nothing to lose, my family doesn't care about me, my love life is trash, my grades are in the gutter due to me constantly doing shit to escape my anxiety and depression, and after a while of getting psychological therapy I'm starting to have suicidal thoughts again. I feel so unimportant, like nobody will miss me. I just need some friends but I'm too awkward and shy.

I feel you. Had same, then started playing games online and some people invited me to be their friends and at least someone care(still can't talk to anyone face-to-face)

It gets worse when you have a loving gf and can't get any money, then you feel bad not only for yourself, but for the person you love. Scary times we live in, you really can't do anything without money.

Thing is with me is I live in Puerto Rico and I still don't have power, so I can't make friends through my Xbox anymore.

Ok so I'll tell you my biggest secret when I have to talk to someone and there is no way not to do this.

I'm suicidal and can quit this life if I'll say something stupid.

Too many niggers in the world

No money. No hope.

Because my ex best friend is gone and I've been missing her all year long. I am trying to move on, but it fucking hurts, especially knowing she didn't give a shit about our friendship, and realizing she just used me and took advantage of me.

>inb4 there are other fish in the sea
No there isn't. She was into Sup Forums stuff just as much as I, enjoyed some of the dame boards as me(Sup Forums, /ic/,Sup Forums, etc), enjoyed dark humor, and was basically a bro in the body of a women.

My mom is mentally ill and keeps throwing fits about things that have never happenef, thinking that im betraying her for not wanting to meet her when she's on the brink of dangerous, i feel so fucking exhausted from all this bullshit. Shes dilusional, paranoid and doesnt take care of herself or her animals anymore, i just want all of it to end. im so tired of all the stress.

Rejections are the most common emotional wound we sustain in daily life. Our risk of rejection used to be limited by the size of our immediate social circle or dating pools. Today, thanks to electronic communications, social media platforms and dating apps, each of us is connected to thousands of people, any of whom might ignore our posts, chats, texts, or dating profiles, and leave us feeling rejected as a result.

In addition to these kinds of minor rejections, we are still vulnerable to serious and more devastating rejections as well. When our spouse leaves us, when we get fired from our jobs, snubbed by our friends, or ostracized by our families and communities for our lifestyle choices, the pain we feel can be absolutely paralyzing.

I feel the same, every time I say some stupid shit I just want to go to the corner of the room and shoot myself

Keep meeting really great girls, hitting it off very well with them... that have boyfriends. Oi vey

moneyflip irl. Take random shit and make into new shit, sell it, buy tools, continue doing this.

It's almost unbearable, the pain of being all alone.

Because I hate myself. Like most you faggots. But I have 3 little girls who are my world. They see me as superman. But I'm broken, and some day they'll learn who I really am. Letting them down will be a really sad day.

What do you mean by "broken"? Are you a pedophile?

Fuck no, I just cant seem to do anything but hate myself. I've lived with just hating everything about me for most my life. At least since middleschool

I mean I was sad. But thinking on how I would act in different social situations now. Only shows I'm not ready to be social yet. Oh well there is always drugs.

I recently broke up with my gf after 8 months together. She gave me the "it's not you, it's me. I have way too much going on to handle a relationship" excuse after we've had a perfect 8 months together. She wanted to remain friends but I couldn't handle the grief and insecurity and blamed myself for it. In my attempts for reassurance and trying to change her mind, she snapped and blocked me on everything and refuses to talk to me

If it's any consolation, your love for your children tells me you're a good valuable person, even if you don't think so. Even if your children knew how you felt about yourself, I think they would still view you as a true hero, because it takes some pretty massive balls to work hard to protect and care for someone despite having such a painfully low self worth.

Nobody takes me seriously. I fucking hate myself. I'm lazy.

If I can fix the last one, I might be able to change the other two.

I feel like i have no real and meaningful connections in my life. Im afraid that I'm just unable to be a good friend. I think of anyone as a means to an end. I know they're real people who get hurt when they get used so i dont use them. Even if they offer to help me i usually decline it. Im afraid i take advantage, and i dont know whats too much to take from someone. Instead ive chosen to fully isolate myself for weeks at a time. doesnt seem to matter much, no one really checks on me except my mom calling every once in a while because she feels guilty for how she raised me. My emotions now consist of a constant feeling of impending doom and anxiety covered by a veneer of politeness. i dont want to hurt people anymore. I didnt even mean to hurt people when i did it. its just how i was shaped and molded throughout my life. Ive always been an outsider and it used to get me somewhere socially, but now that everyone has grown up, being a true outsider gets you nowhere except shunned and vilified.not even to your face, its all behind your back but you can tell because no one talks to you and everyone looks at you like you're a hurt animal. im tired of peopl feeling sorry for me, im tired of feeling sorry for myself. Im just a truly miserable creature.I dont tell anyone about it or reach out to anyone because i know it would just be me being selfish and looking for validation that i cannot offer in return. I wish i could cry on someones shoulder about all of this for a good while. maybe hold someone for a while. i think that would help... Ive just held it all in for too long

Truth is, i've made alot of mistakes in the past and everyone i know dosent associate with me because of this, years ago i would make a fool out of myself i looked uglier and just in general was unattractive and by making fun of myself i would in essence make people laugh and that made me feel good. Nobody says hello to me in the morning, nobody talks to me unless i prompt a conversation, even then most of the people that are considered "Cool" whenever they see me they talk in a sarcastic manner like saying "Oh hello user" with a stupid ass grip on their faces, they say it in a non legitimate way and as some sort of joke, This hurts me. i've never done anything to these people and yet they choose to hurt me like this and in all honesty i dont even look that bad im just too lazy to really drastically improve myself and i hate myself for not being able to just suck it up and make myself better, Life is hard for me right now OP

You can fix this. If you're really inactive all the time, you need better sleep. If you're simply doing easy things and shirking responsibilities because they are hard or unrewarding, you probably need more self discipline. If you have a negative attitude, you need to control the way you view the world, how you view tasks. Ultimately, you should learn how to master self discipline, and how to use your willpower effectively. There's a lot of tips which will help, but the most important thing you need to do is keep pushing yourself to do things you don't want to do. You'll gain more willpower, and you'll eventually become less lazy. Please remember, don't beat yourself up when you fail, when laziness gets the best of you. It never helps to be negative. Good luck, user.

You have made some points that are like spears to myself of pure impact.

wat

it reminds me of my life.

because i didnt get any job any friend any gf

**but i have anime, so i am not sad"

I feel like im slowly creeping into depression. Ever since I gave up on trying in school it feels like I have no purpose in life anymore. School was a constant drive and purpose for me to do well in the future and have a good life but since I gave up and now ive left school it feels like im stuck. It feels like I have peaked in my life and im not going to progress any further. I have also slowly but surley lost connections with basically all of my friends and it just feels like I'm becoming more lonley as time goes on. I have a girlfriend though but we argue a lot, the other day I had just had enough of everything and had a severe mental breakdown. I nearly drove home whilst barley being focused on the road from crying and screaming but I stopped myself. Not only that but I have always been battling my weight for nearly all my life, I wouldnt class myself as fat but I'm slightly chubby. At the beginning of this year I had lost about 3 stone and felt amazing but just something clicked in my head and I couldnt control it anymore making me put all my original weight and more back on. There is constant issues of extreme guilt and paranoia in my head even though I know I haven't done anything wrong, I just feel like im slowly losing all purpose and motivation in life and just becoming more sad everytime I wake up

Finished my BSc in Mathematics doing three full-time semesters at consecutively while also doing research. got into a masters program with lots of funding. completely burned out after the first semester, started to drink and smoke pot all the time. stopped showing up for class, stopped researching, did the bare minimum as a teaching assistant. Left after that semester without really letting anyone know.

I then just hopped around minimum wage jobs while drinking any time I could. Stopped talking to a lot of people out of shame and embarrassment at what I had become. I just completely burned all of my progress down and wanted to be dead.

Then, the other day, I read a couple of chapters of my favourite textbook from my favourite course, A Course in Galois Theory, and started sobbing. I reminisced and thought my heart would explode from the nostalgia. I was so happy at the time when I was doing that course. I cared about little else, I was completely absorbed in the world of mathematics.

I've stopped drinking and smoking weed since that day and reached out to my old professors. Nothing set in stone but I think I can go back, and they even seemed happy that I had reached out and expressed interest again. Everyone fucks up and I hope I didn't do enough damage to go back. I need to go back, mathematics is the only thing I ever cared about.

Well Sup Forums rothers

My father
He suffered from a heart attack
Days ago
And my family are blaming me for if

Because of the ahit I've done 4 to 5 years ago

And my brother never loved me
Same to my mother

I hate life

The only reason I'm still able to live

It's because of my girl

My gurl my beautiful gf