R8 my shit, Sup Forums. Took it about 10 minutes ago. It came out clean. Little residue on the toilet paper...

R8 my shit, Sup Forums. Took it about 10 minutes ago. It came out clean. Little residue on the toilet paper. I only had to use one wet wipe to clean up the rest. Felt really good and satisfying when it slid outta my anus. Feel free to share pictures of your own shit.

Much appreciated,
Tom

did you have some beets recently?

No, but I've been eating a lot of tomatoey stuff lately. Sometimes my shit has a reddish tint when that happens.

define tomatoey stuff. I fucking love tomatoes btw. I eat them like apples

Same here. Tomatoes are a staple for me. Nearly all of my favorite foods have tomatoes, onions, peppers, and garlic.

are you me?

Maybe I'm your future self? Or you're mine?

how old are you?

I'm 27. you?

so am I.... what the fuck. born in August of 90 @_@

Rate my shit, Came out that way, I touched it not.

Seriously? I was born August 10. This is getting creepy hahah

That's a solid 10/10. A healthy shit.

6th here. I'm 4 days older. so I guess we aren't the same person =(. still really fucking trippy. oh also, check out this stuff called Everglades Seasoning. it's the best shit ever to sprinkle on your tomato when you're eating it. much better than just plain salt.

pretty good user

Haha damn, still a pretty funny coincidence nonetheless. And thanks for the recommendation of Everglades Seasoning. Will definitely get some.

nice man. well I gotta get to bed but nice chatting with you mang. take care

Is this new age retro shitposting?

Rate mine, go large or go home.

Jesus Christ is that an undigested vegetable? These turds must either hurt like hell or comfortably scratch your anus when exiting stage left.

this is really not good

You should see a doctor about this

Ouch. I'd get that looked at, m8.

Very metal turd \m/