My dream is to travel to Japan someday. I'm about 25% weeb, but I still bathe regularly and have basic social skills...

My dream is to travel to Japan someday. I'm about 25% weeb, but I still bathe regularly and have basic social skills. Is Japan really as awesome as it's made out to be? Or is it kind of a disappointment? I have friends who love it there and some who hate it. Curious what Sup Forumstards have to say.

>about 25% weeb

How does one even calculate

It might not be an accurate percentage, but I based it on my love for "kawaii" culture, some anime, Japanese games, food etc...but I don't speak Japanese, I don't own any cheap katanas from ebay, and I'm not autistic.

Then you should know the correct term for you is otaku

Aren't otakus basically full-blown weebs though? I mean I like Japanese culture and all, but I wouldnt call myself obsessed.

Faggots who half ass learning Japanese and only know a few words are weebs, why not actually learn Japanese if you like the culture

that sounds at least 70% weeb

I really hope this is bait and no one is this autistic, but anyway, Japan's culture is very xenophobic and that "25% weeb" shit... well... everyone is going to hate you even if they don't say it.

Japan also has very corrupt police that will interrogate innocent people for up to 30 days and force them to confess.
Luckily for your faggot ass when foreigners commit crimes they normally just deport them.

This is a weeb. Otakus don't weeb.

Nice dubs.

>25% weeb
OP, it's either 0% or 100%.

I'm not learning Japanese. I have no desire to live in Japan, either, but I am planning to learn the language.

I bathe regularly, have a normal life, I have friends, I don't interject Japanese slang when talking, I don't cosplay, and I don't speak with a fake Japanese accent. there's a middle ground, d00d.

What do you like about Japan? Ive been there for 3 month and it was literally a living hell. The japs are so childish especially the girls. I tried to get me some food there and everyday its a struggle wherever you enter a shop you must literally fight your way through anime posters costumes and hidden traps what will start some kidsmusic on high volume. After the 3 month ive had nightmares being trapped in a room full of diapergirls making cat sounds like maew maew. Its a weird culture but the used lingerie machine kept me going though.

Want an idea? Do it anyway. Reality is always doomed to disappoint but you'll get a cool life experience. And if you love it hey, even better.

I like the food, I love kawaii culture, certain animes and games, and most Japanese people I've met are nice. I grew up with a lot of Japanese games and shows (who didn't in the 90s?) like Pokemon, Zelda, Mario Kart, Tamagotchi, Final Fantasy etc...

I guess I can't entirely explain my love for Japan other than the nostalgia effect. I've always loved cute things, like stuffed animals and mascots, even before I got interested in Japan.

I'm sorry your experience hasn't been pleasant. I agree that Japanese girls overdo the childish/cute act at times. I know a few like that from my university. Are you in Japan for work or on a study abroad tour?

Japan is overageing

>diapergirls
Where can I find them in Japan?

PumP

TrumP

Pls

Just go there as a tourist and hope to see some of Japan's culture. Treat it like going to Italy, or Greece, or the UK - wherever.

Shrines, historical sites, food. Hit up a couple bars and go to a restaurant. All of these things are what you'd do on holiday.

Do you know where the diaper girls are?

No, I don't tend to hang around the mentally ill. Try tinder when you're there.

I'm not one of those at all lol. Weebs are hated in Japan. I'd be totally stoked to go there but I wouldn't do anything to make me stand out more than I would already as a foreigner.

Where are the diaper girls?

> not autistic
> likes anime
pick one