VAR Will be used in SerieA

Sky sport confirms that Serie A will be using VAR (videao assistant refree) starting next year

Other urls found in this thread:

lfp.fr/corporate/article/l-assistance-video-pour-l-arbitrage-instauree-pour-les-barrages-de-ligue-1.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

finally power hungry jobsworth refs cant be faggots anymore

and no more diving

feels good man

Don't be fooled, they are just looking for ways to introduce more commercial breaks into a match than just half-time.

VAR>>>>>riggedness

>le think outside the box man

>implying it will work when juve scores offside

Details so far, might still change tho:
>the calls wont be automated like GLT but it will be real people to evalueate every situation
>it can be used for: 1)goals regolarity, 2)Situations in the penalty box, 3)Red cards, 4)yellow cards for wrong players. So no offsides if they dont lead to goals
>Reviewing time is estimated in 40 seconds top

>finally power hungry jobsworth refs cant be faggots anymore
>and no more diving
we'll have to wait a few years until it's adopted everywhere, so I guess we'll still get to see a last hurrah of major refballs in all competitions

>hey, yousa can trust me - silvio and my media technology to make a the fair decisions no?

>So no offsides if they dont lead to goals
>Reviewing time is estimated in 40 seconds top
surprised by 'no offsides' considering it would be the most obvious and easiest to evaluate, just let the gameplay go on in close calls until the video ref orders to stop because it was offside

I guess most refball will concentrate on offside calls now

They still need the ok from the ref association, it's not sure

>Lo annuncia il presidente degli arbitri Nicchi

Hum? Only if they don't lead to goals. So, no.

No, we won't unless the IFA is okay with it.

>this man now will decide the path of the next /seriea/ league titles

all hail your new overlord

POPI BONNICI

I mean the international one

Not in La Liga though
>rigged to fuck

Post pics of sister, Hidetoshi.

>Only if they don't lead to goals
and how long should they wait to call it if it doesn't lead to a goal but the play is still dangerous? and what if the goal happens after a couple of passes? and all this while having a perfect technology to be able to call offsides correctly

the only proper solution is to follow the rules: call an offside every time it happens, which a video ref would be able to call in less than 5 seconds

Juventus on suicide watch

>juvewinslol

We would have at least two more scudetti and god knows how many champions if it was implemented in the 00's.

Nice time to watch serie a again

Absolutely based. Now maybe if Germany or France also pushes it then we'll see it here in England by 2018.

even with video review, american sports still suffer from refball. nothing will ever stop what (((they))) want

What does it matter? Juve will just hack them anyways

that's a good excuse
can I steal it? I haven't got an albanian passport though

will the reviews stop the game?

>can I steal it?
typical RuBentino

Would be retarded if they didn't

lfp.fr/corporate/article/l-assistance-video-pour-l-arbitrage-instauree-pour-les-barrages-de-ligue-1.htm

The French have announced they'll be using it in the promotion playoffs next month. And next season, of course.