Ask a guy who just got jerked off at a rub n tug

Ask a guy who just got jerked off at a rub n tug.

Thanks to Sup Forums, I was able to figure out how to do this very simply.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/npMiZYstIM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was it worth it

did she jerk u off like in the picture?

How do you figure out which massage places do this?

So.. pretty much any Asian massage parlor with a neon sign and open until 10 is a jerk joint. Google your area name with "rubjoints" attached to it. I was able to get an idea of where to go fairly quickly.

How much it cost? And how do you find them?

Once you see it, you'll start seeing them everywhere.

They're fucking everywhere in Dallas. You can get allot more than a run too.

how did you initiate the jerking.

$40 tip. $30 for a half hour. I got to grab her ass and tits. It sounds expensive but it was really relaxing and she was a PRO.

>checked
I'm looking for ones in New Haven and I'm struggling lol. Where you from OP?

Rubmaps is a site you can use for reference.

Here's a pro tip once you've gone more than once and they get to know you, they'll offer up sex or be down for that. It took me 3x at one place and all I had to say is that another girl offered it last time I was there. It was on from there. I actually got to bang a half spanish(as from Spain) half vietnamese girl. She was way to insanely hot to be working at that place. Best paid for sex of my life.

OP will get AIDS and die soon
Use Tinder for free sex

It was my first time so I wasn't a 100% on how this worked. But she told me afterwards to a certain degree. Anyways, if the place asks for payment up front then that's a good sign. I decided to leave a $20 on top of my clothes. she was giggly and was like "oh you so strong" and shit. Right off the bat she started rubbing my crack and then the towel was pulled down, then finally off. Finally she went to go get a towel to wipe off the oil and I rolled over. She came back and was like "hee gee no need to wipe back first."

Eventually I just like knew it was going to happen and she was like "so do you want.." I said yeah. We were pretty much on the same page the entire time. I'm not a total sperg so I just felt out the situation.

Did she only offer a hand job or did she offer sex for more money.

How ugly was the chick and age

Be more clear please.

youtu.be/npMiZYstIM0

These 2 plox

Because females on Tinder aren't having sex with anyone else and are entirely clean pristine virgins?

in my state they are everywhere and completely legal

She was fine. Nothing special. A little plain but she was really cool about everything and had this tiny little elf body and hands. 30s. The massage was meh.. and then I turned over. Hoo boy. She knew what she was doing there. I nutted and then she cleaned me up with a hot towel.

so what did it cost?

Lucky. Nevada right?

I’m in Dallas, what’s your favorite place?

no, Victoria, Australia

Dude..

Ok sorry I misread. I just got the feeling handjobs were on the table.

Lol shit. Thanks for burning down California for us. Fuck those jews.

source for the pic?

30$ for half an hour? Fuck that I'll jerk myself off.

oh right... so when will u progress to a full service?

and dont forget, $40 tip.

I'm telling ya.. once I was done getting jerked off, I was like "this is so obvious.. how did I not notice this?" I've driven past that place a million times.

"free" yet gotta buy them drinks and meals and movies and act interested in their boring lives...yeah sounds free

I might go try this tomorrow.. I think I found one.

ive been looking around for a while and cant decide between the local massage parlor or backpage girl. The massage parlor got busted earlier this year and re-opened, too sus i think

The massage parlor actually had a Backpage ad. I found the link. Top kek.

Bro I told you this huh? Glad it worked for you.

If you told this to someone around midday yesterday who was joking about net neutrality, then yes :)

be safe bros. my best friend used to go to places like this, got aids and died at 32. I miss ya Ray A.

that said, i think you could do this safely or safer. what would be good rules to not contract std's?

it was me haha ask them for full service next time maybe they will let you :)

!

Have you pulled that off?

Well considering she's using her hands, I'm like.. not worried.