Based China fighting cuckery

TL;DR: A Chinese company runs a "racist" commercial about a chinese woman rejecting a black man, throwing him in a washing machine, and then being overjoyed by the Asian man who comes out of the machine. They then told foreign critics to stop being pussies

>A Chinese detergent commercial showing a black man stuffed into a washing machine and transformed into a fair-skinned Asian has provoked outrage this week, but the company behind the clip says foreign critics are "too sensitive".

>The commercial for the Qiaobi brand — which has gone viral in the West —shows a black man whistling and winking at a young Chinese woman, who calls him over, puts a detergent packet into his mouth, and forces him head-first into a washing machine.

>She sits on the lid while the man shrieks.

>Moments later an Asian man emerges in clean clothes, and the woman grins.

>"We meant nothing but to promote the product, and we had never thought about the issue of racism," a spokesman for the Leishang cosmetics company, which produces the detergent, told China's Global Times.

>"The foreign media might be too sensitive about the ad," he added.

Commercial in question: youtu.be/Xq-I0JRhvt4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=77wSICyzhhc
youtube.com/watch?v=vFg3664ARmo
youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will fucking order that detergent on Alibaba.

I bought 100 cases

Disgusting commercial tbqh

The Italian one was no better

Shut the fuck up leaf.

Go choke on a moose cock

care to share the link to Italian one?

go prep the bull justin

youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo&feature=youtu.be
&
youtube.com/watch?v=77wSICyzhhc

racism shouldnt be tolerated in 2016

FOLIAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=vFg3664ARmo

Based China doesn't give a fuck about Political Correctness.

SJW friend showed me this commercial
>I keep my power level hidden to make uni easier
>some times I just cant help but to tr to redpill
>I say "what are you going to do, china has so many other problems they don't really need to be as concerned about racism as the west, who cares what they do this ad would never have been viewed by us anyway"
SJW agrees
>SJW is like yeh tot

It's copy of this Italian commercial, except they nigged instead of nogged.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo

What a bunch of cucks

Lel

Also,

>Italy
>white

why is making racist jokes "too offensive" for most people? They are arguably the funniest jokes

Disgusting ad. I'm not sure why this video is allowed internationally on YouTube. I think they should revoke the sales of this product on an international scale if the company is selling it internationally.

Hey Justin

my poor poor retarded countryman

stop posting this stupid chink nigger commercial

it's meant to appeal to lonely housewives, they're just showing them what they want to see

If it wasn't racist than how is it "fighting cuckery" ?