What's the chance that ISIS hijacks a plane and flies it into pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/silverstein.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it would be very VERY funny

I don't think it's very likely. The buildings been reenforced to take that kind of damage. I'm pretty sure the bottom 3 or 4 floors are fit to take a nuclear blast.

it would be extremly painful

Die

Trump is literally the reason we don't have this retarded design instead

Ask Mr. Silverstein.

whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/silverstein.html

actually thinking about it

Why didn't they just rebuild the Twin Towers.

I always wanted to go to Windows On The World and shit.

Eh, Clintons arent running anything right now so very low chance of a false flag attack.

Would be funnier if they managed to bring down the dubai tower.

Twin towers look boring as fuck.

If digits it's happening

Pretty sure the tower's literslly backed up by a a fucking SAM missile silo or some bullshit.

they were ugly 2bh

ISIS is busy raping and pillaging over the middle east

You're a nig goy

underrated

I still think it was a national embarrassment that we didn't build the biggest tower in the world to commemorate our resolve after 9/11

100% guaranteed

fiji fiji~

that's a rare flag

fiji fiji~

I don't know about all that, but I do know the staircases are reinforced and the fireproofing is state of the art. Also it has lights on the floor showing exits so you can see during smoke.

Fuck you and your expensive water.

Shits pretty well reinforced

Went there a month ago expensive but has a good view

slim to none. besides reinforcement and the TSA crap there was a bunch of flying restrictions and codes put into place to ensure nothing comes that close to the heart of the city without the utmost clearance. They would probably have the plane shot down and labeled malfunction before it happens.

t. someone with a family in the airline industry

Very small, but I hope it happens because the idiot west really needs to wake up already.

Even if they did it wouldn't do anything except kill the people in the plane.
The new WTC1 is built like it's made out of fucking dragonforce and diamonds.
Compared to the original WTC 1 and 2 this thing is a fucking fortress.

Don't forget in TFA they have a new sooper big and cooool huge planet Death Star even though the empire was destroyed

Not a chance it doesn't need a multimillion $ revamp and it's only been insured once

Foundation size needed for such a large structure is not feasible in New York. You'd need to 9/11 a few more surrounding buildings.

Hopefully someone flies a plane into Mecca or the Eifel tower that would be justice

I honestly wanted them to build the WTC exactly as it was as well. It's symbolic of being able to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and continue on.

>implying ISIS exists

Jokes aside, if our government wants somethings to get done, they can make it happen. Let's be real here.

What a fucking ugly sight. Fuck skyscrapers, especially the ones made out of dusty glass. It looks post apocalyptic in the summer with the lightning and all the dust