Can we get a cozy thread going?

Can we get a cozy thread going?

Currently getting drunk by myself, and cozy threads just make me feel some type of way.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fTjm59DFifg
youtube.com/watch?v=gfkts0u-m6w
youtube.com/watch?v=X6neFKE4yaE
youtube.com/watch?v=051C0FiNX5U&t=1881s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also, listen to this in the background, its pretty legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTjm59DFifg

this shit gets me too.

>Currently getting drunk by myself, and cozy threads just make me feel some type of way.
Yeah, I know that song and dance. Enjoying some kratom this evening, which gives a slight opiate coziness.

I meant to post a bunch of xmas cozy stuff someday, maybe if the thread is around later I can do that.

Nice puppies.

drunk by yourself on a friday night and now you want stupid pictures to make you feel good?
Just fucking kill yourself now

someone going to a lan party. Great memories there.

good thread, wish the image size limit was higher though.

Same

oh user. One day when you're 25 like me, you'll realize that the bars aren't everything. Some nights some chill music and a bottle of nice scotch is all you need for a pleasant evening.

outside the house right now

I don't even drink alcohol you fucking degenerate

thats cozy as fuck man. I'd share a glass with you.

then what is your idea of a stellar friday night, pray tell?

I 2nd that. 24 yo user here lurking for some cozyness

some bob ross kinda painting. Miss that guy. He was so chill and positive.

>(OP)
Why the spaceship? This would be cozy enough without it. What is it? Does it refer to a chance to escape your current life?

very lovely looking. Will add to my xmas pic folder.

Hell yeah.

I used to go out back in high school and college, but after starting to work that stuff gets less appealing. Every so often sure, but better to just hang out with a few people or get some personal peace for a night. Love having no obligations for a night.

i've always liked this stuff where someone designs an ideal house of some sort and we see the cutaway. Fun memories of making those as a kid, though mine were way shittier.

>Love having no obligations for a night.

my man. Im a squad leader in the 82d airborne. Weekends are my sacntuary. I get loaded with so much bullshit from 5 am till 7pm, the times that i get to just relax with me myself and I are worth their weight in gold.

you know, I'm not totally sure? Something about the subtle insertion of a futuristic society just makes it... different? If i was a scholarly man, perhaps i would have your answer.

Right there with you man. Shotgunning a beer for u

i never had a treehouse...

Maybe I will live in one now.

that is fuckin lovely brother. cheers

I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but at some point I realized that time was significantly more valuable than money. May have been my last summer vacation as a kid. Now I wish I could have more vacation days or a shorter week and get a huge paycut, but the office life doesn't work that way.

Dude instead of Kraton why dont you just get some diallated or H or something. Quit being a puss.

>been sick
>very painful
>try some percocet
>now i feel cozy
>trying to edit my movie
>editing all these comfy pics of cats looking outside instead

its been a weird day fella, on top of a sad week, and a sad sad fucking year

I get prescription opiates every month, but I find kratom has a lower peak, but it lasts a lot longer. With pills I'm always chasing a better high or fiend them away before the month is over. With kratom I can leave the pills for when the pain is really bad. Kratom actually does a good job on the pain itself. Of course faggot government wants to ban it for no good reason now.

>753976595
>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the galaxy

feelsbadman.jpg

Haha, yeah on opiates I can get really into doing some random thing because it seems like the best thing ever at that moment. Such a reliefe though when you are in real pain. Just to have a few hours where you don't care about hurting is nice.

cozy music for thread

youtube.com/watch?v=gfkts0u-m6w

moar like this plox

yeah, this right here is the shit.

definitely cozy

youtube.com/watch?v=X6neFKE4yaE

>be me
>ex gives me a stuffed dog before I move to america
>when i get to america we get a chihuahua
>chihuahua goes into heat
>she starts nesting
>she steals anything remotely animal like to put in her nest as her 'babies'
>keeps stealing my stuffed blue doggo
>wake up morning and cant find my stuffed doggo
>look over at the open door
>my chihuahua has it in her mouth
>she freezes realizing shes been caught
>we stare each other down for a whole minute
>she makes a mad dash for it with the stuffed doggo

funnier in person i guess

that room looks awesome. Love the oversize couches.

I was really digging this till they decided to throw baby noises into the mix, ugh

everything about this pic is great.

>snow
>forest
>remote cabin
>getting dark
>overcast/snowy sky
>light in the darkness to be cozy

guy was supposed to hit me up today for a party he was throwing, didn't. I was thinking up excuses not to go cause but I'm still a little bummed I didn't hear from him. whatever my drugs finally fucking got here I'm gonna listen to some tunes and let the warm embrace of morphine take the place of the warm embrace of friendship.

wow the next one was even worse, why did they add these scratchy vocal samples? god what where they thinking? I was loving it but then I hear some guy with an itch in his throat yelling "don't take my doctors" or some shit.

1000s of books never opened ... i hate this shit

How do you know they are not opened?

This is cool. Kinda reminds me of the movie Hanna

the ones up top seem pretty hard to get to but otherwise it doesn't really seem like they're just for show. impossible to know really though, you can buy books in bulk by color/size/whatever so some people use them as decoration I guess

That is pretty depressing. I love books and would like people to have tons of them, but if one has them just for show or too seem smart then its fucking stupid.

underrated movie

Well maybe the film was meh overall, but the girl did a great job. I usually hate kids acting, but she was awesome.

im sorry brother, trry this?

youtube.com/watch?v=051C0FiNX5U&t=1881s

Driving a fucking saab? Ew.

its just a pic fuckstain, I don't drive a saab.

time to crank my vape and see how high I can get before I beat the new Zelda DLC or pass out.

anyone else got some cozy music reccs?
nothing against OPs choice, I'm listening to it now, but I'm really not digging the random vocal samples and some other things they're doing (like this effect where they make it sound like it skipped, what's the point of that! yeah this song is great it makes it sound like your stereo is broken at this one part it's fucking awesome here have a listen, said nobody cause that's fucking dumb).

lol straight from kratom to banging dillies, my kinda guy.

yeah I love books too so at first it sort of bothered me that all these books were sitting somewhere and they'll never be read. honestly though it's not really that bad, if someone likes the way books look then who am I to tell them they shouldn't have that. people like Tai Lopez really get to me though, as far as book attitudes go (which will be shortened in the future to simply book-tudes).

im sure this gets 0.01 mpg, but it looks cozy.

>anyone else got some cozy music reccs?
videogame music can work, possibly the one you are playing. I enjoy SNES RPG soundtracks and youtube loops.

A classic

OC