Lol

lol

kek

I don't get it. Does her husband have his finger over the lens?

lel

>i want a picture with famous people even though i don't recognize them

why are women such sluts?

The joke is that the most famous player is the one taking the photo. It's like asking for a picture with Barca players and handing Messi your camera while you stand next to Alcacer.

Pigfucker BTFO

The old lady was jewish.

>m-muh star player!

Whats funny about this? She wanted pics with the players not an assistant coach has-been

ehh, mls fans are different from european soccer fans. it's more of a local support thing. they're a combo of "hey, it's a cheap day out w/ a fun atmosphere" and then some people who just want to cheer for all their local sports teams. there are some people who are diehards of all their local teams who couldnt tell you much about players in those leagues on other teams. now imagine this is baseball, and it's a superstar who just signed from japan or something. german soccer isnt on tv a lot in the states, and some of it is broadcast in german, and it's at weird hours for a lot of people because of the time difference.

i mean, idk, i'd have known it was schweinsteigger, but i'm autistic enough to post on Sup Forums about it, like we all are. i don't blame people for not being an obsessive weirdo like us.

>2 goals in 3 games

Jesus, the state of the Mlels

Nobody associated with a mls team is that famous

she wanted a picture with the white people

That makes sense actually. Low angle shots look freaking good.

she knew of the fire to at least ask for a picture. that's progress to me.

no, it's different
it's like i followed the italian basketball league (like i do) and didn't know about, for example, Tim Duncan signing for my team, and when i met the players i had him holding the camera

it doesn't take an obsessive weirdo to know a CL and WC winner, one of the most iconic German players of the decade, it takes a football fan
obviously the lady isn't one, nothing wrong with it

>i mean, idk, i'd have known it was schweinsteigger, but i'm autistic enough to post on Sup Forums about it, like we all are. i don't blame people for not being an obsessive weirdo like us.
It's just funny that she asked a world champion to take a picture of her standing next to a bunch of literally who's.

Nobody is blaming her for it, especially because most german women/girls probably can't even name a single american basketball/football/baseball or soccer player.

it is severely different from that, dude.

no it's really not, Schwiensteiger's global popoularity is probably higher than Duncan's as well

Because deep down they don't actually care about anything beyond the most superficial level, they just want to participate in the social aspect of things. That's why you keep getting videos of crowds where there's a pretty chick because the camera guy is all like "wow she's hot i'd bang him am I right guys?", and she's giggling and waving around like "tee hee, look at me, I am involved in thing".

Women make me sick.

>Italian Basketball

Yo, give me the lowdown on Alessandro Gentile.

How will he do in the NBA. My beloved Rockets own his rights

cucksi btfo

for one, i doubt your ability to conceptualize what someone who doesn't really go online to follow sports knows about the things they're not immediately interested in. second of all, soccer registers basically a zero on u.s. media coverage outside the world cup every four years. in non-u.s. countries, smaller league broadcasts of traditionally american sports are far more likely to talk about american leagues and players than an mls broadcast is to talk about european leagues, and again, there are like 4-5 major soccer leagues, and one major basketball league.

>i'd bang
nice freudian slip

>no Nikolić
;___;

it's normal when you see some white haired old guy amongst a bunch of young players to think he's just an assistant or something

good guy Bastian

Thanks for Nikolic, polandbro. He's been good so far.

Mate, he was the best striker we had in decades, fucking decades. And he was consistently good in previous leagues he played in (the magyar and polish).
Cherish him while you can, he never stays in the club too long...

Just signed with Hapoel Jerusalem (reached Eurocup semifinal) after not getting along with his two previous teams. At least he can chill with Amar'e now

>she's got I'd bang him

really gets one's almonds activated

>she's hot i'd bang him

>she's hot i'd bang him

I literally do not get the joke

>Amare

ugh, I guess it's better than nothing.

From what I understand, the Israeli league is fairly competitive

kek based Schweini

>i'd bang him
>Women make me sick.

it's like taking a pic with the patriots and asking brady to take the pic because you don't know who he is.

Schweinsteiger is really enjoying anonymity

finland i fucking love you so much

>Americans

Absolutly disgusting desu, although Chuma seems to be enjoying it

>him

what's going on in binland?

>chumacero is also a photographer

is there anything this man cant do?

The joke is how fat she and all Americans are.

>supports his local team
>doesnt know who plays in the team
>A fucking leaf

what the hell is chumacero? i dont know this meme

>congolombian doesn't know Chumacero

>The UK, it says, has the third-highest rate of excess weight in western Europe behind Iceland and Malta. 67% of men and 57% of women in the UK are overweight or obese according to the study which uses a Body Mass Index (BMI) of over 25 to define 'overweight' and a BMI of 30 or more to define 'obese'.

Suck my dick britscum

bls exblain

no need, a quick search delievered and fucking kek. goddamn boliviANOs arios

he was in Panathinaikos for like 3 months. Was total shit. Atleast he managed to win a cup kek

>typing all of that

despite memeing that chumasteiger would be better than the schwein one, for some reason his presence has lifted that sorry team. maybe its the confidence factor

>famous
>MLS

Why would you name a team after the biggest disaster in your city?
Would be like calling other teams shit like the Dresden carpet bombers or the Hiroshima Fallout

On a second thought the biggest disaster on Chicago are probably niggers

>Men never do this

or the Buenos Aires genetics

At least the Chicago Fire are named after their own disaster.
The Calgary Flames are named after the great Atlanta fire of 1917

they're named after the fire department, hence the logo you dumb ape

>he dislikes the israeli holocausters

Pls include in screencap

>wow she's hot i'd bang him am I right guys?
>Women make me sick.
sure, Finlandia, we understand

not pictured here are messi's 5 inch platform shoes

>played for manure
>famous

fuck off

this pepe doesn't look annoyed at all

he looks bewildered

pls change your filename accordingly

slightly underrated

good filename

Wew

Who hurt you?

will Argentina ever recover?

Any "man" that would do this is a slut too you slutt

how does the cameraman know that it's a tranny?

BASED chumasteiger

>he hasn't heard of the atlanta flames, carolina hurricanes or new york jets

Men see a sports figure in public, they say hi and maybe ask about last night's win.

Women see a sports figure and they take self-esteem with them to one up their friends

>new york jets

Kek

In case you guys aren't trolling, he's not famous for playing in the MLS, he's famous for playing for Bayern Munich and Germany. Now that he's washed up he plays in MLS, but at one point he was one the top midfielders in Europe.

A Bayern legend and World Cup winner is taking the picture, lad

That was meant for

A LOT of trannies and vodka. Maybe some wife beating and sodomy too :^)

No, they're named after the Great Chicago Fire.

he should have shoved his nazi doll up her dry, withered cunt.

delete this

>washed up player
>so he goes to play in mls

>be visiting my friend in brazil
>asks if I want to play soccer with his friends
>"yea sure the mexicans said i was good in gym class"
>rent the field and match starts
I've never seen a ball move between people that fast

Chicago fire

/r9k/ pls

fucking hate the cunt
arrogant lockerroom cancer who doesn't have the talent to back it up
sure he can pull some great matches but he's inconsistent and error-prone as fuck

my point is you don't need to follow european leagues to know schweinsteiger, you just need to follow the WC and the later stages of the CL, which i think it's something any soccer fan in the world does, since he's won both as a starter
plus if you really follow your local team you'd have at least heard that they've signed a fucking World Champion
the lady just recognized the badge, or noticed a group of people all dressed the same, and thought "hey maybe they are famous, i should get a picture" and it's pretty funny that the most famous of all wasn't in it

anyway i really don't understand why you're getting so worked up about this

all this really shows is that hes a good guy
can you imagine ronaldo doing that