Feels Thread? I've had a shitty week and just want some feels right now

Feels Thread? I've had a shitty week and just want some feels right now.

I miss Karl. I wish him steve and ricky would do more podcasts.

Can this be a vent thread too?

sure why not

No

I could use some advice

what's going on in your life then

I'm so alone

if dubs I'l kill myself on cam

I'm alone and emotionally numb

Lucky you.

How do you read a chick. How do yoou get your mind of a chick you've put too much input in with too little return. A girl you always have to show initiative with but can't get your mind of?

Just start to assume everone is trying to play you.. Then think about what you would do to play you and look for that in how people treat you. Once you start noticing her playing with you the attraction will be gone.

i've felt this for so many months and i'm fucking sick of it.

that's depressing

Yeah.. Yeah it is..

if anyone has and feels pics feel free to post them

>gf of two years broke up with me for another person
>grandma dies a few days later
everything hurts and nothing numbs the pain

i'm sorry to hear about your loss user.

It feels like looking for love again is moot. It feels like I'll just be hurt again and again looking for someone to share my heart with. It sounds faggy, but all I want to do is support and love someone forever and be loved in return.

ricky said they wouldn't a couple times. i still fall asleep every night listening to the podcasts.

fuck, this hits too close home. Knew a girl for almost 10 years, we dated every now and then but our "serious" relationship was in 2014, we lasted two years and then she broke up with me, it hurted like shit but eventually I (kinda) moved on, then in september of this year she messaged me again and i fell for it, two nights ago she broke up with me, again

It’s not moot. It sounds cliche as fuck but one day you will meet the person that makes you realize why none of the others worked out.

Everything anyone says to you right now is going to just be words and they won’t compute. The fucking radio is your worst enemy right now. Every song will fuck with your head. You don’t notice the songs about heartache when you’re happy but when you’re feeling like this they will smack you right in the face.

You don’t believe it will get better but it will.

Sorry for your losses and sorry you’re feeling shitty. Try to focus on being the best version of you. You’ll bounce back.

I hate that fucking song

Sounds like you have a rare case of oneitis. The solution to ANY girl problem is to fuck more women. Yup that's right dude, just fuck hoes and you WILL get over whatever it is that ails you?

Louis Armstrong was high as a kite when he wrote that song, walking around on a beautiful summer afternoon.

That faggot prolly only drink liquor and retarded shit like that.

>not knowing karl pilkington

I have been having a good couple weeks. Last time I was truly miserable was November 28th.

He's talking about Louis Armstrong...

>That faggot prolly only drink liquor and retarded shit like that.

So I've been hurting most days recently, I'm feeling trapped and ignored by all my friends but I also feel very uncomfortable when I'm around anyone for too long. I keep thinking that they hate my crying and bs but I don't know if it's my own fault for telling them I need space.

In army, injured so probley getting tossed out nothing for me in civi life