Yuri is best girl. Prove me wrong

Yuri is best girl. Prove me wrong.

She isnt the girl with the rope of hope.

I won.

Move on fags, not even homosexuals can denie this.

Sayori's a bitch who offs herself no matter what you do. I don't see her endowing poems with her scent either.

sayori is soo much better, she just wants to make you happy yuri is just weird to hang around with cuz shes so quiet

Yuri's sweet as fuck and honestly seems like the best person overall in the beginning. Now I'm just gonna ignore Act 2, because Monika fucked up my girl.

monika fucked up EVERYTHING my girl was killed first :'(

>Sayori's a bitch because she offs herself
>I'm gonna ignore Yuri's death

Monika also made sayoris depression get worse she says it in the end so fk you. without monika she would just be there sometimes sad and ya i like her a lot

Yeah nah

I honestly don't understand these guys that are saying Monika is best girl. She convinced your childhood friend to kill herself, modified the game's code to make Yuri absolutely insane, and fucks with Natsuki hardcore too.

Yuri used her last bit of sanity to kill herself before she killed you.

Mate i just made fun of the Yuri fanboy who called Sayori a bitch. That greentext was quoting him

im talking about sayori with this
shes my fav

Game?

Doki doki literature club. Stop reading, massive spoilers

Doki Doki Literature Club
Game is free btw.

Just monica :D

are you ? you are the most loli i mean cute an if u are fine but ...

agreed monika best shy waifu

also something funny i just found wich acctually makes her cute in a way.
kinda makes her insecure and ... for me kinda cute

I don't get why this game is popular. It's basically "LOL LET'S DO 4TH WALL BREAK FOR NO REASON LOLOLOL".
At least shit like Undertale had a reason to do something like that. This is just being meta for the sake of being meta

Perhaps I will, perhaps I will...

She's the one who's trying to things against all odds to save you. She's realizes that the world she lives in is fake. So she wouldn't feel so bad about killing off the others as they are fake. She also does this because she had no real route. I felt really bad after deleting her, she still loves you even when you've tried getting rid of her. This game really hits on the personal level, man :(

Sayori is the best, she is the one which doesn't have a exaggerated personality. Natsuki is a typical loli, yuri is a dypical shy girl and Monika is just plain insane.

its not "lol lets brake the 4th wall" its more like
"lets realy fuck around with the 4th wall"
and this is acctually pretty original i think

I agree

It isn't. The entire game is a joke with wanna be creepy punchline

i just wanted to say something against someone who read 3 lines online about the game and starts hating around here ^^ this game is a lot thats y it is so good

She's not Aerith Gainsborough.
Thus, not best girl.
What do I win?

She likes spiders
and they are gross