Do you guys Alter your jeans to fit or roll them like this guy???

Do you guys Alter your jeans to fit or roll them like this guy???

rawlling

roll

rollerino

>showing ankle
don't do that.
also,

never rell got that trend..just buy the right length? rollibg looks weird imo

rolled jeans are played out.

most designed and selvedge jeans only come in one length.

fucking kids caring about the ankles of their jeans. you aint fuckin even worth the promise of being a man.

hahaha this is a very excellent joke. Is because the OP asked question about rolling but these anons started "rolling" like in other threads hahaha :)

Sup Forums guys are so funny ;)

yeah but you're supposed to tailor the one size jeans aren't you?

no. Im not "supposed" to do shit. I do whatever I want. Deal with it.

No, I put the jeans on and wear them as are because I'm not a massive faggot, I also most of the time wear sweat pants instead of jeans

>most of the time wear sweat pants
dude, have some respect for yourself. Amerifags have no class

>Amerifat who has jeans that actually fit him calls people faggots for having different body sizes

Not an Amerifag, it's a common thing in my country, people just wear what's comfortable, not testicle destroying destroying discomfort that looks gay.

you dumb nigger; drake wore sweatpants in his video 2 years ago. Once it's done propagating through the US, it'll end up in your shitass country.

your question is better suited to /fa/

Personally my jeans are not tailored just a random pair of fitted jeans or skinny jeans or whatever the fuck they are. They fit good and look good that's all I need. Not to faggy not to baggy.

Don't roll your jeans unless they don't fit around what your are wearing on your feet, or unless they drag on the ground

If you play in a band you have a free pass to roll your jeans

I'm not an ultra-faggot so I don't wear skinny jeans.

I can never find jeans that fit so I always tailor them myself. It's not very hard or if I can find girls jeans with normal pockets I'll get those since they seem to have more normal proportions.

i guess you wanted to explain yourself to an anonymous stranger on the internet