Why does Sup Forums hate them so much? They seem like a pretty inoffensive team to me...

Why does Sup Forums hate them so much? They seem like a pretty inoffensive team to me, certainly more likeable than Bayern or Dortmund.

>implying >Schalke aren't /our guys/

'>schalke' is just a meme

True

Majority of Sup Forums's german flags are customers or shareholders and both dislike Schalke a lot. The rest of Sup Forums just finds it extremely entertaining when someone chokes (liverslip, missi, englel, chicongo, kongs, rags etc.).

I don't hate them, I just make fun of them (yes, I make fun of cripples)

But I still like Buyern more than them

memes aside it's very easy to hate schalke though

they have an e-"""""""""""""""""""""""sports"""""""""""""""""""" division and that is reason enough to mildly dislike them. wait another 20 years until their older fanbase is too old and then this team will be XxSch4lke420xX, full of gen z gaymurs.

i have yet to a schalke fan worth talking to and i am 33 years old

>Schalke

Sup Forums doesn't hate them. We just enjoy laughing at their misery.

Not even their fans like them

Sup Forums doesn't hate >schalke, it's one of Sup Forums's favorite laughingstocks along with the >IGGLES due to their talent to always bottle it in the most spectacular and hilarious ways. Last night was also up there as one of the biggest typical >schalke moments in the last few years.

>Schalke

German scousers with fewer titles

>30+ and still on the 4chin

I dont watch European football but I like Schalke just because of the memes and they are Hitler's team.

from an outside perspective i find it much easier to hate buyern and dortmund

i wonder what your complex reasons for that would be

did you get triggered, mr customer/shareholder?

>shalque

>schalke

we fucking love >schalke, they are an endless source of amusement

I’m living in Dortmund, that must be reason enough.

Their goalkeeper is a conplete and utter shitlord.
And Tönnies, Heidel and Weinzierl are all unlikeable cunts.

I'll watch them if you watch the Chicago fire lad
>SCHALKE

that's not a fähr assessment tbqh

Sup Forums loves >schalke

i liek schalke :)

a lot of teams have e-sports divisions, m8

Oof, what happened to neutrality?

I almost always felt neutral towards them. The only match I wished they won was against halal in CL.. Huntelaar was a fucking god that game.

>Schalke are, together with buyern, hoppenheim and leipzig, easily one of the most unlikable clubs in Germany, because they suffer from unbearable officials, get sponsored by gazprom (and thus get called 'schalski' here) and have a highly deluded and pleb tier (I mean that LITERALLY) fanbase.

Most Germans usually don't root for them when they play internationally, unlike Gladbach, Dortmund etc who are some of the more likable clubs. A huge amount of Germans, though, never roots for any other but their favourite club.

this is reflected in Sup Forums, because it does seem to attract only supporters of 'meme'-clubs like buyern and dortmund. the dortmund supporters hate schalke of course and buyern supporters just reflect all the hate they get from nearly every supporter of any other team. foreigners just jump on the >schalke meme train and shitpost along.

t. sge

I once played a football tournament in Wesel-Nord? And everyone was batshit crazy about Schalke.

I was always told that the hatred for Schalke stems from Hitler openly congratulating them during his time in power as Schalke were the team to beat. A bit like how everyone in the east hated Dynamo Berlin because of Hoenecker

>TFW My Favourite German Club
Feelsbad.