No Rekt thread

No Rekt thread
>Rekt Thread

Bump

Absolutely!

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?

Welcome to Sup Forums faggot

thats how kids with down syndrome are made

faggot

This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist?

That kid looked necrotic

> beyblade.webm
File names is adequate

Not exactly rekt but fucking awesome

Get out nigger

People are people. Go with the flow. Plus the sounds a body makes when it splats is hilarious

The whirly bird!

I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

what happened?

It's the cancer for some its inescapable

Kek. Fuck off. Back to plebbit.

There was one just a while ago, I watched all of it and now I want to shoot me some niggers. Fucking niggers.

Hair got caught in some rotating machinery you can guess the rest

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

Fuck off you stupid nigger. Why is your sensitive ass even on Sup Forums? Back to fucking reddit you little bitch.

copypasta

the dude is alive, that isnt even a rekt

>41 replies
>12 posters

Well that explains why I saw all of these same files yesterday, with the exact same names.

Fuck off nigger

How come were told not to eat snow or swallow gum and shit and these things can swallow a live bird without even chewing

No one had even made a joke before you wrote that you big faggot

Bait

Nice b8. Had me going for a sec

Sorry, i'm out

Why are black people so violent?
Why does a grown man thinks its ok to punch a lilttle girl? How do you live with so many black people in your communities?

Its edgy, new, exciting for people. For those that haven't learned of death this is there way of discovering it. But this is Sup Forums. Don't go to a crackden and yell at everyone for doing drugs.

Life's a bitch. I lack the emotional capacity to give a shit. Go bitch somewhere else

Blacks are the latest racial group to become civilized. Actually the majority of them are still learning how to not act like a monkey

His asian karate roll just saved that kids life, what a great move.

Who says it's funny? Some edge-lords maybe, but mostly it's just interesting to watch, bizarre in a way to see how peoples lives just end due to a freak accident or a wild nigger being a nigger.

So what if we don't know half of what it's like for people to have gone through tragedy? So what if we make jokes about it? What makes you think we're going to stop watching gore videos because someone like you gets pissy about it and you think virtue signaling is going to accomplish anything other than pushing us to watch more gore videos? Go ahead and lose all hope in humanity over it then. So what? You think you're actually making a difference? Here's the reality, you're not. Why even give us that attention in the first place? If you don't like it, then leave.

They gotta fix this glitch in the game.

story/sauce?

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME

You just posted all of these in the other rekt thread, new stuff ples

I digged your grandma off her grave and humped her. Gotta say she was a nice piece of ass and also have a (you).

Ok

Damnit frank

you think your the hot shit but your just another idiot like the rest of them i bet the only pussy your getting is the type that says woof you stupid fuck by which i mean you get no pussy at all you ignorant cunt how about you get with the times and stop trying to pretend your something your not maybe then people wont hate you you stupid prink if i ever see you strolling in my neighbourhood ill fucking jump out the window with my brick and youll be pummelled into the sidewalk son like a motherfucker who thinks he knows what hes doing the police wont even care theyll take one look at you and theyll see your stupid clothes and decided you fucking deserved it.

In cases like this I'd want Sup Forums to have a Like button

To be fair, no one ever believes what people say on the internet. You must know that. Yes, your opinion is worth considering, but on here, it was never going be given such. (I'm the user that said body splats sound funny.) There is no rising above here, man.

What kind of animals are these?

Asian supiderman

Go back to /r9k or whatever you call it

woah wtf
why
that poor girl
hit the dog too
hope she does in complete agony with her oversized intestines exploding all over her engorged tits

>OP Here

Let's keep it rolling Bois , let's make that baiter get more triggered.!!

I requested this vid in other rekt thread and user came through. Thanks fam

What is that thing?

Feggit

Roasted nigger.

Excllent b8