How to find someone?

How to find someone?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729
strawpoll.me/14626696
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look

OP here: I am familiar with the concept of working hard. I have set goals for myself and met them through work. However these have all been tangible things "save X amount of money", "get into X school", etc. I feel like the only thing that has alluded me in life is finding a relationship. I understand that you can't force love into existence. So what am I supposed to do. How can I work on finding someone? I feel that this is entirely out of my control and that I am hopeless

Love is only one sided. You're not missing anything.

What do you mean? That I am just supposed to wait for someone to just show up into my life

Well, how I think about it is you have to spend time with potential partners. It's not really random who your into so you have to find that, and spend time with people who you could think you would fall I love with.

How would I know I have fallen for someone? I

When you want to pursue the relationship further than what it currently offers emotionally. Where you can't just leave them and never back

Hmm I guess I've never felt that way about someone before. I've had good friendships but I always kept this in the back of my mind: "this can be over at any time, be prepared for it"

Bieng prepared is one thing, but you have to be able to give into the trust that it won't end. Only then can you truly feel love as you trust someone else with your feelings.

I guess I have always built a small barrier. I have never completely opened emotionally to anyone. I have been close but I always pull back

I had a 4 year relationship whwre my partner formed a constant barrier between us. It's not good or even really possible to have a relationship with barriers as depending on how big they are, yoh can never feel close to someone. You'll only feel the distance in between you and the other person.

>tfw you find good advice on Sup Forums.
Thanks user. You gave me hope to keep on trucking. I am still pretty young (18) and now I know I have something to work on. I will try to be more trusting in order to find the emotional fulfilment I want.

Why do you need to find someone? I bang chicks on the regular, but I don't have a "gf" nor will I ever. I have plenty of solid friends, so I don't need a chick. MGTOW

Relax bro, just be yourself!

read the thread. This is not about sex. It's about building connections. You can find sex easily but you have to realize that in the long run the most full filing thing in life is human connections

No problem user. Always happy to help another.

Gotchya, sorry. Edit: Lifelong solid friends are only gained when you have gone though the same horrible shit together, either at the same time or not.

Be yourself, confident and work hard

Poll

strawpoll.me/14626714
strawpoll.me/14626729
strawpoll.me/14626696

Of course dude! Just be confident, you'll find that special someone!

for advice you could always try