I absolutely love Canada

I absolutely love Canada.

What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Human_Rights_Commission_free_speech_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love not being fined for using the incorrect pronoun

I live here. It's pretty okay

Canada is a god tier country. Great medical care, housing opportunities and jobs

We got decent health care but a shit prime minister

>free health care
it's paid by taxes of the many
>job opportunities
Well like any job, as long as you have the right qualifications and race, you'll get the job

Canada won't allow me to visit because of 2 dui's

Possession charge now I can't go to canada, shit sucks ay

how many do you need to visit there?

What are you asking? Ay

I love mounties, user.

They get me diamonds.

milk in bags is only in ontario i think and maybe quebec.

Ya m8 you ain't ever coming here

Can you buy cold beer at stores there yet?

>housing opportunities
?

In Quebec you can. We're trying in Ontario but the cunts have a monopoly and bribe the politicians

This is why I think Canada is shit tier. No cold beer.

Wait what the Jesus fuck?
You can't buy cold beer in Canada?
Holy shit you just went from a quirky 1st world neighbor to a 3rd world shithole in my mind.

We still drink alot but we are so opressedwe have to go to this place called "the beer store" no joke. And those assholes close early on Sundays and are closed basically every holiday. Thank god for the China man down my street

Yes you can, just in limited places.

In most provinces the local corner store cant sell alcohol but you can buy cold beer at specifically licensed beer stores

Canada has shit medical care, horrifically inflated housing prices, and widespread unemployment.

Canada is fucking great, love being from here.

It's like america with kinder eggs and less assault rifle mass shootings

Oh. Some US states are like that. It's annoying but not that bad.

I travel a lot, I remember I was in one state where it was legal to sell liquor in regular stores but couldn't sell both wine and beer in the same store, so you go into WalMart and they have half gallon jugs of whiskey stacked out but couldn't buy beer at a grocery store if they chose to sell wine instead..... mmhhmk. Can't remember what state but it was dumb.

But our primeminister man my god

Canadian here. I'd do anything to be American. Canada is absolute garbage. I yearn to live under the protection of the 1st and 2nd Amendments and know true freedom.

Agreed, we elected a fucking hairdo

>Trudeau

American detected.

No Canadian would want to be American.

It was a decent place until SJW's fucked it up.
Canadians are still polite and usually pretty ok, but the ideological shift adds a disturbing note to that culture...
Dunno, always respected them for what they were, but lately they seem to be pretty busy with inventing reasons why that was somehow not okay, and reinvent their social norms...

silicon valley kind of lobotomy going on there...

Canadaphilic Amerifag here. I would totally move to Canada if I could. So over this country. We used to be great once. Maybe we will once again, who knows. I'm the meantime, True North, Strong and Free!

plain dismissal and disenfranchising of the ideological opposition...
collectivists spotted.

I like my neighbors to the north.

Maybe not the French-Canadians, because if they're anything like the regular French then Canada hates them too lol.

It's amazing here. Fuck haters.

I like Canadians. They're awesome folks. I once drove down from Alaska to the States in a fucked up truck, and the Canucks came out from every small town we stopped in, and patched us up enough to keep driving.

I now live in a small town in Arizona, and during winter, half the town is snowbirds from Canada.

Everyone waves at each other when driving by, nobody locks their cars, and in all the smaller markets, you have to ring a bell to get a clerk at the cash register, because they're stocking shelves or in the back somewhere-- there is no theft or crime except for druggies from Phoenix or out of state.

Canadians fit in very well here.

i live in the smallest province and we just got cold beer in the grocery stores. the only hook is that the store needs to qualify as a microbrewery so they have to brew on site. can't sell anything but local beers but that's ok because our local beers are great.

it depends on where you live. obviously in vancouver you're going to pay outrageous prices for a smaller house with little to no property. in my province you can easily get 5-10 acres plus a huge ass house for under 300k and still be 15mins from the city.

yall ready for this lads?

I'm a fucking Canuck and I hate it here. Knowing King Cuck is itching to take my guns and that Human Rights Tribunals are ready to pounce on thought crimes reported by the CBC makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

That kind of exaggeration gets us nowhere

>I now live in a small town in Arizona, and during winter, half the town is snowbirds from Canada.
Quartzsite, Ehrenberg?
Or somewhere near Yuma or Flagstaff?

Shut up Amerifat, you are talking about your shit hole country. Get back to killing non-whites, something you are good at

>implying non-whites should be preserved

>implying the only "pure" whites in North America arent all rural inbred mutants

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Human_Rights_Commission_free_speech_controversy

Good guesses, but I'm in the Weaver Mountains just above the desert.

It's Canatards like you who make me hate this country. Lemme guess; you have no problem throwing out the racist label but also have no issue living on aboriginal land. You're a fucking colonizer you dumb sack of wet shit. You ARE a racist. Lol

I used to live in Vancouver. Some parts were nice, but very expensive. The rest was an absolute shithole. Very few blacks, but indians and asians stepped up their thug game to become the niggers. I was more afraid walking around there than when I lived in Oakland. That society just has too many safety nets to the point where it forms a bed and people lie down on it never to rise again.

Fuckin gross bag milk. Sask doesn't deal with that bullshit