Malaysia under SHARIA LAW

Soooo.... this happened.
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-28/outrage-in-malaysia-as-government-backs-islamic-law/7456322

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess no more Christ chan comics

those comics arent even pro christian

I never even read them they seem autistic desu

CAN'T
WAKE
UP

Well...at least there's still Indonesia...

I know some Chinese Malays here, they'd be shitting brix.
Worrying about to become Indonesia2.0?

Malaysia is going to get the Tibet Treatment if it isn't careful.

Nothing to fear from muslim immigrants goys

Indonesia has a 95% female circumcision rate.... This is better

The Repulse didn't sink for this

Indonesia isn't under Sharia law you muppet. In fact, their constitution guarantees freedom of religion. It has more Muslims that any other country on earth, but the government and legal system is secular.

>reading a autistic liberal female power fantasy fanfic
for fucks sake the main protag is a woman. who the fuck remembers that shit, christ the cringe is insufferable

I'm from Malaysia and this is good news.

If we were all governed by sharia law, there would be world peace.

Christianity will die inshallah.

What? I don't need read them... Can you read?

hudud laws are a sham. itll take a decade before the judge pardons the criminal from his hands being cut off.

jibs is doing this to streghten the malay support on his side.

like i give a fuck considering all the chinks here are fucking off to aus anyway

Take a plastic bag, wrap it tight around your head and wait for a couple of minutes.

All Muslims are satan-worshipping fanatics, including the so-called "moderates."

nvm
dont read that cancerous shit, the comics brought down the reps of the malaysians here.

Christian superpower by 2030!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html

Islam itself is the cult of satan

There's only one thing to do: activate him.
Somebody cue up "Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood.

I know that - was referring to the population. Malaysia has a much greater 'variety' (particularly the Chinese element)

Apparently not so full after all.

muslims are the bag, the usa is the head and the couple of minutes is a few decades.

wow you're fucking based. I hate that fucking faggot, he can't take any criticism and is a rude piece of shit

Actual kek

I think he's more autistic than the eternal Anglo German roach at least that guy is funny

Oh woww....westerners should really be grateful. You're lucky to live in a free and secular society so stop complaining about tranny bathrooms. I guess I'll have to start going to mosque now and pretend to be a devout Muslim.

No worries guys I won't immigrate to your country. Western countries for whites, asian countries for asians..I'm cool with that

Good.

honestly i dont even know what the fuck is going on with the maldraw and christ chan bullshit and why are malaysians being shit upon for the comics but whatever, that shit's no longer hounding us so we can post normally without being called mike and being told to draw comics on Sup Forums anymore.

Scum.
The west is a threat, you must move here to outbreed them so we can have the country!

>Malaysian Chinese Who Thought He'd Lost All Hope Loses Last Additional Bit Of Hope He Didn't Even Know He Still Had

Honestly you gooks should have finished off the slimes while you had the chance. You guys conquered them like a million times, what the hell?

Will this affect sex tourism though?

DON'T FEAR, ANGLO RANGERS ARE HERE.

>America is black
>Canada is yellow
>Israel is white
What did he mean by this?

Eh, at first it annoyed me. Then after about the 20th post it got pretty damn entertaining. Then it became kinda obvious it was just some autistic turkroach. When you can't even discuss something about anglos or aryans(as if anglos aren't aryan) then it's just fucking annoying.

This
My thoughts exactly
China treats the diaspora as if they're actually PRC nationals

If you kill yourself you win.

America are niggers
Canada are chinks
Israel has the real "privilege" and power

Damn straight you will you little oceanic kebab.

no it sank for it's captain's dick slinging pissing match with Malay RAF sqdn leader.

wasting those triple digits by explaining the joke

Suck a pig's cock

I wasn't sure if he was playing along or what, I might just be an autist.

How is this in any way bad? Sharia forbids usury. That's all this means. Banks in Malaysia are now banned from investing people's savings in funds that practice usury. Malaysia was already an Islamic country under sharia law.

I've actually considered opening up a Sharia bank myself here in Sweden but the problem is that it's very hard to compete with other banks in non-Islamic countries where all the other banks profit from usury.

No I don't like Muslims, I'm 100% Swedish. No I don't like sharia. The one single good thing about sharia is that their banking practices.

Don't be so hard on yourself m8

We all are. Autism basically means your white.

>Malaysia was already an Islamic country under sharia law.
wut?

America's weapon is a gun. Hell yes.

>This is a surprise. I never knew they were capable of this.

Said no Malaysian ever.

Apostates get stoned in Sharia.

Malaysia will forever be mudslime

>Near the end of the film, when Weiner’s communications director heads for the door, clearly distraught, Abedin stops her. The media is out there, she cautions, so the woman must look happy: “ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WEST. It’s an optics thing.”

So Malaysia sucks, tell me something I don't know

>Soooo...

stop.

Bullshit they're gonna outlaw usury. Usury here is labelled as "service charge". Islamic banking loans have higher interest rates than normal loans. Banks love it because they can con dumb muslims into paying more since it's "halal".

also fuck staying here. I'll get out as soon as I get a chance to apply for asylum if shit goes down. They won't turn me into another turban headed zombie

USER WAS STONED FOR THIS POST

Sounds gud, searching now.

Don't Bogart it m8.

dude weed lmaoo

I misread the title of the article and I didn't read the article and I don't know shit about Malaysia and I don't know shit about Islamic law. I was just shitposting.

Sorry you have to go through this but on the bright side, it's officially acceptable to deus vult in your country

Read a thread awhile ago about Malaysia being a moderate Muslim success story

when the bible said the meek would inherent the earth
it wasn't referring to Christians.

enjoy your Islamic overlords.

Only good for nothing shitholes prefer Sharia Law. And the traitorous leaders should be assassinated as a preventive measure

Relax, they'r just borrowing a page from your book and 'Making Malaysia Great Again'...Sup Forums should be ecstatic...!

>Asian girl is Canadian
>Murrica is nigger
>my sides etc.

The moderate Muslims make the scimitars. The radical Muslims ride skateboards as they behead anything that moves.

This is why you don't let Islams flood into your country. This will be Europe in 50 years.

Ethnic Chinese refugees wholeheartedly welcomed.

Just look at Turkey. They were always on about being secular despite their religion and look what happened.

well no surprise there, 60% mudslims was inevitable.

Why would ethnic chinese even need to be refugees ya dolt. The sharia law proposed would only affect muslims

Another "13 May Incident" in Malaysia within the next 3 years would result in pretty interesting scenarios. During the Indonesian pogroms in 1998 a third of their Chinese population left permanently and most settled here. Wouldn't mind having more of us around.

How's the racial situation in your states? Every Malaysian Chinese person I've met is an unapologetic racist who wants to move here.

>The sharia law proposed would only affect muslims
Ummm
>Government supports a penal code with penalties including stoning and amputation

> Implying it would stay that way

Not a single Chinese Malaysian I've spoken to wants this legislation to be enacted. The Muslim parties like fucking PAS would push for it to be implemented on the entire population in the name of 'Integration', 'Ketuanan Melayu', so on and so forth.

They're doing this to bring in social indoctrination and subjugation of the masses due to the massive scandal surrounding their prime minister and their whole economy not doing so well. Brunei did the same.

London is next. Then the whole UK

ISLAMS NOT STOPPING GUYS
ALLAHU AKBAR
ON TO EUROPA

He just called me based, bitch boy. Whats wrong you got raped by a malaysian on Sup Forums or something?

>Britain
>Red Ranger of the team

>PAS
>ketuanan melayu
nope. PAS is Muslim supremacist, not Malay supremacist. Yes, there's a difference. Anyway, for PAS to turn the law to be enforced upon non-Muslims as well would be difficult, as they themselves preach that the law is not to be used on non-Muslims. Not that they're against that, believe me they would love for the country to turn full Saudi Arabia. But they've dug themselves up in quite deep of a hole the past few years for trying to win non-Muslim votes that they now can't go full Saudi

Britain and America can be swapped and it will still make sense, but you have the bigger nigger problem, so you're the nigger. Soz m8.

Fucking Alluring Emma, just got back from a 3 day ban for posting her HP2 white panty peek pic.

Ah is it you again? I think I was there. You should have kept it halal.

Malaysia has sucked for a long time, it can't even be called a democracy. I don't know why people insist on lauding one despotic shithole over another.

yah man some US user asked nicely and I delivered, another US fag reported it and actually posted a cap of it being reported...wot a huge fag...!

Funny thing is I didn't even know of this pic, I just searched it out while reading about it in that thread.

Are you stupid?

Are you Muslim?

No.

Thanks based user.

Are you Chinese? How are racial tensions?

Same as always

They are slowly getting there. Our lingering influence kept them civilized for a long time, but it's almost completely gone now.

Except for the Maluku Christians, which are facing a slow motion genocide. I'm ashamed my country let them get fucked over because of the JewSA bribing us with Marshall plan money (we wanted independence for them, but the JewSA said to abandon them or else no money).

Racial tension does not exist outside the political arena, but segregation is obvious in the adult realm. I dont think we're nearig race riots but the ultra-islamist are pushing agendas at a rate never seem before most likely to secure support in the upcoming election a year away

Indon 'civilized'

Bitch, have you been to Indonesia?

Blame Wahhabi

The fuck, I thought Malaysians were... well shit.

are you a malaymissile now?

No, I am now #Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Missile.

Most of us are, this is the problem of the vocal minority