Why are Americans so fucking friendly compared to Europeans? They always seem so fake to me, like mormons

Why are Americans so fucking friendly compared to Europeans? They always seem so fake to me, like mormons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq3_fgLOoHc
youtu.be/SIfMs3KitKM?t=20m20s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just their nature. I don't think it's fake for the most part.
t. Hamburger expert

we're not autists

>I don't think it's fake for the most part.
This. Mostly, we're friendly people.

What would you understand from friendliness frenchie you are all cold as a stone

You know, your kind is the minority here.

>Eurosads are so depressed they mistake geniality for superficiality and generosity for naivete

>you are all cold as a stone
nice meme you fucking cockroach

Americans really are friendly and cool desu

There's no reason to be uptight. Most mormons are genuinely good people too, nothing fake about them.

Their religion is obviously.

That's okay, if that's what you're used to. I'm from the rural Midwest, so what I'm used to is probably the opposite of what's common in much of yurp.

>their relgion is obviously

>Europeans will walk past people in their neighborhoods without greeting each other and exchanging brief pleasantries

It's like you don't care about the people around you

t. mormon
now fuck off

Believe me I know, but it's practically inconsequential. They're almost entirely productive, nonviolent, white, and family-centric. Better time could be spent throwing rocks at your local mosque than cracking another stale Mormon joke.

islam doesn't allow kindness

We don't pretend to be interrested when we're not.

Why don't you care? They're your neighbors.

you're not interested in your neighbors?

I went to a university at your shithole of a country for a year you puny faggot and it was probably my worst decision ever
I had a lot of one night stands with french sluts but I never had a long lasting friendship or a pleasent talk because you are all cold and pretentious twats who have their heads up your asses to get camaraderie.

picture related

And I might have nothing in common with them, safe for that.
Honnestly, the way Americans interact seem like a big commercial. As if you're everyday in fucking Disneyland or something. It really feels fake and empty for me, just like catch or your reality shows. I guess it has positive aspects since you seem really optimistic about everything, but I really can't stand it.

t. Mitt Romney

I never thought about it that much but you're right, most americans are bro tier with the occasional retard, while europeans are retarded with the occasional bro tier
USA>>>>>eur*pe

Nice proxy obese mallsharter. Italians are probably the most friendly race on earth

These are the people whose children my daughter baby sits, the people who watch my dog when we go on vacation, the people who plow my driveway for me in the winter. I invite them to barbecues, drink with them, and know them well.

They aren't some abstract strangers. Even if it's just Mr. Heller who showed me how to jump my truck when I first moved there years ago, we still have a bond of common good.

I'm italian, t*rks are probably the worst of them all, give asians a bad name

The friendliest Europeans I met in Europe were the Anglos and Italians. Everyone else is annoying and a stiff.

Not everyone live in the suburb with a house. I don't talk with my neighbourgs, unless it's needed.

Then move to America you braindead stormfag you obviously don't belong in Italy.

Why are you getting all pissy? Did you feel bad I said americans are friendlier than europeans? You shouldn't, since you're not european

Cities are disgusting.

To inject some autism, it's just networking, really. The more connections you have, the more opportunities. A smile and a casual wave as you pass by a neighbor is objectively a more lucrative action than to ignore them. Whether it be fear of rejection, or a feeling of superiority, you're only hindering future opportunities in avoiding even simple rapport.

That's deep but also truthful.
But we do thrive in that uppity mind set, in the Portuguese linguistic pattern u can identify that idiosyncrasy, whenever u speak to strangers ur suppose to address them as thee instead off you (você-Tu), so imagine you speak in a language that implies a feudal system u 2 would automatically put yourself in the position of the unfaultable liege and treat everyone one you meet as a simpleton a mere peasant

They are more convenient. More services and goods at a walking distance form your home.

It seems like a minority because this fucking board is shitpost central, lol.

>Europeans can mind their business without being distracted all the time by unknown, useless people who pretend they care about you

Good, good feel.

I agree with this. My life is easy because I invite a bunch of people over during football season, even if they aren't terribly interesting at first glance.

I don't want my home within walking distance of a business.

What is considered friendly? Everytime ive seen a burger they just smile and nod and when you try to tell them something they do the same

I'm just baffled at how could you think that rednecks are somewhat more friendly Italians.
As I said I lived in france for a year but at weekends I would always drive to Ventimiglia and sometimes to some small italian villages and it was probably the most friendly and warm places imaginable. Every restaurant I went to was incredibly nice and they always treated me as a houseguest rather than a costumer and all the people I met there would call me every week to hang out.

>gets free education in my country
>and also free sluts
>still complains and says we're a shithole

Typical Muslim behaviour: parasitic, ungrateful, and unpleasant overall.

Thats because they dont have to walk kilometers before reaching the next house in the suburb, just imagine having to greet every single motherfucker in a dense city

I was talking about the posters on this board, I guess I should've specified that, my bad

For the record, I don't live in a suburb. I live in the country. There is no large city near me

>I had a lot of one night stands with french sluts but I never had a long lasting friendship
Is that supposed to be bad? Im chill with that

You literally just described every single interaction I've had with illegal aliens, in reverse.

>when you have to pretend your neighbours are your friends because theres no social fabric that assures mutual respect
SAD!

Non-Americans ask me why I smile and clap a lot. I tell em it just feels good livin in the land of the free.

That explains it all

Well all the ameriburgers ive seen were illegal seniors or fat tourists

>said Cletus ehile the NSA spies his web search history and a swat team is on his way because he hasnt sharted in the mart yet

life is good

To be honest, I would prefer to be European in this respect because I hate talking to strangers

But at the same time if I walk past someone and they don't say hi, I think they're probably an asshole, and I feel better if they do say hi

I guess being American is too ingrained in me even if I'm an introvert

include me in the screencap

It's not that we're being fake, it's just our way of being polite

Americans are one of the few countries that comes here to celebrate every national day...

>I walk past someone and they don't say hi

In what context? Do you know population density is extremely high in Yurop, and that you would spend all your day saying "hi" if you really had to greet every person around?

Now if you live in a residence, you're supposed to say "good morning" to the people you walk past inside the residence, or if someone comes in the elevator with you; it's Muslim-tier behaviour to be there and say nothing.

>In what context? Do you know population density is extremely high in Yurop, and that you would spend all your day saying "hi" if you really had to greet every person around?

Most Americans live in suburbs and drive everywhere, Americans aren't expected to walk unless you live in a big city like New York, and even New York has its more spaced out suburb areas

So encountering someone while walking is much less common in the USA and thus when you walk past someone it's not uncommon to say "Hey how are you doing"

>In what context?
A suburban one. It doesn't make sense in Europe but Americans who move there still do it because they think it's rude not to

Here, our streets are a bit like your malls: full of walking people.

100 minutes of silent walking in Paris:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dq3_fgLOoHc

everyone walking into traffic makes me nervous

People do that in DC too, Paris and DC are surprisingly similar in that respect, interesting because DC was modeled on Paris

It's our special skill desu: Americans smile and clap naturally, we avoid cars naturally

Well, that's an interesting fact!

The original grid and layout of the city was designed by a Parisian, too.

Honestly it can be a little too hectic for me, I imagine Paris being much bigger is a lot worse in terms of that.

Grand Theft Auto: Hibilly Village

As an American it's even more strange when the only people who act "European" (in terms of being "friendly") in this country are condensed in NYC. The rest of the of the East is friendly although nowhere near as friendly as midwestern folk. Southerners are friendly but again midwestern people beat them at this, Florida people are cunts behind the wheel btw. West Coast folks are nice too, I've had conversations out of the blue with city folk in SF, LA people are nice too, the grills are hot as fuck there too

as a resident of the surrounding area I can confirm DC is a beautiful and popular city. All the DOD contractor money pumped in the area has really gentrified the district and forced the poor out of even the bad areas

All they do is live next to you, nobody gives a shit.

Come to CA. Everyone's an asshole.

Christ Mormons are very very friendly even for us. America's Americans.

Aren't they just honest compared to others?

Nice channel
>mfw I hear french in Uruguay
youtu.be/SIfMs3KitKM?t=20m20s

Everyone here is awesome, Nevadans and Arizonans are the assholes.

t. San Diegan.

Here the fine for jaywalking is 4€
But if a car doesn't respect a pedestrian intent to cross (even out of crosswalk) he can lose his driving license

Because they are lazy fatties, no responsibility no stress

>It's like you don't care about the people around you
That's right. I don't need to clog my mind with shit other people feel, because I have my own problems.

Europeans never change. We just pretend it never happen.