Cheating Thread

brag
complain
cuck
really all things related to those who've been cheated on or with someone

I have a friend.
He has a gf.
He gf wants my dick.
She's hot af, I want to fuck her so bad.
She's a psycho, and would 100% tell my friend.
So I won't do it.
It's literal torture.

pics of girl

Do it faggot

DrDisRespect is a poor fucking excuse for a human. He cheated on his wife like the stupid degenerate scumfuck he is. That pathetic pile of dirt should be gunned down in the streets. He is actually so weak as a human that he can't stay faithful to his wife. Absolutely revolting.

>pic related

go to bed Joe, it's late

Why do you call him a friend if you would fuck his girl behind his back if she wasn't gonna tell him?

Gunned down for cheating?
Sure, not excessive at all

Because he'd never know nad it wouldn't matter?
Duh.
Go be a moralefag on reddit or something.
I'll stay here in reality, where we're morale when people are watching.

found on phone but dont know if sent ...cheating?

wish what?

Gonna have to be a little bit more clear on that one buddy

That Melania, right? Wtf

I got horny one night and thought i'd try craigslist to find a girl to bang. I made a post saying how i only wanted to suck on their tits. Found a girl pretty quickly after posting and we met up that night. She was surprisingly pretty cute. She hopped in my car and we made out and i sucked on her tits for an hour.

It was super hot....but oh yeah...i'm cheating on my gf....i felt like shit after. But then she messaged me again a week later and we did the same thing. So at this point my head is kind of spinning and i dont really want to see her...even though its super hot. So i didnt see her for 2 months...no contact. But lo and behold! Last week i asked her where she went and she responded "meet me same spot tonight at 1" and i did....and this time we made love for 2 hours in my car. It was really sensual actually. The first few times were so lustful, and so was this time...except this time it had some deeper feeling to it, and some cuddling.

So now i'm starting to fall for this girl and i'm still with my gf. I'm past the point of feeling like shit. I'm just gonna keep doing what feels good, and feeling good means being with her right now...some nights.

she's 20 and i'm 31 so i actually feel kind of fortunate to be with her lol She's young, cute, and really digs me. So we'll see where it goes. I'm not making any reservations on anything.

-GF was loyal, was each others first
-finds out she got accepted to college far away
-starts hanging out with a fend of friend after some grad parties
-goes away to school
-comes back and we get drunk and have sex
- look at the phone while she sleeps and theres a a Buch of dix pix in her messages

you know her?

>be on university exchange program in italy
>meet cute scottish chick, Colette, 5'5, 32C, nice ass, brunette
>has bf in scotland, Kevin, less than a week after I meet her she naked in my bed, drunk and full of my cum, fucked her raw and gave her her first creampie
>fuck her almost everyday for 3 months, finger her while she's skyping her bf, watch her squirm as she cums
>he flys out to surprise her, i fuck her 30 mins before she meets him at airport, and again in the toilets when we all go out for dinner, cum buckets in her raw
>they break up
>visit her in Scotland, fuck her beside loch lomond, old guy walking his dog stumbles acriss us and watches as I nut in her pussy and she creams all over me
>she visits me for christmas and I fuck her in my back garden, she screams and cums all over me, doesn't know two of my friends watched her

Yo my man you're living the dream. Go for the young blood!

Yeah, met her on Lovoo. Told me she'll visit europe and is looking for a warm bed to stay in.

How I fucked her the first time
>She supports Glasgow Celtic, bets me Celtic would beat my team
>Give her €100 if Celtic win, she has to spend the day wearing nothing but my football top if they lose
>Celtic lose 1-0, she turns up at my dorm door the next morning still drunk
>make her strip completely in the corridor and then hand her my top
>we drink some more, play with her hard little nips, finger her til she cums a few tines and then she rides me until I fill her cunt
>fuck her doggystyle on the couch and then again sitting on my desk
>she's on the pill but still panics when she sobered up, cute as fuck

luckily not same girl this one is US

other pics in her phone that were not sent to me...

Thanks man. I never thought i'd be one to cheat on my girl. Especially the one i'm with. She's just the nicest person you'll ever meet...and shes good...as good of a person as you can find. But after being with her for 6 years it's getting stale sex wise. I've told her this and said it'd be hot to see her with a girl. Ya know? Just anything to mix it up. She got nervous and angry over it. So idk....i guess I kind of popped.

The girl from CL is mexican too. So that's a first for me. They are so passionate and sultry. I love it!

Oh well, then dont sweat it..girls do shit like that all the time. I know it aint right, but tripped myself with my girl on several occasions, so i installed a key logger on her phone. She never sent the stuff out to guys, sometimes just girlfriends to brag i guess most of the time to push her ego to see how she looks. Even films herself to this day while walking around the appartement before a night out.

- reading texts the guys insults her and is and asshole
- I confront her
- she says he's just a friend and he's sent them to be funny and he does have a crush
- I say don't talk to him he's and asshole and wants to fuck
- she is ok w it
- I then see pics of him on her campus

ty id hope so, your girl records herself and sent sexy pics to girlfriends?

fucked my best friend at my wedding reception, she was there with her husband and their daughter. watched her sitting on her husbands lap knowing she was full of my cum and I had her panties in my pocket. my wife sucked my cock later that night but was too drunk to realise she was sucking another girl's cum off of it too

ahh fuck,, long story short, her hang outs before college were ride around and suck his dick rides

a guy i met playing in a raquettball league has me over on a date night with him and his wife at their house. perfectly cooked dinner, we all dress fantastic, then we go into their bedroom and his wife locks a little plastic cage on her hubby's penis so he can't touch himself or have an erection and kisses it and strokes it a bit to tease him before our sex. then he sits in the corner and she completely sluts herself out with me. and has me fuck her (with at least 30 mins of it being penetration) and cum in her raw. sometimes her hubby sucks her toes because how it feels to have her toes in his mouth when she curls when during an orgasm.

i have to move in june, but god i really dont want to. this is going to be the shortest 6 months of my life because playing with this couple is the most fun ive had in my life.

Kinda like:
Does this fit me well? Yadayadayada

you like the girl posted?

Hi Mr Trump

This is nepatalactone, a cat pheromone. Why would you post this?

>meet this girl at work
>sexiest eyes and cutest voice
>she always is making eyes at me, touching me, laughing at my jokes
>notice she has a kid to a guy she met two years ago
>fuck…
>weeks go by and we’re at a work party. I see her and we start chatting
>she seems really depressed at sparing moments as she looks at her phone
> keep asking “are you okay?”
>apparently her guy is unhappy with her going out, she shouldn’t be at any party but home with her kid. Explains he’s a bit of a cunt that she accidentally had a kid to.
>I comfort her and say everything will work out
>go to the bathroom
>washing my hands she opens the door
> She looks like someone psyching herself for a quick decision
>”ah, fuck it” she says
>pushes me against a wall, and we make out hard for a good minute.
>I pull away, “holy shit…” I say realising what has just happened.
>”Do you want to stay here tonight?” she asks me.
>It’s a house party, where the guest is notorious for allowing guests to fuck in his house.
>don’t get a room, just a spot on a mattress on the floor where others are also asleep metres away.
>get one of the hottest, deepest blowjobs I have ever had from memory.

Fucked a few times after that night until we had to stop.

I saw this in my gf phone? I think that she is being blacked because i know that her fantasy is to fuck a bbc.

I though that was Seal.

taye diggs

lmao relationships not gunna work out