We got butthurt yesterday by a commie

we got butthurt yesterday by a commie

no two ways about it

what are you talking about?

It was the biggest letdown so far

the time trump got stumped

Why did he stump himself

When he pussied out of the debate you mean?

Yeah its pretty fucked up, man. But I'm not dropping Trump just for that.

>tfw realizing that my spurging out yesterday was just damage control and i was too stupid to realize it

Every candidate is going to have some missteps, it's just that the Bernouts are so desperate for good news that they will milk this mistake until the end of time.

The DNC/RNC rules would not have allowed the debate, anyway.

lol wut

Fag

>they will milk this mistake until the end of time

This is the part that iritates me tbqh

you guys are weak cucks if you think he should have actually debated bernie

CUNTS I NEED HELP. I ATE THIS AND NOW CRAVE BEER AND CANNOT STOP CALLING PEOPLE CUNTS. I NEED HELP YOU CUNTS!

Hurricane Katrina mostly killed niggers though

not real roo meat mate. If it was authentic the weight on the wrapper would be metric, not imperial. You bought dog meat ya poofta.

Is Roo meat any good? I'v had quite a lot of exotic animals, but never Kangaroo.

Pretty much. Also Crazy bernie dodged a Rand Paul debate.

>you guys are weak cucks if you think he should have actually debated bernie

He shouldn't have accepted in the first place. But I don't doubt he will continue crushing it.

The only people butthurt from this are the Sanders supporters, who just had their last hope cruelly torn from their grasp. How could Trump pass up such a chance to disillusion the hippie crowd while blue-color democrats wont really care.

In addition, this occurred with multiple establishment Democrats condemning Sanders, strengthening the division between them.

This has all been in the palm of Trump's big hand.

>what is a troll and how does one do it?

Trump pulled the equal prank to, "High five!" *jerks hand away at last second* "TOO SLOW!"
And everyone gets butt-blasted.

As much as I would love to see the debate happen. We got the nomination and sanders doesn't nor will he. So let the Reddit fags have their few days because when July comes I'll have my popcorn ready.

Do you not know what butthurt means or are you just a newfag shill piece of dog shit.

Kill yourself my man

I still support Trump
I wish he didn't blunder like this, that's all. Of course no campaign is perfect