Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbnk6sXIzyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dizzy Miss Lizzy

Oh! Darling

Ask Me Why

Twist and shout
The night before

I mean, almost all of them. But all time, Tell Me What You See. Possibly my favorite song ever

If you took Dizzy Miss Lizzy off the end of Help! and replaced it with Yes It Is it would be my favorite Beatle album.

Get Back, it's just really cheerful and fun.

Rocky Racoon.

I used to play dress up and act out the song as a young kid.

Subject matter aside, "I'm Down"

Great song. It was my me and my high school girlfriend's favorite song together. Makes me sad these days.

And Your Bird can Sing

The Word

HEEEEEY BULLDOG

>almost all of them

This. But, I suppose my favorite is probably I've Just Seen a Face. Any Paul song will immediately improve my mood at least a little.

The entire Help album, minus Dizzy Miss Lizzy

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Came to post this. Pure romantic bliss. Good Morning Sunshine does it too

You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)

You must be British.

off the top of my head

>being for the benefit of mr. kite!
feels like im there watching the carnival

>here, there, and everywhere
its kinda sad but happy in that it makes me believe love is out there for me

>penny lane
really happy song, obvious

>she said she said
the narrator dispelling a girl's depressing expressions

>we can work it out
this one gets upbeat and I love all the shifts in the song, its really positive

DAAAAAAARLIIIIINNNNNNNG

PLEEEEEEEASE BELIEEEEEEEVE MEEEE

Baby You're a Rich Man

Ever hear the version on the GERMAN version of MMT? It's quite different.

I like how you interpret these songs, but did you know that She Said is actually based on an incident where John Lennon was dropping acid with Peter Fonda, and Peter Fonda told him that he had died once? Both John Lennon and Peter Fonda have confirmed this.

Canadian

i love she said she said

JOJO LEFT HIS HOME IN TUCSON, ARIZONA
FOR SOME CALIFORNIA GRASS

This. She Said She Said is John being poetically pissed off at Fonda for ruining their trip.

Drive My Car, because it reminds me of when I used to play bumper cars with my siblings and cousin. They literally only played that song, and it makes me feel nostalgic.

Revolution 1

Ticket to Ride may have sad lyrics, but it pumps me up.

The tempo change is legendary

SHE BETTER THINK TWICE
SHE BETTER DO RIGHT
BY MEEEEEE

Norwegian Wood

Anything sung by Ringo. Especially Octopuses Garden. I don't know why but Ringo just makes me grin. He just seemed like this innocent puppy dog mascot caught up in the whirlwind of 2 1/2 amazing artists. Ringo songs are like a relief.

>good day sunshine not posted yet

Lovely fookin' Rita. Paul is the master of the happy song. He is also master of the sad song. Dude's the master.

Strawberry Fields Forever

HEYYYYYYY BUNGALOW BILL!

WHAT DID YOU KILL?

BUNGALOW BILL?

You're Going To Lose That Girl

reddit HATES Wild Honey Pie but it's great

it sounds like animal collective goofing off

You know why I like threads like this? It reminds just how many fucking songs these guys wrote. Impossible talent.

HUNNY PAAAHHH

HUNNY PAAAHHH

For me it's Blackbird

Lovely Rita is also a really cool track, especially the new stereo remaster.

"...you know she said so"

youtube.com/watch?v=vbnk6sXIzyM

SHEEEEEEEEEE SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD
SHEEEEEEEEEE SAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD
YET ANOTHER COMFY BEATLES THREEEEAAAADDD

Every Beatle thread is comfy senpai
Who made comfier music?

truth, every single ~genuine~ Beatles thread is silky smooth comfy and ~nobody~ even competes

Mr kite
Honey pie

I'm a Loser

SHE CAME IN THROUGH THE BATHROOM WINDOW

I Wanna Hold Your Hand

the Abbey Road medley is just incredible

When I'm Sixty-Four is the ultimate feel-good song for me.

TELL ME WHYYYY YOU CRY

Magical Mystery Tour

I Feel Fine

IIIII'M SOOOOO GLAAAAAAAD that she's my little girl
SHEEEEEEEEEEE'S SOOOOOOO GLAAAAAAAAD she's tellin' all the world

There is not a happier moment in their discography. Prove me wrong.

That one's definitely up there, as other people have said I would definitely agree with the opening to it won't be long. And the chorus to she loves you, I mean it's so obvious it's easy to overlook

till there was you.

There were birds in the sky, but i never heard them singing, until there was you.

Here's another question for you lads:
What's your favorite song in the Abbey Road medley ?

She Came In or Sun King maybe, they’re all incredible but The End should have been replaced by a full version of Her Majesty, it doesn’t live up to the preceding material

I'm Only Sleeping makes me feel super at peace

oh fuckkk this is hard, but i've always had a weird soft spot for polythene pam since i was a kid

her majesty at the end is cute. CUTE

I like John's additions here the most. Mean Mr Mustard or Polythene Pan are my picks

I never liked Sun King all that much because they decide to sing in Spanish and it sounds really silly

it really is I love it so much but The End is not as efficient as a closer for Abbey Road could be, especially with all the brilliance packed into the medley

they sing in multiple languages on it and I find Sun King beautiful but i also love Polythene Pam and Mean Mr. Mustard

I actually found I Want You monotonous and off putting upon first listen. the drumming and bass are great but hearing them take the prog route with repetition like that was just a strange first listen, i was expecting some sort of acid rock or heartfelt yet serious piece

She Came In Through the Bathroom Window

>dem guitar fills

Well, whatever languages they're singing in, it would have been much better if they just sung in English.

it's fake spanish lmao

i think it has Italian and Portuguese thrown in

A valid reason to be mad, for sure. Still haven't had a Fonda during a trip, but there's still time. Good song, though

you've been tricked
In 1969, Lennon was interviewed about these lyrics and said, "We just started joking, you know, singing 'cuando para mucho.' So we just made up... Paul knew a few Spanish words from school, you know. So we just strung any Spanish words that sounded vaguely like something. And of course we got 'chicka ferdy' in. That's a Liverpool expression. Just like sort – it doesn't mean anything to me but (childish taunting) 'na-na, na-na-na!'

the 'i'm miles away' line always gets me

Octopus' garden

WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA

The "love you" refrain of The End and I've Just Seen a Face's chorus are the most infectiously friendly hooks ever

I felt like I was in love the whole day I first heard I've Just Seen a Face

agree it's clever as fuck and a perfect ending to their career

I finally understood that song when I was a girl at my work this summer. I've seen a lot of beautiful girls, but this one stopped me dead in my tracks and that song just started playing in my head. I can't forget the time or place.

when I saw* fuck

Nice, anything come of it?

>with a love like that

Within You, Without You. The pizzicato strings during the sitar solo, mixed with the strings answering back and forth, and the little cello melody at the end of it.

Ballad of john and yoko makes me happy

i agree

>FLOAT UP STREAAAAAAAAAAM (Float upstream)

Oh blah di, oh bla da
Life goes onn braa!
lalalala -life goes on!

her standing there

Nope and I've never seen her again, but I'm still still glad I did because it let me appreciate the song fully.

>She was just 17
>And you know what i mean

Nice tune. I loved that song when I was very young.

I Want To Hold Your Hand
Here Comes The Sun
She Loves You

Maxwell's Silver Hammer

A Hard Days Night

i havent read through this thread, but i bet theres a few people completely ignoring the theme of the thread and just talking about how the beatles are trash

Man up and read it, bitch.

wow, i was wrong. proud of you guys, now i have the worst post in the thread :(

what a stupid post. you should delete it in shame

Yeah calling the Beatles trash is actually as overdone as actually discussing the Beatles.

I'm a Loser