Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,

I have to take a "Multicultural Studies" class to satisfy my transfer degree from a community college to a four year uni.

Needless to say, I'm pissed. This is basically government sponsored indoctrination.

What should I do? I'm afraid I'll reach a breaking point and end up revealing my power level.

I don't want to torpedo my GPA, nor do I really want to debate a bunch of purple haired cunts about the wage gap on a daily basis.

Help me guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just be a good goy.

Take the class.

Pass it with flying colors by doing all the assignments they WANT you to do.

But in the mean time, every discussion, drop red-pills like they are fucking napalm bombs. Piss them off to all ends of the fucking planet. Make them regret forcing anyone to take a course like that.

You could just play a parody of them for fun.

Just take a class on European history or something

Bring shit up like the Abbo child rape culture
Bring shit up like our Native American scalping culture (which was around before the whites ever came)
Bring shit up like how cutting fingers/hands for stealing is still culturally accepted in the middle east.

Just drop some fucking bombs.

But when it comes time for papers and tests. Write the answers they want to hear, so they cannot possibly fail you, if they do, then you can take them to their own ball field and fuck them over by claiming bigottry and shit.

I would open to that, but i've heard that these teachers will fuck your grade if you go against the grain.

I feel like this might be the best course of action.

Try to be logical in your arguments when engaging in discussion and not emotional misanthropy.

Shit ain't hard any retard can pass the class don't act like you're a hero for taking a class where you disagree with the basic premise.

Just take a language class instead, you pleb.

Save a record that you passed the rest of your classes. Then, should you need to reveal your powerlevel, and it bites you in the ass, you can at least prove you know your shit.

>think of the largest SJW stereotypes you can come up with
>base your assignments on that
>pass with flying colours

Pay attention, keep a detailed record of the material they have you study. Learn it better than the the biggest leftist ham beast in the class, so you can reference the class in a coherent, and lucid way to people who are skeptical about university indoctrination.

I think a big problem with all of this is that almost no one who hasn't been in a university this decade had ANY clue what's really going on, and I know many who flat out don't believe it when you tell them.

Do NOT reveal your power level. People fundamentally don't understand the nature of these courses. You're not going to change a single mind by speaking out, and you're only going to hurt your GPA. That's bad strategy. You're being outwitted if you do that.

Address this stuff outside of these classes. While you're there, write better papers than anyone else in the class.

You dont have debate just write what your teacher wants to hear ya dummy. Ur teacher will be all happy and proud but really jokes on them.

I can't. There's only like 4 classes I can take for this credit.

One is the basic multicultural studies intro class. One is women's/gender studies and the other is afro american history.

There's a fourth but i don't remember what it is. Something equally shitty.

Get a swastika tattoo on your ballsack. On the first day, whip it out and put it on a brown girl's forehead. Alternatively, wear all brown and tell black guys you just wanted to fit in better.

See this is my gut instinct. It won't do any good for me to fight it.

I guess I just need some moral support. I fucking hate spending time and money on this bullshit, let alone being assaulted by via campus wide propaganda.

Just pretend to be a muslim, tell them gays should be outlawed/stoned, women should do as they are told.

If you want to go proper multicult talk about how nigs if africa have sex with babies to cure aids. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

Being Muslim gives you a big defence boost against SJW cucks.

Do you hate Saudi Arabia or Israel? They will probably agree with your views about either.

Yeah both but I doubt we take a break from shitting on the white man.

Thanks satan

Take extra notes for yourself. Treat it as an intelligence gathering mission behind enemy lines. Most students just tune out, and don't really remember any of this kind of material anyway. That's how they get away with teaching it. Document what you are taught so well that you could terrify someone who doesn't believe this insanity is going on. Maybe show your parents, or an uncle or something. Or your friend's parents, whomever.

The point is that in the future, you should be able to clearly explain exactly what is so bad about these courses, because it's not obvious to most people.

Whats the problem?
Just sit in there and pass the class as good as you can.
Never talk to anyone about your political standings.
Easy.

You can gain nothing by fighting them, they are so deluded that they wont listen to any of your arguments.
All you could possibly get out of it are disadvantages in your private and professional life.

TLDR: Dont be autistic and just pass the class without engaging anyone.

You ever heard of the expression 'never reveal your power level'? There's a reason it exists. Keep your head down, do the shit assignments. There are countless stories of people who spoke out and got absolutely ass blasted because of it. If you think you're clever enough, drop some VERY subtle red pills.

Personally I would wear a hidden camera at all times in and around that class. You can never be too careful with the kinds of people. It also provides as evidence for you in case you do speak out (don't do this).

DO NOT participate in group work at a girls house (unless you are recording everything).

DO NOT try to debate the teacher; they will simply kick you out and fail you.

ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE DO YOU REVEAL YOUR POWER LEVEL TO ANYONE. Even those who you think are your friends. They aren't.

>>DO NOT participate in group work at a girls house (unless you are recording everything).

Lel whats the reason for this?

just fucking tell those idiots what they wanna hear you probably now it even better than they themselves. Just fucking lie.

Class discussions are a large part of the grade. This, I feel, is the most precarious element of the whole thing. I can write papers and all the other shit, but doing it live might be trick. Idk.

All in all I think you're totally right though.

To protect you (and her) from accusations. This is why men and women were traditionally supposed to be chaperoned, why you never closed to door to a girls room, and why mix socializing was done in groups. But feminists didn't like it, so we stopped. Now we have "rape culture" and "1 in 4" women gets raped.

But fuck traditional social norms. Those peopel were idiots. amiright?

Rape accusations. Not even joking. Not worth the risk.

Just regurgitate whatever crap they tell you. Act like a useful idiot. Try to keep your emotions level. Getting angry will make you more likely to lose control.

Oh with "group work" i assumed it were multiple people and not just 2.

Sorry my fault.

Think of it as real life shit posting and see how much you can get away with. We all do the same thing here sometimes by posting crazy leftist beliefs to fuck with each other (I'm looking at you aussies).

Draw swastikas in your notebook.
I do this every class, especially when I sit next to minorities.

This is tempting...

Sounds fucking awful.
I would go the parody route. Make arguments that require absurd mental gymnastics but try to sound like they're your true, confused convictions. Basically mock the movement, but pretend to be on their side and never break character.
Pic kinda related.

I took a sociology class last semester.
>Taught that race and gender are social constructs.
>Racism is a mental illness
>Transgenderism is not.

I argued everyday in class to the point where my professor said he would fail me, but he couldn't do shit because I scored like 20 points higher than everyone else on every exam.

You can argue the correct answers as long as you memorize what the "right" answers are.

This.

If you have a good amount of charisma, can naturally get a crowd laughing/going, and don't mind some backlash: go full IRL shitposting. I used to do it all the time in high school and currently in uni. People tend to actually respect you more when you stand up for you believe in. Even my far left professors have not docked me down points for spouting blatant anti-left propaganda with proper citations. Don't spout of Sup Forums statements without proper citations, MGTOW shit, or anything similar because you will just piss off everyone.

I'm afraid I'll reach a breaking point like halflway through the quarter and start doing this.

Pic related

This, you will either make people act more extreme, or you will redpill them.

>he's too stupid to realize college is about regurgitating acceptable answers until you get a piece of paper that says you're certified to work a decent job rather than learning
wew lad

>Bring shit up like our Native American scalping culture (which was around before the whites ever came)

Actually the French taught the natives to scalps as a means of tracking payments for their White settler kills. Trust but verify.

I'm EE/CS. You can solve things a million ways in those classes.

Lol. That would be pretty funny. Really do it up and observe Ramadan, bring a prayer carpet with you and shit. Say "Inshallah" before everything you say.
Then say whatever the fuck you want.

If you know your shit you can win arguments, and get other students to agree with you instead of the professor, it's actually a pretty good feeling if you can back up all of the shit you say.

Just shut the fuck up and take the class. They are very easy and it will be filled with a bunch of people just like you who know it is all a bunch of horse shit. When you get triggered and spew shit that you see on here it just makes them horny and us look worse. Just keep it in the pants m8.

this, record every class, scan every document

upload it

profit

Do quality work, in private agree with the teacher (on papers) in class argue and throw a fit.

I have a green text about this
>be me
>child development minor
>diversity in early childhood education class
>full of blacks
>full of social justice warriors
>only guy in the class
>"more blacks are great"
>"I would never turn away an illegal alien child just because they had TB"
>"white privlege (sic)"
>"I'm glad this is a women's only profession, men would ruin it and abuse the kids"
>I can't take it anymore
WhitePride.jpg
>I go on a rant
>"why is diversity great anyway? It seems like a lot of you just want non-white women, that's not diversity that special treatment"
>I quote stats about blacks and the rate they kill their own kids
>class goes quiet
>teacher dismisses everyone expect me
>"user, I'm assigning you another paper, a 5 page single spaced essay on the importance of diversity, fail it and you fail the class"

No one else had to do it, I bullshit it and get a B.

>tfw

Do you think I should upload the choice cuts to Sup Forums?

It would be amusing to laugh at SJW antics. Please do so

I knew people who were taking a multicultural studies class, the first week their homework was to read a paper titled "examining whiteness"
>almost all cuts will be choice cuts

See now we're getting somewhere. I may even bring a recording apparatus to class.

Maybe a sort of "Sup Forums takes multicultural studies"
type thing.

Most of the absurdity won't come from the professor, but from the textbook.

>A minority group doesn't have to be the minority numerically
>Religion is just a form of social control that whites made up.
>The only reason someone would oppose welfare is racism

It's infuriating and hilarious at the same time.

Can someone explain to me why you have to do a course you don't want to?

I did engineering at uni, not once did i do a course that had nothing to do with engineering.

How is this blatant indoctrination allowed? Are you not paying for your degree?

This
>reveal your power level
>AHH I JUST GOT VERBALLY RAPED

American universities want us to get a "balanced education" (indoctrination)

My major is microbiology, but they haven't even let me take one class in an actual science yet, because I have to take government and social sciences first.

It's fucking infuriating I can tell you that much.

This. With everything they say, always claim they're not going far enough, or that it's offensive to some minority somehow.

Example:

Prof: We need to take in more immigrants!
You: Wow just wow ok immigrants come in and then all the poor homeless PoC can't get any financial help because the system will be so busy dealing with the immigrants I can't believe this you are being so racist right now stop triggering me!!!

Learn the curriculum, consider the points raised in it and stop getting your information from an Indonesian penis gourd forum.

Dude last week I walked into the cafeteria and they had about 12 different gender symbols up on the projector and were talking about the all gender bathrooms.

The week before was "multicultural week".

The week before that was the Queer Film Festival.

The months before that there stood a giant BLM monument in the student hub.

At least at my University it all pretty much stays in the classroom.

I guess that's just one of the benefits of living in based Texas.

>Leftists complain about student debt.
>Marxist Professors basically milking them for all they are worth by adding pointless indoctrination courses.
>Soon it will be extra years added onto course duration to make sure you get all the 'right' education

No wonder millennials want to vote for Bernie. They are literally being farmed for money and indoctrinated at the same time

A year of my education has already been wasted on that bs. Half of my classes next year will be wasted as well. If it wasn't for the fact that the Army is paying for my school I would be more furious.

UT is on my radar when I start applications. Same with Georgia Tech.

Take the class.
Write about south africa. How it went to shit as soon as kaffers took over. Note that it will happen everywhere that whites give up control. Use stats to back up your arguments.

1. Don't reveal your powerlevel. There's nothing to gain, see Tim Hunt.

2. Make a career.

3. Use your earned money to fight them.

Not possible. Debating leftists is funny as fuck, as long as you're actually debating them and not spouting Sup Forums meme's.

Actually that reminds me back in high school everyone did a thing on belonging and identity. I was not taking it seriously and did a video on belonging on the internet with memes.

>Tfw i got an A