Anyone know where i can stream the new star wars movie?

anyone know where i can stream the new star wars movie?

The internet

Top thread on 2 x 4 chan tv

give me a link you fucking trashcan

Wow OP why so rude? I open this thread about to spoonfeed you and see this... tsk tsk

no pls give me the stuff i am forever in your debt young user

desperate for my free fix

im looking as well, cuz i do not want to give those disney cunts any money

Thx user

AT any local theater near you

bump

Luke Dies. Snoke Dies. Leia Doesn't Die.
thats what you get for being an asshole to that guy.

pretty sure everyone already knows that crap

Your mom dies. Your gf dies. That guy dosen't die. That's what you get for being an asshole to everyone else who get's spoiled by your post.

wasnt really that good honestly
>New fat annoying chink MC
>Snoke gets cheesed by kylo
>Luke gets cheesed by himself
>shitty one liners
>lots of shitty one liners
>no really like they ruined every intense moment except snokes death

Most of the important dialogue is lifted from rotj and esb

Snoke dies, Luke dies. Fuck you OP.

everyone in existence dies you moron. and anyone who cares enough about not getting shit spoiled for them either already saw it or is avoiding the internet... I mean the smart people. If that post spoiled the movie for you, you are a fucking retard that deserved it.

Oh and yoda's ghost comes back. And you think Leia dies but then flies through space.

nah I meant tonight tho

Snokes death made the movie imo. it made up for all the shit that annoyed me. I was satisfied.

also to much feminism. really ruined it for me

Kylo beheads Leia

it was just Holdo for me I liked Rose

Yea...there were way too many cheesy one liners

kodi
I hate cam copies

Nothing can make up this
>Leia dies but then flies through space

too bad they won't though. I'm not a superstitious little faggot bitch like you who has to respond to posts that say "respond to this or your mom will die tomorrow", pathetic child. Also, your mom will die tomorrow, doesn't matter if you reply or not, you can't save her. car accidents suck bro.

I cleared that from my mind. but actually i've been told that luke did this in the novels to get from one ship to another. I guess it was a nod to that. all the nerds that follow the books nerdgasmed.

Ha! You're 8 years too late, and she fell down some stairs, fag!

Everyone at my theater groaned in pain as we watched it. And idfk if it happened in books, it's gay and "not how the force works".

So wait, are you wanting to stream it or watch a stream of it? You need to be a bit more clear.

cool story kid

the one no one is mentioning is the death of admiral akbar dying. happened so fast.

They shoehorned in so many references to scenes from rotj and didn't manage to get akbar to say one fucking word about traps

And none of u ass clowns provide a link? Panzies.

Sweet you won. Guess I should go get some chocolate milk to make myself feel better.

hey guys watch this for me for a minute would you?

hmm... oh yeah, sure man.

You almost back dude? I gotta be somewhere.

OH BOB SAGET

Not my fault, you took way longer than a minute.

Ep VIII was stupid. Disney will never see another dime of my money. I only pay for quality. I won't pay to watch a dumpster fire.

oh no. i just returned.

quadsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dude! user went mad, he started flialing his arms and making plane noises. I told to stop but he just went "pew pew pew" and began throwing golf balls everywhere.

DUB DUBS witness quads!!!

>Ep VIII was stupid. Disney will never see another dime of my money. I only pay for quality. I won't pay to watch a dumpster fire.

Quads of truth

The quads must make it true.

ITT: Fucking nothing. Nothing at all.

Link can be found at any participating movie theater also just watched it to me it was a complete waste of time

>to me it was a complete waste of time
So youre worried about piracy...why?

>piratebay
>search "The Last Jedi"
>first fucking torrent is legit

God damn, why can't Sup Forums make a single thread where at least something gets done.

The movie is awesome.

adn that shit aint tracked??

Guess I have to do everything myself.

That one's in Russian
No file user

just go to the Full Movies On Anything subreddit