My gf is scared to get an IUD. How do I convince her that it's the best form of birth control??

my gf is scared to get an IUD. How do I convince her that it's the best form of birth control??
>pic related

the best birth control is abstinence. Cant get pregnant if you arent fucking.

Get her to hold a baby and an IUD, one in each hand and ask which she would rather have pass through her vag.

Problem solved.

Don't do it. I've been with 2 women who've had them. It pokes them, stabbed me during sex and one got pregnant (although apparently it's statistically really rare. Lucky me). Stick with the pill.

holy shit that's brilliant

It's not the best form of birth control. Cut your balls if you don't want to knock her up. Preserve sperm for further babies if you really need to keep populating the already overpopulated world.

This. If you are not married and trying to have kids you should not have sex. I pray for you user.

Multiple elastic bands around your scrotum works perfectly..

GENIUS

I'd rather have my girlfriend be on birth control pills than an IUD. The best birth control is that arm implant they can get. They might have occasional spotting the first few months but it's better than getting your dick poked every other thrust. Plus IUD's can literally get pulled out of the woman from suction

I have a strong pull-out game. The problem is pulling-out fucking sucks?

I know these guys are joking but I hate people who actually think this.

You can put it on her without her knowing. Wait, hear me out.
>shove IUD into yout butt
>deep deep deep
>twist into your balls
>fuck her, come inside
>you will eject the IUD into her womb

Trust me even f your girlfriend was on the pill she wouldn't want you cumming in her every time. It's just too much clean up and you rarely get all of it out in the first go. My girlfriend was talking to her mom and had my cum start to drop into her panties mid conversation.

Use condom instead of making her insert weird object into her vagina?

It's not.

But she's already inserting OP's weird penis

I got a vasectomy 6 months ago, and it is great. No more condoms, no fear, just pump that pussy up.

She is not on hormones, so has high libido and isn't bitchy.

I had some complications post operation, my balls hurt for a week and were swollen, but that is a small price to pay :)

You're right

OP sounds pretty young so he shouldn't be getting a vasectomy yet.

/thread

My GF takes her pills every day religiously and I finish in her every day so either I'm sterile or the pills work.

aren't they permanen?

she should be scared of getting a baby. anyway, my sister is a doctor and due to the profession she had to put an IUD to completely stop her period. She hasn't had her period in over a year. I think that's a blessing for ANY woman tbh

pro tip:

IUD not great. my bitch got it and she's been bleeding off and on for about four months. it's "normal" to bleed off and on for about six months.

also it doesn't stop her period.

it's good in the sense that it's effective, but she doesn't get the benefits of estrogen (IE: big fucking knockers, higher sex drive, no periods)

Don't get the IUD with the hormones in it. My wife did, and now I suppose it kickstarted her bipolarity. Also it made her fat. We got it removed but still bitchy and fat. Yay me.

she can also take shots every six months, instead of an IUD, so there are other options

It's not though.

>due to the profession she had to put an IUD
This is false.

the depo shot fucks with the estrogen cycle. its very high levels of estrogen at first, and dwindles down to a fraction of that at the end. really fucks up the way the brain works, and emotions.

What is permanen?

Vasectomy, yeah, that is permanent. You can try to reverse it for $10k and major surgery, but why?

take testosterone injections instead. lowers sperm production while you're on it, and you get to have fuckin bangin big ass muscles and you grow a beard all over your body

No it isn't. She's a surgeon and heavy bleeds. It wasn't working for her. That's why she had to put it you dumb fuck

try working on a body for 12 to 20 hours while cramping and leaking blood off vag your onto your fucking scrubs, cunt

My girlfriend begs me to come in her every single fucking time, sounds like your girlfriend doesn't like you too much.

In what world does hormonal birth control increase sex drive?

Just tell her it's Sup Forums Approved.

What if she hands you a condom?

GF and I have been using the ring for months. I rarely if ever feel it, and she feels fine on it. If anything her tits got bigger and that's the one side effect. She even has fairly normal periods.

Do your research, have her do hers, and you'll be bareback and risk free in no-time.

Hey OP. Vagina owner and IUD houser. I'd suggest the arm implant. I mean as much as I love cum in me every time a lot of women don't. And the IUD honestly hurts more overall. I can't work out the way I used too, I can't get penetrated the way I want to, and honestly overall I'm probably going to have to get it surgically removed here soon because it punctured my uterus more than once, and I think it wants out of me after two years. (A lot of women's vaginas reject them completely too,nor even after a certain point the body says "fuck you I want this foreign object out of me") I'd suggest a different form. Or just get your ball tubes cut, honestly. Because penetration isn't good when your feel like barfing cause your IUD makes it feel like your stomach and uterus are being mixed by a hand mixer when he goes too fuckin deep and or hard. Good luck!

this one
estrogen is metabolized into testosterone, which directly increases sex drive

She can get a reversible tubectomy (although she'd have to go under the knife for that), but it's safer than any other birth control when it comes to the success rate of not getting pregnant. Although there is a slight change she could have an ectopic pregnancy. Like a very very slight change. The baby wouldn't live, so don't worry.

Arm implant is still hormones though. Shit makes my gf go bonkers.

Hmm. Get your balls cut then. That's it. Step up.

Get your tubes tied, then.

You can probably find a place to donate/properly store your semen as well, just in case you want a kid. And by the time you're ready you might even be rich/lucky enough to sift out the idiot sperm. That last part is just wishful thinking though.

>How do I convince her that it's the best form of birth control??

The best birth control is ABSTINENCE, you chum.

Shit, my bad. You get your tubes snipped, she would get hers tied.

Abstinence and the two permanent/semi-permanent solutions.

They literally aren't wrong though?

You hate people like that because you don't want to admit that you have no self control. You have no willpower. You simply cry "waaaahhhh you can't REALLY expect me to keep my dick in my pants, can you?"

It's pitiful. I'll pray for your soul, bro.

this

i'd take eternal damnation in exchange for nutting in a tite puss

That's a little too strong. Eternity is fuckin' forever, man.

I'd probably take a lash for each time I got to, though.

Fuck her in the ass dry until she changes her mind.

>Don't get the IUD with the hormones in it. My wife did, and now I suppose it kickstarted her bipolarity. Also it made her fat. We got it removed but still bitchy and fat. Yay me.

Mate, having two kids does that to them too.

Wife on pill, gets pregnant. Wife on implanon (arm implant birth control), never pregnant, wife removes implanon and goes back on the pill, yay me she's fucking pregnant again. First kid is 8, thought I was about 8 years away from independence again and now this. Give me your gfs phone number and I'll tell her all the lost opportunity I've experienced in the past 8 years and what I'm going to miss out on for the next 16+ years to come

>Rape and/or unprepared sexual activity is the answer!

Anal takes time and work.

The fuck? My step brother had his reversed no problem for 1500 bucks

I just cum in her ass whenever I finish.

haha what the fuck, i cant finish anywhere besides in my gf bc she wants it so much

It's not. The best is an injection into your nards and and it's supposed to last 7 years but can be counteracted at anytime.

But you're too much of a bitch for that.

Yeah, that poster's a moron. You just tell them up-front that you want something reversible.

This.

The only way the pill doesn't work is if the female taking it is a complete and utter knuckle dragging, flat nosed, big lipped, spear chucking fucking nigger.

Take the pill on time every day, no baby.
Miss the pill or wait too long, baby.

It really is that easy.

vasectomies can be reversed for one.
for two, i believe injections or pills are the way to go. IUDs are pretty scary.

>knuckle dragging, flat nosed, big lipped, spear chucking fucking nigger.

I know we're on Sup Forums but was that really necessary?

Just because your boyfriend has an IUD still doesn't make it any less gay faggot

This goes beyond poor sex education or social skills. Do you even know what genitalia are?

If she hands you a condom you just stop fucking her. It's that easy, sex is overrated. Don't make yourself a slave to your own dick bro

I got one and had the bf cum in me every time we fucked; never got pregnant

I'm totally gonna throw away every other spectacular thing about my relationship because my gf wants me to use a condom. Great thinking, boy howdy how did I ever get on without you?

Why is it such a crippling inconvenience to put a condom on that you would forgo sex altogether?

NONE of my partners have felt my iud. All different cock sizes. You just sound ignorant.
The arm one can roll around under the skin and cause weight gain. Birth control pills can cause weight gain and the girl might not be responsible enough to take them.

I think all hormonal birth control can cause weight gain. Which I guess can also be a good thing. My gf went from curvy to curvier.

Some methods are more notorious than others for causing a significant amount IE depo shot