What was the most humiliating, embarrassing moment of your life?

What was the most humiliating, embarrassing moment of your life?

she said no to me

Soros got splattered hard in 2004, Ukraine, by the way. I'm pretty sure that's his moment.

bro this girl is built to handle BBC

The other day in the gym was trying to be a hard man so turned it up to 15km/h, forgot to attach emergency stop, stepped on and immediately fell, banged ear and knee and fell off. People saw and laughed.

Yeah she is now with black bf...

>Soros

Wonder what's up with you white americans and BBC. It's kind of pathetic how they take your girls, in Europe blacks are not considered attractive by women. Candy asses.

Regards, Norwegian Master Race.

would love to see her on bbc gangbang

Here either, that's just propaganda. If you do it you're considered a whore and everyone's first thought will be of the woman pretending she's dumb and enduring bad treatment from him. There's an unspoken assumption that drugs are flowing from him, drug dealer, to her, addict, for free and that's 99% of the relationship right there.

let them love bbc

Getting strip searched in jail. They made me pull my butt hole open as well. 2 cops were watching me.

The moment I realized Trump would end net neutrality

thats the price of freedom

This girl I really like said "hows it going" to me and i accidently said "not much."

One time I was walking in the street and saw some girl wave in my direction and I thought she was waving at me so I awkwardly waved back and then her friends passed me and my soul actually left my body

Not really anything someone else knows about, but I denied being a Trump supporter a few times in college. It was going to be either extremely difficult or impossible to convince the others that I am sane and rational, based on their presumptions and hostile reactions.

I got a few....
>Be me
>26
>On a ferry
>Have small cock
>Be given drugs that make it smaller
>Kid whoes head I once stampped on is on the same ferry
>Just my luck
>All goes well until the way home
>Spend night with a little lad
>Could tell he had beef coz of a previous sholder barge
>I try and sweeten him up with a pint
>We chat and lol for a while
>Head back to rooms
>Just my luck we are in rooms close to each other
>Find my room
>Putting key in slot
>Next thing I wake up next morning
>Mate tells me he found me in the corridor
>My pants around my ankles
>Germans lol'ing at my small pee pee
>And trying to take pics
>Said he dragged me inside
>Pulled my pants up
>And put me to bed
>worst part is we had to cue behind them at customs.
>They didn't say shit
>There was less of us but we would have won a brawl
>I'm more embarrassed about my weak chin than my small cock TBH
>If the kid didn't cheap shot me after i'd bought him beer I would have feltched the lil cunt.
>He'd be squatting in my ; next to lemiwinks right now.

>If the kid didn't cheap shot me after i'd bought him beer I would have feltched the lil cunt.

feltched? You were going to suck the cum out of his ass?

No I would use an empty toilet roll tube to insert him into my anus.

When I was about 15-16 and my little sister was 11-12 she and her friend walked in on me butt naked mid cum as I was licking a shitstain out of her dirty panties after school.

Had to pay each of them $200 so they wouldn’t tell my parents (which was my entire savings at that point)

Not that it stopped me sucking on those delicious panties. I’m just more careful now.

She still calls me “shitstain” to this day.

Pic related. Can you blame me?

What college did you go to?

One of the Ivy Leagues. I was surrounded by irrationally angry zombie NPCs as fellow students, and the professors were rarely much different about the election, so I had to keep quiet, pass my classes, and graduate.

I go to “one of the Ivy’s” though people who say that usually mean like Cornell or something, which barely counts.

I was accused of rape in college because someone thought my girlfriend was incapable of giving consent.

I've done some fucking degenerate BDSM shit where I'm like dressed as a schoolgirl sucking my own shit off my girlfriends strap-on so nothing else can really embarrass me anymore

That's an immediate an hero moment

When did you realize how ridiculous you were? How long did it take? Were you doing it because of the whole trans thing, or as an extremely weird way to masturbate?

I stuck a toothbrush up my butt to see what it felt like. I tried to "lube" it with water, and it was still rough, and it stank afterwards badly.

Nah, it was kinda hot.

Lolololol
Poor fucking guy.
How can we fix your self esteem?

When I lied about banging a girl and everybody found out about it

Were you dating a retard?

Circa September/October of 2016. Had surgery on my knee and couldn't walk as I was mostly bedridden. Taking Tramodol which has a side effect to make your cum taste like saltwater-shit.

Somehow this autist gets his dream girl to visit me at home, we watch movies and eventually cuddle. One thing leads to another and my hands are down her pants fingering her and she gets all in the mood then outright blows me.

She gags on the foul semen and soon goes home. Haven't really done anything with her sense. Found out months later.

>mfw I could've had something with a dream chick and the side effect to the pain medicine I was taking took that from me

>pic not related, but she had a fat ass :(

No, but she had a speech impediment so some thought she was.

In every country they strip search you before you go to jail.

In kindergarten i pissed myself on the carpet, so for the rest of the year they made me sit in that spot