How rich is Sup Forums?

How rich is Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

jsecoin.com/o/?a=26121
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know I'd have to check in 5 mins to see how much it changed

0. 0 rich.

fully cashed out last week from my btc. First time i've ever had some kind of money.

I don't know what to spend it on.

Buy a nice little place in the country and retire young.

im buying servers at my spare time. You learn alot and they are really interesting

Well I bought 0.05btc worth of DOGE at 16 sats. So by April or May should have about .5 Btc from that

200€ in a few altcoins. I know a pretty interesting one that could make me millionaire in a year, but I don't have 2k to invest...

If some crypto-Saudi or other wealthy guy feels bad for a random user, feel free to check my name:

Ooops, not name. Pic related.

Have like 1.88$ in BTC from mining MONA with PC

If any kind user has any spare coin I'll gladly take it...
1LDbMvK6wSopdt1sT
6gowBFidaHuapHbUr

I do have $2k. So what's this undervalued coin you think you know

Thanks Doc!

19tzExsfUGsipkYo
Jy1FY7nDT8uuvQQ6vf

I bought 40 in 2014. I sure wish I had bought more, but now I’m afraid to sell because I dont want to pay taxes on it. Can’t figure out what to do. I’m fucking broke, but I’m not gonna sell my BC.

It is a long story, but you will not deliver (nobody does) so it is a waste of time to explain anything.

This

i have .3217
At its current price of 1899 i have $6080 in BTC
I bought my amount for about $4k

What am I delivering... it's you who I asked for the information. You just don't know a coin that's going to 500x is all. That's what you're claiming. 2k > 1M

0.03 and rising thanks for alt coins

Wait... You thought I was going to buy you 2 thousand dollars worth of something? you're fucking retarded user

>Been in since 2014
>Calls Bitcoin BC not BTC

Sure, user

The current worth doesn't directly reflect the resale value. But I bought in a bit late, at £3200/1BTC and sold when it was valued at £14000/1BTC.

Well done mate! Chekkin the dubbers

1KJG fbvu ebV3 4GKqK tNWL 4SF6 bubF PRtzh

If any of you kind anons can spare a coin for a broke as fuck user.

~2.5btc from mining years ago

I never invested in btc when I had the chance, which I am a bit salty about because when I first head of it it was like $0.01.
So here I sit with $100 in the bank, a $475 credit card balance, and $10,000 in student loans.

Nice job. Well done.

invest it in stock/bond at around 40/60 split and live off of the dividends and appreciation for the rest of your life.

I learned about bitcoin in 2009 when it first came out, but didn't know you could mine them. I thought it was just "hand some guy $5 and he hands you Monopoly money"

In 2012 I learned you could mine them, but I also learned people were using FPGAs at that time and that my pitiful CPU couldn't mine for shit. So I started talking to friends, family, and rich acquaintances to discuss the opportunities and see if anyone would throw $1200 at a poor, starving college kid to start a bitcoin mining operation in exchange for half the profits

Around fall of 2013, after I'd not only remained confident in my decision for a solid year but the price of bitcoin had spiked from $10 to $100, my father agreed to invest. He gave me $1200 to buy an ASIC miner form Butterfly Labs

Around fall of 2014 I filed a lawsuit against Butterfly Labs since their "estimated 2 months until delivery" had turned into 12 months and I still hadn't received anything. VISA refused to refund my money since I was outside of their 6-month window and I had to file suit against them, as well. I ultimately ended up getting the $1200 back and didn't have to pay any legal fees -- because in the USA if you give someone cash they HAVE to give you something in exchange or they've violated the law.

Around that time I started my computer GPU mining on a lark to see if I could make any money without an ASIC. After a solid MONTH of mining, I had made $42 -- not even enough to cover the electricity cost of the mining. So I shut it down.

Then a week ago I sold that little bit of bitcoin I had mined for $1700

I could have made millions, but I just think of it like the lottery. I bought some tickets, I didn't win.

my crypto portfolio went from $2000 to $24000 since October.

Got about 100k in equity in my house. After I pay off family and debt I'll have about 40-50k cash.

I have 1.6 millions.... In debt

Do you mind give me 100$ i reaaaallyy need it Right now :( 1BvF3FB6md
ZpsQcLM3CNBqDTV
vUJYVAg6Y

I'm similar. Happy this week because I've tripled my ripple investment. Not selling anything yet. Reassess my balance all the time but am in for the long haul.
Not sure if this is the place but gonna put this out there for anyone who still hasn't gotten into cryptos. JSE launched 2 months ago, they start trading in the new year. They have an offer will give you coins if you sign up atmjsecoin.com/o/?a=26121 register and theyll deposit 0,12 JSEcoins in your account. Can even start mining straight away. As a new crypto it might bubble away, it might take off, it might set you up for a comfortable future. Who knows, but you'll be on board without spending a cent.

Anyone in on XMR, WAVES or NEO? Am interested to hear what's your gut feeling on them?

While I'm in on this thread, here's some fun graphs (1/4)

(2/4)

(3/4)

(4/4)

Kekkeekkekeekek

Realized I fucked up and typo'd the last graph. Here's a re-typing.

1LGXTUdnC1bY7jCBD
W9rRgsDH9T7RhWhkh

Sorry for buggin', but if someone can throw something my way for Christmas, you'd be doing me a huge favor

Suuper poor. :(
1PNp8HuoCK99piNA86x
CQ58MWQmRwmnqrb

plz halp

I give secrets to get to space for free

i have some small amount lost in the ether from mining back in ~2012

fuck

coin for free energy plzz

lol that spike is after i was gonna drop ~$500 on BTC

fuck

First rate job mate. Well done. I should've realised 4 years ago to pay no attention to media when it came to BTC. Even today people need to stop listening to what the 'experts' say. They're mostly commentating on something they know as much as I do. Ie, fuck all. Just make up your own minds, go with your gut.

donations accepted for more science secrets

If i cash out now i got around 440000 from bitcoin and around 16400 ether

It's a flaw in human psychology with rich people understand well. Not because they planted that flaw there or because they're inherently superior. But because they had enough money to pay researchers to understand it.

By spending the money on that research, the rich learn how to trick the poor out of even more money.

Flaw one: Humans always assume someone is better than them. No matter how good you are at something, you assume SOMEONE is better. This means you're more likely to defer to "experts"

Flaw two: Humans always assume they're better than most. Something like 80% of individuals think they're in the top 5% in their field. This means that people confident in their decisions and will proudly and arrogantly destroy themselves under the pretext of "I know what I'm doing"

Flaw three: Humans can only see linear systems. We can't think in quadratics or logarithms or exponentials. We understand implicitly how to add, but once you start multiplying shit gets too hard for us. This is why people always bet against exponential growth. They assume it can't continue. Which makes sense because in nature it DOESN'T continue. If the local wolf population spiked that much they'd hunt their food supply to extinction and then die of starvation. If a plant started growing like wildfire it'd eat up all of the nutrients in the soil and die. Nature doesn't grow exponentially like this -- only virtual systems we created do.

Combine these flaws and all humans will do the exact same thing. They'll create an economic bubble, then panic and jump out.

Banks are literally BANKING on this behavior. They know you'll sell yourself short to jump out, so they can buy things for cheaper. Then they know you'll create a bubble so they can cash out on it later. They're in the business of taking what you don't want, and giving it back to you when you want it -- for a fee.

Fucking same
Heard about it in 2009 and wanted some bad, but was underage, so no job and mommy/daddy allowance wasn't an option because, "the internet is full of scams user. You re just gonna get into trouble."
Today, mom is telling me to invest in it... lmfao someone kill me.

What do you trade on? I dont know what im doing wrong but Coinbase takes up to a week sometimes.

Sectert to imortalatee... shhh... dont share.

12Rq6qktZqR7JJ
KWk5fsgfsAwCrgKwRzYf

Sell half of it

I got about 200 dollars
It's a shame I can't have a time machine or know the future, I should have bought a fuck load of bit coin years ago

Hell, I know I have no chances at all but if user would like to make happy a workless poorfag who almost have no money to feed itself and its cat, I'd be more than just grateful.

Broke as always

1JWGPxmvygAHitM3MGN
EXXCAqGnhEVRpFG

gimme coins bitches
juicy boys yes to me fperhaps

1L16RyWC5u
v12YjW43vxMyjs8VKYHv1U7J

Yep. You're onto it.

1P3yA3DcjjYKvLL14
Svfr2YfvjCDjctYMg

Does anyone of you guys know cardano? Just realised that I had about 200€ worth of XCP lying on some exchange site and decided to exchange it into ADA. So far its value increased by 50% in 2 days.

if this is turning into a begging thread then i am in.
1ACcZ3caePGdybR uWZQS3EF3GrWcisULEB

why does coinbase never work with any cc?

4last digits, roll.

I like to imagine there is some super rich bitcoin millionaire upon us, deeming us worthy.

I have 0.026

which will be worth 8 billion dollars on day.

also you are allowed to donate

1FPcFzmAA6x8UqBv4g
sBq3MaBAP1mfqGeB

wont beg for bitchcoins but im looking for people who would like to put a part of their wealth in safe haven. my company is buying and renting appartments in germany, our average roi is about 17% since the rents are raising like hell here.

anyone interested? drop a mail by [email protected] for more informations plus to proof you hold enough bitcoins to invest, a small bitcoin-transfer to

1a2m7beUSwXYh
h6X6q22wrfeqzmSpeJyn

Share the wealth Sup Forumsros

1EnfYQLsyKU3VN
QvtGPpcpZJQxscmFhNNP

Are you me?

16dYkAG2qYHJ8k
nouiT9ovrKtyM7KL2Uoe

lets go

keep your bitcoin as bitcoin. before long you will be able to buy a house without using old shitty paper govie controlled money anyway.

bitcoin: 1LGXTUdnC1bY7jCBD W9rRgsDH9T7RhWhkh

Thanks in advance, really need anything I can get

spent it in our business and earn money by doing nothing, contracts are very discreet

I put in $500 a few weeks ago, and had $450 in mined coins from June.

It is now worth $3,000, have spread it across ripple, litecoin, ethereum, ADA, Nexus, Lumen, TenX, Einsteineum, Civic, etc.

Any thoughts on what is cheap and will rise (I'm guessing the next big coin is litecoin, then maybe ripple)?

Also would appreciate a donation, trying to increase the amount of my return, but can't invest any more fiat currently.

Oh look a bunch of worthless underage neets begging for bitcoin. This place is hilarious, not the content that's posted but the posters themselves. What a weird world we live in.

if you are completely broke, why not just sell a small amount? 0.1?

I started trading a week ago. When can I order my Lamborghini?

Any advice welcome Sup Forumsros, still a noob at this

Is blockfolio better than Coinbase?

Just be sure to remember your taxes.

In case any richfag passing by
1NSBipgHFDCoA nHNDU9hpgizNpZ51vuNc9

^checked

Blockfolio is just for monitoring and managing your portfolio. You need an exchange like coinbase, gdax or Bitfinex to actually buy and trade crypto

could you please explain to me how the taxes on selling your crypto works? I'm in the US, and I've been buying btc/eth/ltc since the summer of this year, and if I cash out on Jan 1st to cover some student loans how much do I have to put aside for taxes % wise of the net profit (price sold-price bought)

In case, any rich-senpai feels generous today.

17FRJ3VTED9GHYAJ4
jLEkTSo5KE4LjjVJB

At one point i had 4.5btc, wish i didnt trade shitcoins

Alright, I'm new to this and I've heard that Coinbase is the best for beginners and I was wondering if there was something better since they don't have selling for Canada.

bump for some advice please!

bitfinex

Any potential investors looking for info? 2x in 1 week.

Realized Profit = Cashing out profit into US (anytime, even when trading crypto -> USD) and putting into your bank account.
Unrealized Profit = Whatever gains you make when trading, it's not "real" profit yet...it's just "on paper".

Tax percentage brackets depend on how much income you make in a year, but this ties into whether or not it was a short or long tterm investment:

Short Term Capital Gain = Cash out in less than a year
Let's say you earned $1m in profit this year from the summer and cash out in Jan like you said, that would be a 39% taxable (correct if wrong). Somewhere around $390k goes to the tax man.

Long Term Capital Gain = Investment a year or more cash out
$1m in profit, long term would be 20%.

That's it in a nutshell, anyone else feel free spot correct errors as I am not 100% on everything.

Making 2x in a week isn't INVESTING. It's trading.

Investing is when you buy something with the intent to hold onto it

0x6aa0253f23fff71806823f840eecabfdc99e1345 make my christmas also nice dude

>
or.. read the sentence again... you can make 2x or hold for a longer term. I just know what will get 2x jump in next few days.

rip, so I guess whatever price I'll be cashing out with, I'll be paying 39% of it to uncle sam nicee

what is gonna jump next?

2,063,000 at last check today... but not a single bitcoin. Stocks and bonds... bitcoin is a myth North Korea and Iran use to swap illegal shit with.