chick rejected me in high school

> chick rejected me in high school

> chick was rich

> chick got pregnant at end of high school, delayed college and rich parents cut her off

> several years later, I have a solid career, right below six figs in a great city

> guy who impregnated chick left her and the kid, she is impoverished.

I think I won the game of life here. Texted her five mins ago "Thank you for rejecting me in HS. I think we both could not be more happy about how things have turned out"

:) I am very very happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilT9zofgfCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cuck

idiot

Sounds like youre still butt hurt!!

>read text
>literally who?
And that's the story from her end.

>Who dis

>still holding onto rejection from high school
she may have fucked up with the guy she ended up with, but she made a smart move rejecting her autistic beta orbiters

You mean story from my,end? What

and you've been holding onto this shit for that long?

believe it or not, this bitch has still got you by the balls... and will always have you by the balls. you never got the pussy, deal with it.

Oh screw you

Rite. Why else write this

lol really dude wtf youre still crying faggot

How am I a cuck

if spiting some random whore who blew you off in high school is the highlight of your year, you're a cuck and a fuckin loser. grow some balls.

At least I can cry in a nice home in a nice neighborhood. When she cries its because her bf beat her (shes told me this) and she's poor

Stop larping faggot she rejected you 2 days ago you're still in highschool she's still rich you're still a broke fat cunt and you're writing your fantasies of revenge on a Serbian genocide forum

Dude this is every cucks highlight of the year. Really the ultimate revenge

dumb... i would still fuck her then dump her right after...

you're still alone, user. have fun with that..and here's hoping you internet never goes out.

lol, this.

she has a life with a kid and wouldnt remember your name if she saw a photo of you and you with your "almost 6 figs" still griping about some non-existent relationship in high school, trying to gain approval from the scum of the internet. i'd say its fairly apparent how you're a cuck

Little bit. But worked out for me. No baby calling me daddy.

Maybe I should try. Thank you.

Thank you man. Youre right.

No he's saying that she doesn't even think about you, while you worked your ass off for 7 years just to have a "in your face" moment.
Good for you for straightening up your life but you're still butt hurt about being rejected lol.

this

Buddy I'm writing this because she hit me up on fb last week and its been on my mind

Don’t spike the football yet, faggot.

Sub specie aeternitatis

You're right. Was a cringey fuck back then.

Ding ding ding we have a winner Bob

If you were happy why the fuck are you thinking about a literal nobody from high school? You're full of shit, and probably fat and a virgin.

Post screen shot then.

Please translate what you mean man

>back then
You really think it was only back then eh

yeah, ok, but as you're enjoying yourself in your nice neighborhood laughing at a girl you obviously adore getting beaten, you don't realize what a scumbag you are? this shouldn't make you happy

Then your a even bigger cuck because your suppose to pound her then reject her.

Will fucking do. Coming right up. Is leaving her name allowed on here

/thread

until 10 years later when you commit suicide from depression

still a cringey fuck now if you feel the need to acost a single mother. Like yeah you won IMO, but have you really become a better person if you still need to rub it in her face? At least convince her to let you put it in her ass before you say some stupid shit like that.

Come on. I cant get any joy out of this? Isn't it kinda like revenge?

Post the screen cap faggot.

Holy shit you are retarded. This is awesome if not bait. You're going to end up shooting a school up I bet.

Measure all things “in the aspect of eternity”.

I'll try. This thread has given good advice.

>being pissy
>not fucking her

>fantasies of revenge on a Serbian genocide forum
Lel also probably accurate

So you come to Sup Forums to massage your ego's cock like it's validation, ok.

i guess man but its just some dumb girl and a child like you said you shouldn't be excited they're in a bad situation, its terrible and you should look on them with pity at least

its allowed but everybody will message her and explain what a faggot you are

Give him a minute or two he must make a fake profile and send himself the message first

rather than jerking off your own insecurities, it'll do you better to realize what you're really feeling, and what you're really insecure about it. then you 1) wont be a piece of shit laughing at abused women and starving children and 2) you'll grow to understand yourself further which will allow you to grow in many ways (career wise, relationships, personally, etc.)

Sounds like you aren't really satisfied about her rejecting you in HS. Sounds like you're still wishing she accepted you.

I barely remember some of the names of chicks or dudes from high school. It sounds like you haven't graduated.

Move on OP.

Of course it is. Post it fgt. Show the bitch how you've won

Sounds like just a stupid brag/fake post. Like, why should anyone care about this chick? Post her name. Post a pic of her. Without any details, this shit is worthless.

Bitch is living in your head rent free OP. No matter how much success you have it seems your wound of rejection isn't healing.

This is OP:

youtube.com/watch?v=ilT9zofgfCw

You are also a massive asshole. I can see why she rejected you.

Let’s say next week she breaks her finger and meets a strapped doctor named Chad in the ER who asks her out for coffee. She accepts, and they find out they both have an intense love for lapidary. Chad loves her kid and becomes the father he never had. Chad helps her face her demons and she makes amends with her parents who write her back into their will.

Called it, he's been gone like 15 minutes now

You lost the game , you ignore bitches and forget cunts , they hate that shit , never let them know you care.

Did you ever sniff her used panties?

>Be me
>Get rejected by loads of girls in HS, get bullied etc
>Become doctor (Australian btw)
>Travel the world, earn mad cash
>Do all the stuff I want, work on cars, loads of off-road camping trips, get loose in trendy bars, live in a city studio apartment
>Have not thought about highschool people until now
>No intention of going to HS reunion (next year)
You are butthurt AF mate. Work on it, it'll make you happier.

either troll, or really pathetic

Meanwhile, you feel a lump while scratching your balls and lose your other nut to Spermatocytic seminoma. You lose your job because of the time you had to take away from work to learn how do something other than jerking off not that you’re important for life. In addition, your dog dies of embarrassment due to your sorry state.

I felt the same way in 2007 when people from high school (1997-2001) tried contacting me and wanted me to friend them on FaceBook , I left FaceBook entirely, they didn't want to know me then , I don't want to know them now.

Op is long gone. Faggot with a fake story.

talks about your person, how you get happy of people misfortune.

Glad you are proud of yourself, but get some class, grow as a person, a human being

You don't believe that people have the right to be happy when the people who treat them poorly end up in a shitty circumstance ?

Cringeworthy and pathetic. All this shows is that no matter how much you gained over the years, you never matured and are still that same pathetic highschool boy who got rejected. And now, instead of moving on and reflecting on that incident as a mere step in how far you've come today, you waste time trying to redeem that little boy who doesn't exist anymore except in your head.

>Faggot with a fake story.
I don't know, I buy the part about him getting rejected and turning out a butthurt faggot. If it's true, it sounds like she really dodged the bullet there.

I hope OP really did send that smug, cunty text too her. So she has no doubt she made the right decision.

Nothing wrong with a bit of schadenfreude. Just saying OP seems to be bitter and holding onto his anger. He'll be a happier man if he learns to forgive and forget

I did.

the right??? YES.
rights are the minimal standards for not being against the law.
it just says he is an immature person and a jerk, if you think being jerk is something cool, or worthy of praise its your thing.
I just dont feel hapiness from knowing that people are in a bad situation

the girl just rejected him... thats it, and by seing how treats other perons i understand why.

Embarrassing.

More like holding someone accountable.

You still haven't posted a screenshot, faggot.

Accountable for not fucking you in high school?

You're an emotional fucking cripple. Your soul is dog shit. Every single fucking thing about you is ugly.

>op finally admits to himself all women are gold diggers after furiously jerking his dick raw alone for the last 3 decades

Accountable to their actions.

She didn't see my value. Now, my value has been realized.

She miscalculated some other guy's value and got fucked over. Ruined her fucking life.

If you're the kind of shit-for-brains, cuntish retard that holds onto a high school rejection for years upon years just to rub it in the girl's face like a child would, you are just as valueless as the douche who knocked her up.

Grow the fuck up and get on with your life.

Your value is variable. And you’re still an insufferable twat.

You're right, its variable. But financially is more than enough to support the whore and her child.

You’re assuming she’d rather have to fuck you than be poor?

probably princess is still rich, and disgusted of just thinking of touching you

sage, op iz fagut

What, do you think your net worth means anything? Your nice little job? Do you think she wishes she could come crawling up to your knees and beg for forgiveness so she could have daddy's money?

You're a fucking pathetic beta male who's manage to scrape his way up to a half-decent job. Since you're such a massive failure that a girl who fucking turned you down in high school can rustle your jimmies for years, you let your retarded little job define your whole existence. Job or not, you're a petty fucking moron who holds his hurt feelings above moving on and improving as a person.

That girl will never go near you. You'll be lucky if any woman does if you so easily hold a ridiculous grudge, letting yourself be swayed by the smallest little bit of bullshit.

OP, I dub thee snivelling cunt.

God save the queen.

well, obviously you're lying about something here. no chick who comes from a rich family will ever be "impoverished".

/thread

She just didn't want to be too close to your butthurt. And she's right.

You're such a butt hurt faggot lmfao OP, you manchild, I bet she laughed for 10 minutes straight when she saw that text, she has twice the balls that you do.

She's on food stamps. Her family bought a $1.6M house that she's not allowed to live in. Conservative family.

Probably balls from all the seen inside her.

So ur stalking her? Do you dig her tampons out of the trash?

I don't think anyone who behaves like you did should consider themselves to have "won the game of life"

90% chance OP is holding a hair doll right now.

this

this was a good thread. did the right thing op
women are all gold diggers. they were not capable of liking you before. so why would they like you now when you're rich? obviously just an act.

Serious question OP: are you a virgin? Because that would affect my opinion on this whole thing.