Which president would have endorsed Trump if he was alive?

Which president would have endorsed Trump if he was alive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
youtube.com/watch?v=uD593z4kzXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Teddy Rosevelt
Nixon
Jackson

Andrew Jackson

Ronald Reagan

Nixon literally told Trump would win if he ran for office in 1987.
Gerry Ford, possibly.
Reagan - definitely.

I recon Andrew Jackson, Jefferson Davis (CSA), Thomas Jefferson and George Washington would endorse him too.

Also, Carter indirectly endorsed Trump, he's still alive though.

literally my three favorite presidents

redpill me on Nixon user

This.

I never understood Watergate. Also, is Watergate the reason why every scandal nowadays ends with -gate?

Yeah I'm just as lost as you, and school doesn't teach god damn shit in America

Go do your own research ya lazy fucks.

So he was a pretty solid president. Supposedly his foreign policy was one of the best in toe 20th century. He had Henry Kissinger.

Andrew Jackson and Eisenhower

If you don't give me the tl'dr, Trudeau, I win.

4u
Yes, that's why all scandals end with gate. Basically, Nixon (as president) was caught on tape planning to wiretap and spy on campaign rivals. Also a few minuets of the tape were destroyed by nixon.

hideki

Its hard when sources are all so jewy these days. I'd probably read that nixon killed 6 gorillion jews or some shit

18 minutes in fact, the tapes also revealed Nixon's disdain for black Americans, the Jews, and homosexuals. So now Nixon is used as basically an American Hitler, if you catch my drift.

>Jackson
>Eisenhower
>Nixon
>Grant
>Harding

Kennedy

Exactly who taped it? Who figured out that he destroyed the tape? Couldn't he pull of some president black magic and make these people go away?

How do they know what's on the tape?

Richard Nixon did, he wasn't the only President to do so though, JFK and LBJ both were recorded during their Presidencies but Nixon's were more famous. Nixon also wanted to be taped because he wished to write an autobiography after his years as President while using the tapes as backup, they weren't supposed to be made public

They found out he destroyed the 18 minutes because there was an 18 minute long blank space within the recording

The Nixon Administration tried everything to prevent the investigation, but the media knew of the tapes existence and they knew of the DNC break-in at Watergate, that and the majority of the Senate were willing to impeach Nixon

You can listen to the tapes if you wish, not all the tapes were released on day one, a lot of tapes were also released after Nixon died. They are quite entertaining honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=cMfVnBmpMm8
youtube.com/watch?v=uD593z4kzXU

George Washington

Well I'm sure you are smart enough to use critical thinking to differentiate between lies and fact.

Better question is which ones wouldn't.

Obama

Which is indirectly the best endorsement

The general opinion at the time was that if Nixon had simply destroyed the tapes he would have gotten off scot free, there wasn't really any other evidence tying him personally to the watergate incident.

FWIW Hillary was on the Democrat's legal team during the watergate hearings. She seems to have learned that lesson about destroying the tapes - she deleted some 30,000 emails before handing the rest over to the feds. Unfortunately she missed some of the backups, plus there were copies on hackers' computers, other people in the email chain had copies, etc.