G'morning user

g'morning user.
i hope you slept well.
pls tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

cause of hashbrowns at mcdonalds

just crispy enough 2 live for

Keep it going

Too tired to. Maybe if i up my dose of antidepressants I'll have enough energy and motivation to do it.

Because i wanna see the world burn a bit more.

I just got accepted to uni and started talking to my dream girl so I won't kms until one of those things fucks up

Because the last night I paid two hookers and had pretty much exactly what your picture is related to.

don't judge me, I am solo.

Because i have zero reasons to do so.
I got everything you could ever ask for.

Never do. Not my jam.

cool.
congrats man
congrats on that. how was it ?

Because I have to finish my latest novel.

what is it about ?

lol. Can't say here. You know that.

well i hope it turns out well.

Thanks.

Thanks man. It feels good not being depressed for once

survival instincts

>congrats on that. how was it ?
I went a bit through a reality check there.

Couldn't get hard the first 10 min, too excited.
Then one started to rup herself and the other sucked my dick and from there on everything went as intended.
That's why your pic was very much related and overall it was great.

you just renamed your tumblr gifs because i told you to.
YOU ARE SOOOO CUTE

you give great advice user.
how r u ?

You've been making these threads for years.

Tell me man, why will you not KILL YOURSELF today?

i don't desire to.
how r u today ?

Pretty happy. :D

Playing chess.

>Playing chess
chess.com?

Not OP, btw

Cuz my wife is NOT pregnant

dying is for faggots. Living in daily struggles and making progress is for real ni[B][B]as

Because of blowjobs

Yeah, you can add me if you want.

Tronald-Dump

because i still have things to do

wanna suck dick first

because I've allowed myself the heavenly combo of cigarettes with coffee after years of deprivation feelsgoodman(fornow).png

I woke up to a bj to completion from my underage b& gf

I’m here to help

i am here as well

I am so depressed i dont even have the drive to kill myself anymore. 2 years ago i gone to the woods with a bottle of rum and a pack of setraline. I tried to get rid of me i failed. Last year i have been standing on a pedestrian bridge over a six line motorway i wanted to jump but failed because idiots in their cars called a social worker to get me. Now im so fucking depressed i dont go out anymore i resort to talk shit on Sup Forums and make anons angry. I dont enjoy it but its all my brain tells me to do.

Much do 2 boomers cost in your area user? In mine a shit tier ham planets think they are worth their weight in fuckin gold,

cause I'm not a whining bitch and I've got stuff to do

My little brother is getting married on Monday. Also I'm not depressed 'cause I have an active lifestyle and I'm 15 months sober.

Honestly, I don't know. I've been thinking about it a lot the past few months. Surprised I even made it through the semester. I have another 2 1/2 years to go. I feel like I'm going to end it before I finish the program.