Why haven't you killed yourself?

Why haven't you killed yourself?

'cause I just got a dope gf that has my high sex drive. horny af too.

it's fucking amazing

I'm scared to die. Also I don't like the idea of my body looking disgusting, whether it be from suicide itself or decomposition.

Ur mum gay

i will

Crazy as it sounds, doesn't seem worth it

Can't afford to dispose of my body, it'd be fucked up to expect someone else to do it.

I don't know.
I used to want to but now I just figure "what's the point?" I guess I've just gotten used to how full of little disappointments life is.

If I jump now, who will catch me, you ask? Well, the hand of god will catch you and demonize you for eternity so I would rethink that emofag!

Bro... I wake up every day wondering why I do. What's the point of a continued existence? Yet I continue to wake up every day and carry on with it.

GTFO religious fag

It's just weird. I don't see any point in living or dying at this point so I'm just trying to avoid being uncomfortable.

force of habit to keep existing, silly fucking reason...but it's all i can theorize (however, i wonder really wonder if im not dead or if i even exist)

too lazy

Fucking hell I laughed harder than I expected to.

It always makes me laugh

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGOTS REEEEE
DO SOMETHING
ARGH THIS IS INFURIATING
YOU'RE NOT JUST DEPRESSED. YOU. ARE. BORED.

START MAKING GOALS, AND START WORKING TOWARDS THEM. THAT WILL GIVE YOU SOME PURPOSES. SOME GOALS. YOU WON'T BE AS BORED.

Nighty night all. Hope to hear from you tomorrow

I've seen way too many people I care about die, so I've come to the conclusion that this is all we got. So dying, like living is pointless.

What's the point?

I've been entertaining the idea. Tonight is the night I really though about it and started crying. Tomorrow I'm gonna go purchase a gun. I know I should just do it spontaneously but there's are some things if like to arrange before I do and I'm afraid holding off will make me hesitate

thats the point

Excellent question.

I still have a few things i wanna do

Not sold on it enough without doing something outrageous like getting twisted on a 100k loans worth of drugs. Don't think I'll find a loan like that with my income however.

I kinda like feeling sorry for myself also death is spoopy

No, it's a dodge.

I haven't because I don't want to make
Others pay for my student loans

This is super naive, man. Depressed people aren't going to see the point in putting in the work to set up the goals.

It's not like people who are depressed can't be rational. The melancholy and anhedonia prevail over reason. That's why it won't matter how hard you tell yourself you have a reason to get out of bed in the morning. You have to FEEL like you have a reason to get out of bed.

Yeah, the whole argument that you should just "feel better" is super retarded.

It isn't time to. I still have a few months before I do the deed.

It's not the death part that's annoying it's the dying part.

Cause I still have close relatives that will be sad. If I'm gonna be a useless piece of shit, at least I'm gonna try not to cause any harm to others.

I tried a few times before but never committed, true cowardice.

tis on a napkin btw

Maybe you didn't truly want to.

I'll take "What is terminal velocity?" for 200, Alex.

A girl I don't deserve loves me.

well, he tried

That's some excellent writing on a napkin.
I try to go for the backs of envelopes, as they are stiffer, and won't curl back with the force of the pen moving across it.

I don't want to upset my parents and friends. Take them away and I would be gone in an instant. I even have it planned out.