Why haven't you shaved your whole body Sup Forums? It feels good. Rashes/itch/etc is countered by aloe vera

Why haven't you shaved your whole body Sup Forums? It feels good. Rashes/itch/etc is countered by aloe vera.

Other urls found in this thread:

softsheen-carson.com/magic-shave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waxing is the only way to go, epillation too.

Shaving is cancer if you do it to your whole body.

To follow up, shaving your body is not gay or necessarily effeminate. I'm 18 in my senior year of HS and plenty of normal guys shave or trim their pits or legs. It's not necessarily seen as a woman thing anymore.

how do you fags shave your back hair or are you so low-test that you haven't got any?

bathe in nair

My back hair is insane if I let it grow, which I don't unless I'm out on a long term assignment (photographer who spends some extended periods abroad).

I've been keeping it shaved since i was 17 and haven't had a problem with it. I just use one of the trimmers they make specifically for it.

>2017
>be guy
>not shaving your legs and immediately getting into the bed and running them through the sheets

why even live? women have kept this amazing secret all to themselves.

i see a dick in them panties

Nice dub trips

Also you're a fucking numale

I've been shaving my legs, junk and armpits since I started getting hair. Granted I was raised muslim and that's sort of expected. But nobody ever thought it was weird + it feels pretty amazing.

i dont mind my body hair, even if i did i have a fair amount (like an insane amount) which grows back extremely fast so id be shaving every 2 days at the most and every morning/afternoon at the least. i dont even mind body hair on women for the most part. i believe in a natural sort of beauty to the human form. but yeah im okay with myself.

Damn I didn't even notice that.

And I don't think numale really hits the mark. I'm about as masculine as they come - multiple varsity sports, qt3.14 lady, and definitely not in the soyboy department. I just prefer shaving my jungle underarms and keeping my pubes and legs trimmed down. It's not that bizarre.

>tfw hairy dick

>tfw you can remove the hair cause we live in the future

how so? i've had this problem and been told to shave but when i tried once i cut myself and it hurt like a motherfucker

So just to clarify do you actually have hair on your shaft? How much?

Pictures are always helpful but no pressure. Descriptions also work. Anything to help a nigga out.

only about an inch up does it grow but theres just generally a lot down there

oh and for clarification my main problem is just the pubes on my balls, i can manage the hair on/around my dick a bit but when i cut my balls it was the worst pain i've ever felt and i've broken a few bones before

Die faggots.
If it has a dick and you want to/have fucked it and you're a dude, you are now the biological definition of a homosexual. Being gay is wrong so don't misrepresent yourself as being straight.

So there are two options. First, waxing or epillating. It hurts the first time but literally that's the only time. It'll feel better after.

If you don't want to go through that I'd reccomend buying and using a product called Magic Shave Powder. It was originally formulated for black dudes who have curly hair and cant use razors. It's like a super sensitive skin version of Nair that gets you baby smooth.

Mix it in about a 1:1 ratio (adding more if its too watery). I prefer to put it in a big jar and shake it up rather than stir it.

softsheen-carson.com/magic-shave

Get the POWDER, NOT THE CREAM.

And for the record you might not have 100% success the first time. It's something you have to do on about a weekly basis. Just do it until you learn how long it has to stay on you. I have to keep it on for 7 minutes but my gf (who uses it on her vagene because its not as irritating as nair) only has to leave it for 4 minutes.

But afterward you just get in the shower and wipe (but dont scrub) it off with a washcloth. DO NOT USE SOAP, ONLY GET THE MAGIC SHAVE OFF. You'll be shocked at the smoothness.

I use it on my pits, balls/cock/happytrain, ass and taint.

>have curly hair
ME
I'm not black but my hair is curly af
thanks fam this looks legit; im sold.

this sounds like a damn amazing product, idk how i havent heard of it ever before. this is basically an early christmas finding this out, thank you so much user

how much would you say you go through? it seems very cheap but im wondering if each thing is only gonna last me a couple weeks to a month(even then it seems cheap af)

It only gets hair to just below the skin, but the results last a few days longer than shaving. Start off using it once a week and see how you do. Work your way from there.

Stop by the supermarket today and grab some! Just be sure to read the directions and keep in mind your first time may not be stellar in results. Any other questions?

nah i think you've said everything and a video on it im watching now is answering everything i had about it. definitely gonna grab some

>muslim
why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I do. legs, arms and chest. no hair on back

kek

i was raised muslim by an indonesian mom and a white british dad. she practiced, he didnt. i don't anymore but the body hair thing is basically islam's only redeeming quality.

Shaved body hair looks objectively better on both girls and guys.