Whats the scariest picture on the internet?

Whats the scariest picture on the internet?

Spoopy

wut is dis

a picture of you

>Whats the scariest picture on the internet?

Is there a pic of op......cause that

Posting in the hopes that this thread gets serious. Been a while since i've had a good spoop.

same

sameee

once i called mickey mouse at 3AM...it was no fucking joke scared the hell out of me

In reality, Cp

Elisa Lam story w/video is creepy, but pic is not

Removal of net neutrality. We are fucked. Thanks for not doing anything guys. The poo in loo won

Tara Calico and Unknown boy

A picture of Op's mom
>But I'll still tap that ヽ° ~͜ʖ~ °ノ

erratas

wat

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Amityville Photo

It is a pic of nothing, like your reasons to live...

its watching. always watching

FUCK THAT IMAGE .

I seriously am never going to see it from top to bottom wide screen , I cant even stand seeing the jpg on this thread , and have no idea why you have it saved. I swear to god I tought it was bullshit and the story behind it when I was watching a video on it, but guess what? Later on that night I have an absolute nightmare involving the children in this image and the hands behind the door , I woke up sweating hard and my heart pounding like I just ran 1 mile in 2 minutes.

DELET THIS

Oh, what book is she reading?

what's the deal?

I jumped holy fuck

>shadow people
nothing like seeing these fuckers when you're asleep and these appear while you're "awake" but paralyzed, then to wake up only to know that none of that was real.

V.C. Andrews "My Sweet Audrina"

There's an actual appearance in that photo when you adjust the opacity around 65-90% can't make out what it's supposed to be though.

Shitty Facebook garbage for newfag millennials

kill yourself

not Tara...

It's kys millennial newfag

Did you read it?

I'm pretty sure he knows. You don't need to change the opacity, just look at it from an angle.

Say's who fucky?

Though i was the only one...ive seen the shape of this fuckers clearly...kinda like the ones that appear on nightmare house 2...spooky as fuck...its always combined with distorted music also

almost as scary as that griefter video

... oh.

Her MAWM thinks it is.

Has confirmed scar on leg and notable book in picture after after she went missing.

Pepe?

you are a millennial you fucking faggot

jumped

nothing scarier than the grifter

ITT millenials troll other millenials for being millenials

Some Sup Forumstard was posting these a week or two ago. Not really relevant but sort of fits the theme of this thread. I have a bunch of them if anyone wants to see the rest of the set.

P.s. am a millenial. Yep, meta bait, user

hello it is i dedog

backstory?

can someone explain what's so scary about this? is just some puppet kids and hands in the dark
still waiting for some good stuff

Truly horrifying.

wtf is wrong with you delet this

I don't see anything

>level up

have a dark background to view photo with
stare at it for a couple moments at an angle, focus towards the center-right part.

Keep staring at it, the eyes, the eyes

pls post the rest user

good try bud

there... are none?

Fucking hell, I actually fell for that shit. Should've knew it was a troll and nothing serious.

Well, since you failed in that department, i got your back.

What is it supposed to be I’m too spooked to up the brightness

The painting is supposedly haunted or cursed or some shit

I got the joke.

>sees round outline in org
>presumably enhanced
how bout nah...

cool, I thought they were great the first time I saw them

That legit freaked me the fuck out for a second

it isn't spooky.. at all.

fuckkkkkkk

Nice, was just about to post that one.

And now focus on the stuff in the door, keep staring

She's got to be double-jointed in the hands for her to make those fucking hand movements.
Honestly one of the weirdest stories to date, the fact the FBI didn't get involved is sketchy, then again she's a Canadian so the US could give two shits.

maybe I'm missing something, but when I opened it I instantly saw the girl and the contour colors created by poor image editing, and my brain told me instantly that this was just a crummy photo giving off the impression of creepiness. It didn't freak me out but I can see how it could freak someone out. Is that all there is to this?

Wow

>none of it was real

we could be a lab experiment, user

I fucking shit myself!
I thought you was about to grow a pube....
Then I realised it was just your mole.
Was your dad called Mark and died from a brain hemerage?

What if we're a crop?
It would explain God.