ITT: Emotionally dishonest garbage that only nu-males enjoy

ITT: Emotionally dishonest garbage that only nu-males enjoy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gn1KeiG_Hnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jeez the new needledrop review really hit this place hard didn't it?
You guys are too impressionable. Seems like you're the numales here.

t. numale

Epic troll thread guys!

>numales coming out the woodwork

youtube.com/watch?v=gn1KeiG_Hnw

Great argument faglord

Triggered, numale?

t. soy-addicted nu-male
If you want to be a fag go read pitchfork instead of posting here

No. I just think it funny that your only argument is a stupid buzzword.

Yeah the ones who are really being dishonest are these mindless puppets who lie to themselves due to something someone else told them.

Agreed

Go eat some meat and stop watching th daily show, nu-male.

So many triggered Sup Forumsacks and Sup Forumstants on this whole board

>le epic cellowave crescendocore pseudrock XD XD

What was the point of this thread? The "emotionally dishonest" meme was never funny in the first place and should have died ages ago. Pretty sure it's just one or two sad Sup Forums retards making these threads. Well i guess I replied so good job dude.
>inb4 le triggered nu-male xd

Bland incorrect assumptions that relate to the buzzword are almost worse. You're just making an idiot of yourself at this point

okay numale

>The "emotionally dishonest" meme was never funny in the first place and should have died ages ago
>Implying any other meme you post everyday on this shithole is funny and worth lasting

t.numale

I don't post memes, my friend. That is not a pursuit for intellectuals such as myself

>says numale is not an argument
>uses numale as an argument
spotted the numale

numale status: rekt

Is there a numale essentials chart? There should be.

Y'all need to off your fucking wealking selves

U mad cuck?

I tried listening to this a few years ago and I found it pointless and boring.

this. Whole album is cringe desu

>Emotionally dishonest

u wot

That is a fair opinion and I respect it.

King Crimson

Emotionally dishonest? In what sense?

This board was a lot better before all the betacucks decided to hop on the "godspeed = bad" bandwagon and fall for shitty meme reviews. Ah well. Not like Sup Forums ever had any sort of credibility to begin with.

Dumb, cancerous meme that's been trite and forced across multiple genres and artists for months now.

I don't even know what the fuck you guys are saying anymore.

Godspeed you fat shit

Your post.

I found all their albums completely obnoxious and shitty. Do you also respect my opinion?

To be fucking desu my dude, I listened to Godspeed You Nigger King before discovering Sup Forums and I thought they were just pretentious and boring.

The stance on GY!BE switched when they released all that dumb side information that goes with the new album and everyone suddenly realised that they're all extremely left-leaning, as if all their previous work didn't show that.

what does emotionally dishonest even mean, what are they trying to scam you of

Enid max oirange

It's quite obvious what it means. It means they make faux over-emotional music that doesn't raise any emotion in the listener unless the listener is an easily gullible idiot

Can Godspeed fans not understand that other people might not like their favourite band? Apparently not...

The Mountain Goats

hey guys, just wanted to say I like this album and some other gybe stuff, but I understand if you don't, because everyone is allowed to have their own opinion

when will pol fuck off

Is Godspeed finally finished on this board?

>comes after 26 other people posted
>claims the first few posts are made by the same fag
Back to plebbit, turd

post her feet

Wtf i hate all of gybe now

What are some other Sup Forums favorites that are actually numale-tier?

>they all have been posted approximately 1 minute after each other
>"i-it's a coincidence you turd"
wew lad

I posted one of them and I'm not OP. So, you see, we are at least 3 people.
>being so butthurt because other guys don't like his favorite pseudocore band

>being so afraid of being called out on obvious samefagging
why even try you Sup Forumsack neckbeard?

t. numale

here you go, shit

>cc: everyone

obviously an edited picture, try better next time plebbit

what does numale mean?

t. numale

if you have to ask you're a numale

I HAVE A GUN
CALL ME THAT AGAIN

Not an argument.

fuck off

wtf I hate them now???????

you should

The fact that this fucking thread is exclusively comprised of you fags arguing and op posting a discography tells me that this is indeed, a dying meme.

You know what op might be baiting but fuck it. Why is it emotionally dishonest garbage?

haha OP this thread is so fricking epic! this is very funny and original, but I hope your parents don't find out their little special boy is posting mean things on the internet, they might ground you and then you won't be able to watch theneedledrop anymore!

because 'muh predictable crescendos!!' with a mix of "IT'S A LEFTIST BAND THEY'RE BAD!!!!"

t.numale

i am a numale and i proudly whip out my nupenis to have nusex with nugirls with listening to godspeed you! black emperor while frantically quoting kropotkin in tongues fight me nerds

Suck my dick

Lick my balls

numale detected

hahahaha I JUST finished this for the first time tonight. 6-7/10. really overrated.

Fuck the guy who posted the Antlers though below you

>81 posts
>39 ips
hmmm

faggit

only nu-males post in this thread trying to prove they're not nu-males.
except me, of course

honestly the most accurate thread I've seen in months

people who are emotionally dishonest are compelled to protect themselves

go fuck yourself

That's because Sup Forums is filled gullible right wing manchildren. I don't mind their political views, never have.

Music is just sounds arranged in such a way to elicit emotions.

This "emotional dishonesty" meme is dumb because it is vague and spurious, it could be applied to any music.

>That's because Sup Forums is filled gullible right wing manchildren. I don't mind their political views, never have.
But Sup Forums is far more full of gullible left wingers than gullible right wingers...