So whats stopping from killing yourself user?

So whats stopping from killing yourself user?

I'm about to get somewhere with my life, it may not be so bad in about half a year or so. Actually it isn't bad right now either, but once i've got a job and an own apartment i'll be better.

>You

mom not dead yet cousin is having a kid dont want add stress to family at moment

laziness mostly.

Fear and My mom.

It honestly doesn't matter tho, nothing matters

Edgy emo rant over.

the false promises of a better life than this.
That's what keeps me going

Things can get better, one just has to give them time.

money's finally good

Berserk

No desire to. I’m making holiday candies today.
If I’m dead, I don’t get to enjoy them.

No time. Gotta get to work
Also just finished this semester. Too much effort whas put into that to not care, and kill my self

I'm not OP but things have definitely gotten worse for me as time has gone by.

I was going to school for music and my dumbass didn't get a job, it wasn't good enough for me, it didn't help my family needed money.

Figured music would always be there, so mom got me a job as a cashier and helped my family pay rent, i flew out of state to chill from stress, stress free come back i can't afford rent we move in with old step dad. Blew my money on hookers and drugs.

Depression seeps in from meaningless job, quit to get a better paying one, show up late after a year,but factory job is equally worthless, alot more manual labor so i felt better physically, lost alot of weight.

Depression still seeped in, got fired for not showing up.

Currently jobless, all the friends i used to hang out with, i ignored/ran away from them.

No phone, shut FB off, tired to go on twitter to gradually make them think i was coming back, shut it off once they forgot about me.

Mom asked me for a favor today, didn't help her.

I want her to hate me, so she doesn't miss me.

Only thing i do is jerk off, play a video game that idk if i'm passionate towards or if it's my escape, and i contemplate suicide alot more lately.

Have only one friend who visits me, because i think know he knows i'm super close to killing myself, i don't have a phone and he doesn't email me or nothing he just shows up randomly with his GF and we talk and i pretend i'm fine.

I'm really good at pretending i'm fine. Just now i pretended to a jehovahs witness i was just tired from work when really i haven't sleep in 3 days from not wanting to sleep.

Wasted the last money i had on the internet bills/ weed. -70 in bank account.

It's my last month so once the internet is out, i'm gone.

Things got worse as time went on.

It's up to you to get help, don't wait one fucking minute, or you'll be trapped in ur pity and misery.

I think i have no reason to go on. Even tho i know everything is my fault for the way it is

I got Christmas break coming up. So basically 2 weeks of getting high and playing vidya

I might actually be getting a job soon so theres that

Still havent got cancer and im very religious so im still waiting form death

*from
Misclicked

I'm hopeful Kim Jung Un will take care of it for me

Seriously trump can't even get that shit right.

Ask that one friend to help you out. Don't just wallow in self pity all day, get some help, you can get through this. Life is hard and you might lack the motivation to do anything currently, but it doesn't last forever! Don't make your mom hate you, because you're not going to kill yourself, and then you'll just have a bad relationship with her. Apologize. Maybe try talking to her about your depression as well, but I'm not sure if that's a good idea.
Seriously, get some help from physical people, the internet can't help as much as actually talking to someone. You need some goals, try setting some. This sounds though, but try getting a shitty job for now, then work your way up. You can do it! I believe in you! Ask for help. Other people can help you. Maybe try messaging those old friends, I'm sure they'd love talking to you.
Please don't kill yourself. You can get through this. You will be so happy in a year or two, but you have to push yourself to get better.

I took enough prescription amitriptyline to kill two men and a horse and still failed, so I gave up. With the newfound confidence of my immortality I'm not actually suicidal anymore, I'm pretty excited about life.

Hah that's funny, I go to school with a guy who looks EXACTLY like the guy in the photo.

I'm building a project car.
If I an hero it won't get built.

Jeep Cherokees.

I'm a nihilist, what's the point of killing yourself when everyone's gonna die anyway? I feel no happiness nor depression, the world is just as it is.

Fear of surviving.

Video games
The Internet
Memes