Apparently Trump used the "Pearl Harbor" card

Apparently Trump used the "Pearl Harbor" card.

>Brazilians
>white

we have the right to. hell we should have dropped 1 atomic bomb for every live lost in pearl harbor.

make it 2 for every american

Neither side should still be talking about WW2 2bh.

> suicide your gook brethren into civilians, killing them and also yourself.
> Get fucking nuked

I don't understand what's so hard to comprehend here

Ironically Japan did far better after losing then we did after winning

we warned them multiple times, and gave them multiple chances to surrender. it was their fault they got nuked. you can't argue this.

wait what about 9 milions

This. It's completely irrelevant.

What's with this whole "Japan dindu nuffin" nonsense nowadays?

>tfw they took our colonies

Does he actually?

>and gave them multiple chances to surrender
japan offered to surrender multiple times but the usa refused their terms because the us wanted to do more war crimes

my korean gf works on pearl harbor, she smiles on the death this brought many japaNEETs

no, we asked for unconditional surrender, they did not do that. also get the fuck out of my country toji

Shouldn't you be sucking your black bulls cock and donating to Bernie right now

José please.

isn't really much of a surrender if there are terms attached to it

gooks got what was coming to them

The USA wanted complete surrender.

>Denmark
>white

>start total war, mass execute american POWs, kill milions of civilians, commit genocide and rape
>able to make terms of peace
pick one idiot. stop being so cucked weebshit

>refusing to accept terms is a warcrime
If Hitler had surrendered on the terms that they could kill all the jews they still had in camps, along with no punishments for the nazi brass, would we have been obligated to accept it?

b-but the six GORILLIAN!

aka the usa were sore winners and wanted to fuck up japan even more
not an argument. just blatant racism.

Russians might have agreed to it

>MILLIONS of reblogs and likes
Is this true? That post has millions of likes? What

>muh amurrica dindu nuffin
>we wuz gud bois
I'm losing all respect I had for Drumpf. First the Bernie thing, now this.
baka senpai

They needed to test their new bombs that they'd just blown all that money and effort on.

well japped

Fucking sneaky, slanty-eyed Japs.

Should have nuked Tokyo.

oh so I guess it makes it okay to ruin countless lives if there's money on the line. thanks capitalism

Lmao no. The Japanese were an honourable people who would rather die than surrender, even after 2 nuclear bombs were dropped on them. They only gave up because the Soviets and Chinese began attacking them.

Russia would have agreed and then raped Berlin anyway

In Portuguese

mil = thousand

Milhão = million

Well obviously. Its not like you'd ever get the chance to test something like that on an actual city?

Besides its your own fault for imposing oil sanctions on Japan when they were trying to conquer China.

Pretty pointless to nuke a city you just firebombed so hard you may have killed more people than with both nukes combined.

If we really wanted to fuck up Japan we wouldve let the Russians have their communist side of Japan

Trump you suck.
Go back till you have millions of likes.

Good
That faggot in Japan basically said we were wrong for ending a war we didn't start

Considering that Obama is playing the "nooks r bad" card I dont see anything wrong with this.

kill yourself weeb scum

> using the word "racism"

Boy you're a long way from home, do you even know where you are right now

>muh hiroshima
>muh nagasaki

More people died in the tokyo firebombings. And more people than that died in the dresden firebombings. Hiroshima and nagasaki were relatively insignificant in their death tolls, and people love to virtue signal against the bombings for no other reason than that nukes were used.

An attack Aussies told america would happen and they choose to ignore, also a nuclear weapon is an even worse thing to do but i guess that's ok if america does it.

yeah, the birthplace of the alt-right movement trying to meme a candidate into office. I know my way around this place but I can see past the image macros and take in what's really at stake.

2 weren't enough

Would Trump drop a 3rd?

Right they make cars while we rule the world.

Apologizing for shit you did in war, even implicitly, is weak as fuck. Trump is right to call this out.

its not like we wanted to fight japan

and they refused to surrender... even after the first atomic bomb

I believe you are confusing him with yours truly.

ewhat

We also gave the japs plenty of warning to surrender or be bombed and they ignored the warning.

good shitpost

Remember the 80s? Remember how everyone envisioned the future being dominated by the japs? Bladerunner, for example.

Clearly you haven't taken in anything

Remember the 50s and the 60s?

I mean, the figures are valid, but the comparison is questionable.

This too, what i meant is that both did shit to one another so none should have to apologize.

Wouldn't that be better?

He should have brought up how American POWs under the care of the Japanese empire were routinely castrated, and then told to shut up about it when they came back to the US by the state department so they wouldn't sour relations with post-war Japan.

My great uncle was one such victims of Japanese brutality.

;:^)

Heh

just off this puppet, Taxi Driver.

Hey, atleast we don't have any native niggers.

And Trump wants to let us re-arm so they'll get rid of that nigger rape-center aka Okinawa base

Lol
>muh holohoax
>Muh trade towahs
>muh habor
>we din du nuffin we gud boys evil japs attack for no reason.
Americunts are worse kikes seriously.

>one rape since the 90s
>nigger rape center
If you and China keep this up, the U.N might decide you're in need of a little middle eastern cultural enrichment.
Then youll have some rapes to cry about.

reddit shills identified

Butthurt hypocrite americunt detected.

>Mexico
>white

Might makes right. Stop us if you want it to end.

>America
>white

No need to, you are disintegrating from within. LOL

Not for you it's not. Keep paying those reparations, goy.

to be fair, Japan was kind of forced into the war

Has the USA been stopped, though?

>denmark

The only reason your faggy little country doesn't get attacked is that it's irrelevant. Stay jelly yuropoor

Shut up, or we'll bomb you again, Japan.

>implying it's not a valid point
>implying Japan didn't poke a sleeping dragon

Frig off Randy

What am I looking at in this image

>sneak attack on america
>forced into it

stay cucked

>We should allow a regime that just tried to destroy us to retain it's military and become a threat again

Grow the fuck up you dumb weeb faggot. Even the Japs admit they were responsible for what happened.

Nothing to be jealous of, enjoy being irrelevant in your "relevant" hellhole.

>implying it was wrong to nuke japan
we should have dropped more

I am pretty sure that's from Sweden.
Don't fuck with our broes Tyrone.

"Waah, they won't sell me things. I'll sneak attack them, that makes sense."

>Lasting approximately six hours, the German ground campaign against Denmark was the shortest military operation of the Second World War.[10]

Kek

naval barricades aren't just "wahh they won't sell me things"

what happened in WWII is part of the reason they've now made measures to be able to indefinitely feed their own population with domestic product in case of war

Get the fuck out of here cuck. No one gives a flying fuck about you, your low IQ, your lack of knowledge of history, or your losing candidate.

Pic related

Yeah they really are

lmao

>Human losses of World War II by country
>Denmark: 6,000
>USA: 419,400
Thank you for your sacrifice :^)

lol, this. we fucked up Tokyo worse than Hiroshima

How are those SSRIs treating you?

There was no US barricade only an embargo

probably as well as the arab spring has been treating you guys

What a gay

Of course the a country being flooded with refugees is proud of capitulation to a foreign force in record time. I assume most proud Danes are not as spineless as you.

I thought the same thing as trump. Either way Obama is just grand standing like he did when he visited egypt or wherever before he even won the nomination. This is just Obama trying to end his presidency on a feel good note.

>haha you're not part of that dying cucked race
Don't be too mad when my bro Jose moves to your street